[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gun gets stolen >nigger who stole it is bragging about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 0068 - xvCyjIK.png (250KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
0068 - xvCyjIK.png
250KB, 675x694px
>gun gets stolen
>nigger who stole it is bragging about it and playing with it live on fb
How can I use this as evidence when he's not showing the SN?
>>
>>32695583
If he's admitted to stealing it that's probably more than enough for a warrant.
>>
>>32695583
Show me the pics.
>>
>take recording of him saying gun is stolen
>report your stolen gun to police, include sn
>call local crimestoppers, tell them nigger stole gun
>cops go to his house, arrest and take gun
>run sn
>they return gun
>cs gives you 100 bux
>>
>>32695617
This, or buy a new one and get it back like a man.
>>
>>32695617
holy shit get 100 bux for getting your shit stolen
>>
>>32695610
This.

Call the cops non-emergency number and report that you have a lead on a possible stolen gun. Save all the facebook posts as well as any proof that it is possibly your stolen gun and show them to the detective. Prepare to have a cheap disposable flash drive so you can just give him a hard copy of the evidence so he can get a warrant.
>>
Catfish him for more pics, see if you can get one with the S# visible.
>>
>>32695650
I've already reported it stolen, he also has a PO... does that increase my chances of getting it back?
>>
>>32695583

post pics, what's he saying? was it a highpoint?
>>
>>32695708
No it isn't a Hi-Point but it's not much more expensive but it was the only gun I had.
>>
>>32695583
You must know this individual if you have his fb page. What is the whole story?
>>
>>32695773
>be my roommate
>be late on rent
>roommate trys to sell my gun to get rent money
>retardmate puts gun in niggers hand
>nigger ask how many does it hold
>retardmate turns around to get the magazine
>nigger sprints away into the night
>nigger blocks friend on facebook.
I made a fake fb and added the guy. He's trying to sell it.
>>
>>32695810
Kill traitors before enemies.
>>
>>32695810
Yall are retarded. You just got nigged. Just kill that theif and throw him and the gun in the river.
>>
>>32695810
Report your roommate to the police as well. Seriously.
>>
>>32695842
>>32695860
>>32695862
I told him he can sell it for rent, due to me not knowing anyone and being a shut in. I wasn't around when he sold it either, and desu I'd rather be homeless than gunless... and now I'm close to being both. I've already reported the guy to the cops
>>
>>32695902
Bad form.
>>
>>32695583
things that didn't happen
>>
>>32695950
>>32695950
It's true.
>>
>>32695902

>not using Armslist
>trusting friends to sell your valuables

What in the fuck?
>>
>>32695698
If he has a parole officer, then I believe that officer can search his home without a warrant.

I had my guns stolen once, and the detective said there was a guy nearby on parole who was arrested for burglary, so he went right over and searched his house.
>>
>>32695902
The fault is on you now
>>
>>32695583
fuck fagbook for not doing something about this, but removing gun sales
>>
>>32695698
If he has a PO, then he's not supposed to have a gun at all.

Call the police. They won't need a warrant, they'll take him down as quickly as possible. He'll get revoked plus 5, and you'll get your gun back.
>>
>>32695644
>get 100 dollars compensation for putting up with criminal investigation, thieving shitbag, prolonged waiting period to receive stolen damaged goods, and attending trial

>>32695902
>that guy that says desu still
it's plausible that you are both making this up and a gigantic pussy that really knuckled under for a nignog
>>
File: gyYt5pZ.png (940KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
gyYt5pZ.png
940KB, 960x731px
screw the cops, lets roll up on this nigga and tell him to put up or shut up!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.