[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit that triggers your autism? For me it's doughy, boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Shit that triggers your autism? For me it's doughy, boy hands in Youtube gun videos. Am I crazy? Also, videos that are 10-minutes of talking with camera pointed at gun on a table. I guess same goes for 90% of the shit on Youtube.
>>
>>32692837
Fat hands or that bubba speech inflection gets me too.

>Ya know, for thuh money it don't GET.. no better than keltec fur arms.
>>
>>32693212
God I hate that accent, or whatever you would call it. I immediately disregard anybody who speaks that way.
>>
>>32692837
>looking up video on how to disassemble Winchester 1897
>black kid
>oh boy here we go
>actually very well mannered and spoken
My inner racist was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>32693212
>>32692837
These, also anything religious. Immediate disregard. Also nutfancy, seriously I want to trust him, but his videos get irritating and he seem a little head-fucked.
>>
File: 1439001836827.jpg (185KB, 1420x799px) Image search: [Google]
1439001836827.jpg
185KB, 1420x799px
I probably do this to myself.

Every video has to be tactical. "tactical radio" and "tactical reloads"to give a general idea. Or usually some guy mentioning "prepping" or saying some weird military jargon. Then there's general survival skills or the person who mixes guns in with innawoods

If i were find some one like Dave Canterbury who isn't mostly civillian or military, who actually does range survival, hunting, weight lifting, calisthenics, running, navigation, and movement videos I'd be the fucking happiest.

Doesn't even need to be black to open up the pool
>>
>>32693417
Ive seen that same video.Seems like a pretty cool dude in his others to.
>>
>>32693417
I find that most of the random black people talking about guns on YouTube are at least somewhat knowledgeable on firearms (except Colion, he's a fuckhead) while most of the random white people seem like complete fucking morons with speech impediments.
>>
File: 1481917485868.jpg (48KB, 540x656px) Image search: [Google]
1481917485868.jpg
48KB, 540x656px
>browsing thread on /k/
>a picture of a cute girl is posted for some reason
>maybe she's a little tomboyish, maybe she isn't
>">she"
>"post benis"
>"day boipucci tho"
>"i want to see his girlpenis"
>"would suck off/10"
>"what kind of diet regimen should i go on if i want my semen to taste delicious"
>"who else has HIV here, do you tell your partner before having sex with him or after"

/k/ is the single gayest board on 4chan.
>>
>>32693628
>"what kind of diet regimen should i go on if i want my semen to taste delicious"
How is /k/ so oblivious to pineapple juice?
>>
File: Darkwing-Duck-Get-Dangerous.jpg (33KB, 1000x657px) Image search: [Google]
Darkwing-Duck-Get-Dangerous.jpg
33KB, 1000x657px
>>32692837
Seriously, I joke and shitpost here like all /k/ommandos. But literally dumbass fucking posts like this. That's what triggers me, or I wouldn't have replied.
>>
>>32693473
His wife had a stillbirth or something. If they'd been trying for a while, that'll fuck you up. As in, if you're already a little off, something like that will push you just far enough off balance to never return center.

If they're still together, it's not a happy relationship, I'm sure.
>>
>>32693628
>/k/ is the single gayest board on 4chan.
Ive been saying this for years, bunch of Peter puffers.
>>
>Review of X pistol
>Hey guys molonlabefatshit here, with a, uh, review of the X
>So, um, I like it, and um, this grip is nice, uh, the, uh, the trigger is, uhhh, pretty good...
You have virtually UNLIMITED fucking time to prepare for your video, why are you stumbling through it like a retard with no idea what you want to say? This goes for anything on YouTube, make a fucking script if you have to goddammit
>>
>>32693706
>>32693628

Too much anime makes the brain gay.
>>
>>32692837
>video loads
>LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOR
>close tab
>>
/k/ triggers my autism. There's no serious discussion about guns. It's filled with trolls, no guns, or safe queen yuppies.
>>
People who turn their gun review/breakdown/testfire/whatever into a personal blog.
>open video to see how to disassmble a rifle
>"Hey guys this is XxSharinganSniper98xX here. Sorry I haven't uploaded a new video in a while, I accidentally knocked over my dildo which scared my dog who broke the television so I've blah blah blah blah"
>2 minutes later
>"Okay so now let's go ahead and break this rifle down"
Shit nigger I don't care about your personal life, I just want to see the gun. If you're going to do bullshit personal blog stuff AT LEAST put it at the very end.
>>
>>32693938
>guys in their 50s doing "shout outs" for the first two and a half minutes of a gun review video
>>
>>32694067
You got that right man
>I'd like to thank BUDS GUN SHOP and FEDERAL AMMO
>>
>>32694099
That's not a shout out. That's "thanking your sponsors." I've seen youtube videos where it's supposed to be a tabletop review of a handgun, but the fag spends the first two minutes listing off other youtubers who left him a positive comment or sent him a message or did some other stupid thing to earn his attention but which is unrelated to the content of the video.
>>
File: 1470559268553.png (218KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
1470559268553.png
218KB, 919x737px
>>32693212
>hating southern accents
YANKEE SCUM GIT OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
> Am I crazy?

no just autistic
>>
>>32693847
Lol
>>
File: ruka.jpg (167KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ruka.jpg
167KB, 1024x576px
>>32693628
If you're telling me I'm gay for wanting to fuck Ruka, then you're a fucking faggot.
>>
I fucking despise homosexuals and wish they would stay in their containment thread.

For fuck's sake /lgbt/ is LITERALLY THE FAGGOT VERSION OF /POL/. Because everyone was so fucking SICK of being surrounded by cum-guzzlers gossiping about sucking dick.
>>
>Michael Bay-tier sparkly flashy slo-mo "lol so awesome XD" action movies being cited as historical fact about Nazis, the US, Russia, or any other part of WW2

>UNIRONICALLY
>>
>>32693647
Because only fresh pineapples work and not everyone has the cash for 50 dollars worth of pineapples a day to make thier cum taste kind of better
>>
>>32693675
1 miscarriage and a stillbirth.
>>
>>32696058
/K/ - Weapons
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi2IKb_618

basically this entire video
>>
>>32692837
People that feel the need to talk for 15 minutes before they get to the point of the video.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.