[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody have the CAG greentext about the dependas bitching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: CUTE.jpg (38KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
38KB, 440x660px
Does anybody have the CAG greentext about the dependas bitching about how they can fuck anyone they want at work and Delta basically becomes their family?
>>
shwo me da poosi and i'll considr eit
>>
File: delta should be renamed alpha.jpg (524KB, 1478x1239px) Image search: [Google]
delta should be renamed alpha.jpg
524KB, 1478x1239px
this'n?
>>
>>32711488
that's so old i don't even remember where the noods are.
>>
>>32711591
>>32710728

Cheating fucking women projecting like all ways.
>>
>>32711591
>dat filename
>>
>>32711591
delta has girls? What?
>>
>>32711853
secretaries and shit
>>
>>32711858
and they're all really hot? WHAT???
>>
>>32711591

that is for sure the exact same mentally ill broad pretending to be 3 different people.
>>
File: katie blue light.jpg (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
katie blue light.jpg
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>32711853
I think she's implying hookers. There is at least one known case of a lady operator though.
>>
>>32711970
was she hot?
>>
>>32712001
Petite asian they wanted to dress up as a nurse? I'm gonna guess she was a qt.
>>
>>32711970
care to upload this
>>
File: rare vining.jpg (127KB, 673x1005px) Image search: [Google]
rare vining.jpg
127KB, 673x1005px
>>32713093
Good read if you don't know anything about it, basically they rushed to put together a dedicated CT force and fill in until Delta was up and running. Our man Vining gets a shot out too.

https://sofrep.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Blue-Light-Americas-First-Counter-terrorism-Unit2.2.pdf
>>
>>32711970

I'm pretty sure this is fictional. Blue light was never operational.
>>
>>32713115
Ahh I thought it was some kind of full-fledged epub book. I know what BL is and I also read pretty much everything available on Delta in terms of books. I'm also guilty of being a faggot and making a lot of Delta threads here.

Thanks
>>
>>32713146
The whole point of Blue Light existing was to form some kind of rag-tag operational CT team that could be summoned in case of shit hitting the fan somewhere.

Read Beckwith's memori, he talks about them a bit. They even went through some lenght to cock block delta, which was bypassed by Beckwith figuring a way to get financed directly from Department of Army instead of going through the regular hoops, providing Delta a far bigger budget than BL had. Green beret dudes also forbode their men to apply for Delta, intentionally sending shitty candidates to the unit tryouts. Pretty sure that in the second tryouts ever nobody passed.
>>
>>32713146
Did you even read it? Fucking hell, it was all about training and background on Delta and modern SOF.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.