[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Khmer Rouge, 1977. Given the technology at the time, $100,000,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: Animal Farm by lakeebs.jpg (192KB, 610x850px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Farm by lakeebs.jpg
192KB, 610x850px
Khmer Rouge, 1977.

Given the technology at the time, $100,000, sixty good men, and five trained elephants, how would you go about removing commie?
From which direction would you arrive?
>>
>>32684063
>canines being above anything
>>
Go for a big camp so you get a lot of people to support you right away.
>>
>>32684063
>remove commie

If you are an American living during that time, removing Khmer Rouge from power would amount to high treason against US interests.

The Khmer Rouge were american clients, supplied via China to fight against the Vietnamese to drive back the USSR's influence.

They were basically the 70s ISIS equivalent.

Same radicalism, same cruelty, same CIA-money.

Hell, /k/ is extra dumb and ignorant about history.
>>
File: 1484113430462.jpg (30KB, 540x540px)
1484113430462.jpg
30KB, 540x540px
>>32684185
>Implying I'm American

But please, don't let me interrupt your fedora tipping.
>>
>>32684217
No, you are probably a balt or pole or even something worse.

>hurrr lets make sum good commies!!!111

Let me crush your juvenile fantasies even more: There were actual "good commies" who were supported by the US, so that "bad commies" like the Soviets can be contained by them. Pic related.
>>
>>32684244
Another Good Commie on the left.
>>
File: tito i kenedi.jpg (18KB, 320x240px)
tito i kenedi.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>32684284
Left is a Good Commie.
>>
File: 1480512611883.gif (1MB, 800x667px)
1480512611883.gif
1MB, 800x667px
>>32684244
>>32684284
Uh huh. Whatever you say Mr. Sanders.
>>
>>32684185
>Doing it for America
>Not for shits and giggles

Did you eat all the tactical dura-paste that nutnfancy gave you for class?
>>
>>32684323
It's OK, because it was just Clinton who gave China your nuclear secrets, such as missile guidance systems and the MIRV technology...

I thought that only a dead commie is a good commie? Why are you giving them things to make you dead?
>>
>>32684217
>Implying I'm American
everything in that pic looks american as fuck. I get that you were probably shooting for irony, but a legit pic would have been a better choice.
I suspect that you are too embarrassed of your true neighborhood.
>>
>>32684185

>President Cuck:"Oh fuck! Vietnam is lost! Gommunism is spreading in Asia! We need to do smth!
>CIA: "Dont worry, Sir, I have these fine gentleman who studied in France and is ready to lead a revolution in Cambodia to free his people from capitalist yoke and errect a horrific despoty of wanton genocide and murder. He's our big guy."
>President Cuck:"I thought we wanted to stop Communism from spreading?"
>CIA:"And he will. He said once that Moscow sucks and Soviet communism is shit. China also agreed help us support him"
>President Cuck:"How much money do you need?"

replace "Gommunism" with "Islamic fundamentalism", "our big guy" with "ISIS" and "China" with Saudi Arabia/Qatar, and you have basically read the story about the post-Iraq decade.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.