[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good books or documentaries on guerrilla warfare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1576234-bigthumbnail.jpg (91KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1576234-bigthumbnail.jpg
91KB, 450x253px
Are there any good books or documentaries on guerrilla warfare and unconventional/improvised weapons?
>>
In b4 Red Dawn
>>
google murdercube site, /k/ has it's own listing of such shit and it can be downloaded for free.
>>
Unironically suggesting the "anarchists cookbook"
>>
>>32681587
Fry The Brain: The Art of Urban Sniping and its Role in Modern Guerrilla Warfare
>>
>>32681587
Guerilla warfare is it for a reason. It's non-conventional.

So they don't really have manuals. Look up "storefront partison war", study Vietnam. They always say we killed innocent villagers, why? Because they knew those fucking gooks were hiding in plain sight and after a while you just don't care. Fuckers did it in Iraq too.

But OMG ROES!! Fuck that I would of got a third kill over there, bitch was spotting us with binos, but my plt commander was with my squad and ordered me not too.

It's a meme here that "War is hell", fuck that war is retarded.
>>
File: Lettow Vorbeck.png (166KB, 380x596px) Image search: [Google]
Lettow Vorbeck.png
166KB, 380x596px
>>32681587
Summary: Supplies are extremely important and will control most of what you do.

Example: You're down to 1500 men, have no supplies, and are surrounded by the enemy, what do?
Answer: Invade Portuguese East Africa and/or Rhodesia.
>>
"Spetsnaz" by Viktor Suvorov has some nice parts about Ivan raising hell during the cold war, and it then has a chapter about what they WOULD do inside mainland US during the 48 hours before the inevitable outbreak of ww3
>>
>>32681667
is murderkube still operational?
>>
>>32681786
Another reason your officers might not have approved of you taking out questionable targets is because that tends to go against the "hearts and minds" strategy that is currently in vogue. Maybe there's a reason the platoon commander and not you were calling the shots? Because, quite honestly, one of the best way to help the guerilla/insurgent is to make the people hate you.
>>
File: 1441525159393.jpg (25KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1441525159393.jpg
25KB, 236x236px
>>32682267
I appreciate your insight. But nah, I have some hearts a minds for them.
>>
File: hearts and minds.jpg (58KB, 1822x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hearts and minds.jpg
58KB, 1822x1024px
>>32682296
Yeah, I don't really disagree with you, I was just playing devil's advocate.
>>
The Other Side Of The Mountain
>>
>>32682351
Sam Gribly really got hardcore in his later years.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.