[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is a good way to spy on my neighbours and to watch my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_3017-495x660.jpg (74KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3017-495x660.jpg
74KB, 495x660px
So what is a good way to spy on my neighbours and to watch my perimeter during SHTF scenario?

Binoculars?
Spotting scope?
Rifle scope?
>>
>>32734385
Your eyes.
>>
movement detector lights
>>
burn their house down and you wont need to
>>
File: shil.png (341KB, 831x496px)
shil.png
341KB, 831x496px
>>32734406
This

People with worse than 15/20 vision should kill themselves next time the power goes out or dow drops below 17k

>>32734413
good idea
>>
>>32734406

I don't live in a ghetto apartment building like you. I live in the country. My neighbours don't live behind a wall.

>>32734413

I want to spy my neighbours and my perimeter from 2 miles away. And you tell me I can achieve this with movement detector lights? In a SHTF situation?

>>32734437

There might be more people coming my way other than my neighbours. So I guess if I just burn everybodies houses and apartments down then I'm good?

>>32734443

I don't live in a ghetto apartment building like you. I live in the country. My neighbours don't live behind a wall.

I want to spy my neighbours and my perimeter from 2 miles away. And you tell me I can achieve this with movement detector lights? In a SHTF situation?

Good ideas indeed.
>>
>>32734385
Binoculars and maybe a couple surveillance cameras would be what I'd go with.
>>
>>32734385

Digital camera

Plenty have 120 power zoom, HD video and clear viewscreens

When you see something, just record and put it on your PC for evidence
>>
>>32734513
Good thing you gave a full description of your living conditions in the OP huh? Jesus H. Fuck, buy a set of binocs that are good for that distance. Go to google and let them hold your hand.
>>
>>32734515

Any recommendations?

>>32734536

Interesting idea. Thanks.

>>32734542

Well I was talking about a perimeter. What perimeter would I have if I lived in a slum apartment? My fucking living room? Fuck off.
>>
>>32734513
>2 miles away
>what is nighttime or darkness or fog

If someone is outside your property, it will indicate that immediately.

If you want to stay up 25 hours a day and scan in the dark thats fine but otherwise lights/silent alarm is cheap and worth investing in.
>>
>>32734569
pe·rim·e·ter
/pəˈrimidər/
noun
the continuous line forming the boundary of a closed geometric figure.
Good to know they let the disabled have internet time. Can I get your address so I can write you off for charity work?
>>
>>32734584

Who said that I will scan the perimeter 24/7?
Who said that I work alone?
Who said that I will try to scan the perimeter during for or darkness or anything like that?

Nevertheless I will occasionally scan the perimeter while on patrol.

Is this too hard of a concept to grasp? Or team work? Now fuck off like I asked nicely already.

>>32734586

You don't know what a perimeter means? Well I don't think you should be participating in this thread then.
>>
>>32734623
A piece of string around a pringles can is a perimeter hoss. You're just retarded.
>>
>>32734636

So if someones tells you to "watch the perimeter" you think he is talking about a string around a Pringles can?
>>
>>32734623
>fucking leaf

You have a perimeter at night. it doesnt go away at night you inbred. you need perimeter lights as a secondary measure..

or die, i dont care.
>>
>>32734666

Leaf? What are you talking about? Yes I know the perimeter stays at night. You can use night vision goggles for example. Do you fucking idiot think that I will put NIGHT LIGHTS in a SHTF situation? Are you that fucking retarded? In SHTF you think the best option is to put lights everywhere?
>>
File: dallas gay.png (115KB, 259x223px) Image search: [Google]
dallas gay.png
115KB, 259x223px
I would reccomend a iron sights
>>
>>32734649
Christ you're dense. A perimeter can be any distance. You just said perimeter in your OP. There is no set magic distance that makes it a perimeter or not.
>>
>>32734678

Eyes, lights and iron sights.

Thanks. That will be all.
>>
>>32734677
>night vision goggles

Yeah, if you want to stay up all night those will come in handy.

If you dont, you should get lights. otherwise how will you be notified of a night time incursion? Sound of breaking glass?
>>
>>32734687

But I was talking about
BINOCULARS
SPOTTING SCOPES
RIFLE SCOPES

Those indeed are things that you require to keep watch of a 1x1m space in your living room you fucking autistic piece of a shit.
>>
>2017
>being this leaf
>>
>>32734696
>>
>>32734691

I thinkg I've mentioned at least twice that I don't work alone plus I am not talking about alarm systems. I am talking about equipment I can use to monitor the perimeter. Nobody said I will be monitoring the perimeter 24/7. If you own binoculars you don't need to watch through them 24/7 until you pass out.
>>
File: t.png (601KB, 738x419px)
t.png
601KB, 738x419px
a perimeter could be 10x10. why are you worrying about MILES lol

you aren't general fucking eisenhower
>>
>>32734707

/k/ used to be different in 2006. Less eurobeans back then.
>>
>>32734712
>work alone

You obviously work alone, anyone this autistic almost certainly does.

why wouldnt you monitor 24/7? alone?
>>
>>32734623
Nobody said any of those things, or anything opposite those things. You're getting upset because people don't know your situation, yet provided no information regarding your situation.

Personally? My advice is to do a late Cobain cosplay within the week and save the world the trouble.
>>
>>32734715

Because I have a house in the country with miles and miles of open land. Wow. I guess I am general fucking Eisenhower after all. And you are a poor sucker. Wow. Indeed. I guess you only have to worry about your mothers basement and eventually losing your virginity when you are bumraped by mudslimes.
>>
File: Projector.jpg (176KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
Projector.jpg
176KB, 1200x673px
>>32734741
>>
>>32734741
>mothers basement

I have a house in the country but it isnt in the middle of some desolate crater where mortars are going to be coming in from all sides at all times, like you are implying
>>
>>32734727

I wouldn't monitor the perimeter 24/7. Why? Because I don't work alone. Idiot. Thats why. See how fucking stupid you are. If I would work alone then I gues I would have to monitor it 24/7. You still don't get it do you?

>>32734733

So what is a good way to spy on my neighbours and to watch my perimeter during SHTF scenario?

Binoculars?
Spotting scope?
Rifle scope?

I want to monitor perimeter of many miles of open countryside land. Occasionally while on patrol.

Better now? I guess not because you still cannot comprehend nor do you know anything about this sort of equipment. So. Please. Fuck. Off. Already.
>>
>>32734764

Mortars? What?

>ctrl + f mortars
>you are the only one talking about mortars

Who said anything about mortars? Or who implied anything related to mortars?

>So what is a good way to spy on my neighbours and to watch my perimeter during SHTF scenario?

People = mortars?
>>
I have a 42.0 BTFO Sight (zeroed to 1000m) on my rem 700

wish i had a better rifle for that scope
>>
>>32734764

Admit it Anon. You do live there because you just had to comment on that part and that part only.
>>
>>32734777
>being this autismo

Youre implying you need accurate sight capabilities for miles. What are you, general fucking eisenhower?

I bet you look more like Colonel fucking sanders
>>
>>32734782

BTFO
>>
>>32734765
That was my first post in this thread. I was starting with telling you to kill yourself because nobody's going to try to steal your tendies.
>>
File: LEAF THREAD.png (193KB, 439x329px)
LEAF THREAD.png
193KB, 439x329px
>>32734385
caught u m80
>>
>>32734798

I said I will monitor an area that large yes. I don't need to spot ants from building though or see to Mars. That was not implied.
>>
>spying on your neighbors

Love thy neighbor don't spy on them.

Voyeuristic love is not what I want, probably most people, too.
>>
>>32734803
>>32734809

>ask operator stuff
>people only throw drug related memes around

/k/ as fuck? Potheads love roleplaying I guess. And dank memes.
>>
>>32734819

You trust people? That is the reason you are first to die. Trust no one bro. If you trust people so much trust me too. I mean no harm.
>>
File: PRAISEKEK.png (303KB, 808x948px) Image search: [Google]
PRAISEKEK.png
303KB, 808x948px
>>32734825
>thinks its a drug meme

only a LEAF is this self-unaware
>>
>>32734825
You're really bad at identifying text patterns.

Here's why everyone is mocking you:
Question: "what allows me to watch my parameter?"

Answer: "What allows you to neutralize a threat without taking your eyes off it?"
>>
File: OP.png (125KB, 326x281px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
125KB, 326x281px
Meanwhile at OP's
>>
Thank you for the really enlightning and contributing thread. I'm out of here.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.