[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SHTF, possibly zombies >trapped in apartment with roommmate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1781.jpg (260KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1781.jpg
260KB, 800x800px
>SHTF, possibly zombies
>trapped in apartment with roommmate
>only limited supply of food and water
>quickly realize that there's no hope of salvation and that it's become survival of the fittest
>contemplate killing my roommate so that I bug in for longer

Would this be the right thing to do?
>>
>>32726671
No because you will be much stronger in a group. Especially with somebody you trust
>>
>>32726697
But my roommate is an overweight faggot.
>>
suicide
>>
>>32726701
He won't be overweight for long
>>
>>32726701
Don't eat him until you run out of other supplies. He'll likely spoil before you get through all his meat if you kill him right off. Instead keep him tied up and only give him water until you deplete your food, then slaughter him. Use salt to preserve the meat and dispose of the rest wherever it is you dump waste.
>>
>>32726729
>>32726733
But if I keep him alive, he'll deplete my supplies. He's not even /fit/ nor /k/.
>>
>>32726671
If he's of no use to keep alive send him on his way. Tell him to find somewhere else to stay and if necessary toss him out at gunpoint. Just another option to consider if you don't want a body to dispose of. If he's a shitskin though stab him in his sleep. Do the world a favor so he doesn't go out rapin, lootin, and a killin.
>>
>>32726733
Would be better to harvest meat while he's still alive to help keep it fresh (and possibly regrow some, creating a meat farm).
>>
>>32726751
It's a doggy dog world bro
>>
>>32726778
The upside to keeping him alive, though, is that you will always have a supply of boipucci at your disposal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.