[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

talk me out of selling my entire gun collection to fund a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1464093255264.jpg (74KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464093255264.jpg
74KB, 960x640px
talk me out of selling my entire gun collection to fund a year of no working, moving to an apartment in san francisco, and engaging in copious amounts of degeneracy and delicious liberal pussy.

i will still hate rapefugees and vote R, maybe keep the glock 19 for home defense/shtf
>>
File: 1259713147780.jpg (68KB, 615x618px) Image search: [Google]
1259713147780.jpg
68KB, 615x618px
You sound like a turbofaggot and unstable, immature edgelord of the never-matured-past-highschool variety.

Please, by all means self incarcerate behind he bars of commiefornia.
>>
your entire gun collection will cover 2-3 months of rent in sf unless you are selling nfa items
>>
>>3272367
im already in commifornia, just not in the sanctuary city

just looking to get pussy for a while and relax and blow off some steam after working hard the last 6 years. im 34 and have no waifu fyi, dont own a house but got money in da bank
>>
>>32723679
i have enough money is not an issue
>>
>>32723641
Your entire gun collection would probably pay for a week of rent in a doghouse behind a crack den in SF. Rent anywhere within a 4 hour drive of SF is through the roof expensive and you can't afford it without at least 4k a month coming in.
>>
>>32723641
>talk me out of
No, do it you turbo faggot.
>>
>>32723908
That said, South SF bay, or East bay aren't as expensive. Santa Cruz is fairly cheap and littered with drugged up hippie college chicks to bang (and hoboes, lots of hoboes). Also since the bay area job market is hot if you can Bs your way into any of the tech companies you can easily earn 50k a year for turning up to the office 4 hours a week to turn O2 into CO2. I swear to god 80% of these tech workers do literally nothing all day and get paid fat stacks of cash for it because their employers make more money every day than they know what to do with.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>32723701

>34 with no house, no wife, no kids but wants to go to SF to binge on muh cummies

decline of the white race
>>
>moving into san francisco
HOLY FUCK please don't!
The gay community is being pushed out of this city, along with other natives. Living cost is high as fuck unless you either get into roommate situation in outter sunset or go into tenderlion area, where you'll live with drug addicts, pimps, and whatever unsavory things will take place.

Good luck with any further guns, because next year, more gun control comes into affect along with ammo control.
If you have a car, have fun parking the motherfucker or paying $$$ to park it into a garage if you work in downtown.

Sure, the city is tolerant and even celebrates "degeneracy" but unless you dont mind living in shitty crime ridden part of city, have an amazing job, or be lucky as fuck, you're going to be part of the homeless crisis in this city.

Also, the public transportation is one of the shittier ones in this country.
>>
>>32723679
>2-3 months
If you want to live in your own room/apartment in a non-shit area of the city, $2000/month is the lower end.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-154135_1.jpg (39KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-154135_1.jpg
39KB, 630x350px
>>32724000
Nice digits Wumbo
>>
>>32723641
Sell everything except the Glock and shoot yourself in the dick with it
>>
>>32724181
Sounds like an utter shithole.
>>
Because that's not what God wants.
>>
>>32724181

>The gay community is being pushed out of this city

They'll be getting pushed out of more than just the city, soon.
>>
>>32723641
You wont get that much for your nugget collection.
>>
>>32724321
Look, I realize middle america and conservative america hates gays like the plague. I also will defend that there are horrible treatment of gays in parts of the country and history.
But I am utterly annoyed nearly all media is now dipicting gay/trans/whatfuckever as some sort of inevitability of the human race, which is just not true.
They were/are treated like shit and they're pushing back 10x harder in order to override that, I get it. But to think you can shovel that shit down everyone's throats and expect everyone to accept you? Then throw a tantrum when it's not the case? L.O.L
>>
>>32724230
Which sucks, because there are some cool things in SF, but dear lord the homeless crisis. Anyone who has visited my city on here will attest to there being a ton of them. Its made worse with the city being 7 miles by 7 miles and 3 sides of water.
If you do come visit, get some west coast beer in, visit some cool resturants and bars, drive out of the city for the view/nature/wine/etc. then just leave. Because the city is heading towards something, and that something is nothing good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.