[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try to sell my m44 nugget this weekend at my local gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Should I try to sell my m44 nugget this weekend at my local gun show? I only paid $100 for it and was thinking of asking $350 for it and see if anyone bite, or should I wait for its value to go up more?
>>
>>32703538
>should I wait for its value to go up more?
the value already spiked when they dried up commercially. value isn't going to drastically change again other than for shit like inflation.
>>
>>32703538
Do it. I doubt the mosin will crest $400.
>I doubted the mosin would ever sell for more than $300 and look where we are
Rob some poor uneducated fuck and hope he posts a thread about the "deal" he got.
>>
File: FlagDay.jpg (2MB, 2718x1808px) Image search: [Google]
FlagDay.jpg
2MB, 2718x1808px
>>32703538
>$350
You are part of the problem. some guy at a gun show sold me a model 1938 turk mauser for $140 because he got it for $70 back in the good old days. And $350 is way high anyway go about $250 MAX you should only sell it for $225
>>
File: bigfoot_mosin_m44.gif (661KB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot_mosin_m44.gif
661KB, 359x202px
>>32703538
Go for it. Can't hurt to try. If it's all-matching and in good shape you can probably get someone for $350.

>>32703577
He should sell it for the best price he can get for it you fucking Commie.
>>
File: 1484185204051.jpg (80KB, 398x500px)
1484185204051.jpg
80KB, 398x500px
>>32703602
>Commie
U little shit how dare you touch me with those words
>>
>>32703577
fuck people. I sold one on GunsAmerica for $200. easily could have asked $250-$275, but I wanted to sell quick. I included at least 6 detailed photos, and made it clear I would take it back if they were unhappy.

asshole never even tried to contact me, and left me negative feedback about minor shit that was clearly evident in the photos. hell, I probably would have reimbursed his return shipping to avoid hard feelings with the tard.

not the only negative experience I've had selling, but I've lost all my fucks I had to give about the buyer when selling guns.
>>
>>32703568
Price will likely plummet if the god emperor drops the firearms import bans
If only he could get the NFA nixxed
>>
>>32703665
I'm assuming your socio-political orientation and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>32703799
>drops the firearms import bans
There are no import bans that affect Mosin-Nagants.
>>
>>32703538
sell it and use the money to buy a more modern and accurate firearm in a more modern caliber.
>>
>>32703577
hes not part of any problem. something is worth only what someone is willing to pay. if he cant sell it for his price, its probably overpriced. he can either adjust his price or keep it. free market and all.
>>
>>32703835
Let Korea sell back those M1 carbines!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.