[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some force multipliers that civilians have? Other than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1484099737515.jpg (285KB, 943x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484099737515.jpg
285KB, 943x960px
What are some force multipliers that civilians have?

Other than a gun and gun tactics.

Tear gas is legal to stock up on right?
>>
IED.
>>
>>32735529
most civilians know an area better than any map reader ever could
>>
>>32735529
IEDs: molotovs are a classic
body armor
Night vision gear

ambush
guerilla fighting
>>
The ROE of the enemy
>>
>>32735542

This, I would add motivation against an invading force and morale. Basically just have to not lose and make the enemy look bad to the international community.

Can also blend in the local area.

Unrelated note, is the OP photo Koreans?
>>
>>32735576
photo looks more like /k/s most hated people
>>
>>32735605
How so ? 80's era gear is aesthetic as fuck.
>>
>>32735529
Knowing people and working in the same fashion as special forces would to win them over, equip and train them. Best force multiplier there is.

After that you are looking at shit that would give the ATF an arrest boner. IEDs, etc.
>>
radio
>>
>>32735529
the biggest thing going for them is they're civilians, nowadays
> get out of house carrying a weapon openly, get swarmed by police
> go put a trashcan on the side of the road, nobody bats an eyelid
>>
>>32736339
yep to take this further
>force finds a weapon
>start detaining people around the area
>local contacts start drumming up a crowd in anger
>force now must make a choice between escalating (renforcing) or de-escalating (withdrawing) the situation, win-win for opfor
>>
>>32735605
Americans?
>>
>>32735576
Koreans don't use M16's, they use domestic Daewoo's.

It's a picture from the US invasion of Grenada.
>>
>>32736426
They used to. They had a licensed variant of the M16A1.
>>
>>32735529
Are you meaning what are some civilian legal force multipliers?

>>32735605
Airshitters?
>>
yeah are we talking about stuff that I can own and USE right now, like vs looters, or are we talking stuff I can collect for when legalities have gone out the window?
>>
>>32736972
OP here. Both, i was hoping for stuff like tear gas and afterwards homemade artillery pieces in the garage
>>
>>32735552
>Molotovs are explosives

and all this time I thought they were an incendiary...
>>
Primary combat tactics would have to be:
1. IED's and bombings of any kinds.
2. Sniping
3. Very quick and very brutal raids for very specific objectives. in and out while concealing their getaway in whatever fashion.

Basically, for any civilian militia or rebellion to be effective, they have to competently act like special forces units.

Acting like a standard infantry force is a good way to get smacked by another, much superior standard infantry force.
>>
The first deaths of American rebels are going to be the fatties that think they're invisible or are just too fat to run after taking a few pot shots.

After Darwinism takes its course, we can expect to see some actual resistance and fighting.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.