[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is THE MOST retarded anti gun argument you've heard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 34

File: IMG_1709.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1709.jpg
47KB, 640x480px

>Black guns blow up deer
>guns are only for killing
>>
File: 1484255694100.jpg (71KB, 437x458px) Image search: [Google]
1484255694100.jpg
71KB, 437x458px
>>32681264
>>guns are only for killing
well, they kinda are. that's the first purpose of them

hail the kube
>>
seriously, what's with the fear of black guns in burgerland? Are your liberals racists?
They don't even make that argument here, and we're no-fun-allowed as fuck
>>
>>32681264
>>32681277
I was shooting with some friends and had my S&W 29-3 with me to shoot as well. I took it out and one of my friends just goes, "this gun right here is just made for killing people." I made several sensible arguments about hunting with it and why it would make a poor combat handgun and he just kept repeating, "look at this thing! I mean, look at it! It was just made for killing someone."

He's in the military...
>>
>what if you start shooting people just because you had a bad day?
Because apparently beating up or stabbing people when you're upset is standard practice, so it's only natural if you do the same with guns.
>>
>>32681328
lotta retards in the military anon.
>>
>>32681264
>Black guns blow up deer
Not every black gun is a Muslim though.
>>
>>32681298
>They don't even make that argument here, and we're no-fun-allowed as fuck
They make that argument here because we're not no-fun-allowed as fuck and they believe the easiest way to make us less-fun-allowed as fuck is to convince the populace that certain classes of guns are too dangerous to be allowed.

They tried to do the same thing with cheap pistols.
>>
>>32681264
"I'm just scared of guns"

"You don't even have to shoot someone to defend yourself most people will just run away"

Why should you go hunting when you can just go buy meat at grocery stores
>>
>>32681369
yeah, but the color? come on now
We have retarded restrictions, but at least you can get your legal fun in whatever color you want without any autistic screeching from them
>>
>>32681328
look, guns were made to kill living shit, they don't spew fast hot lead for no reason

also tell me your "sensible arguments" that you used
>>
>>32681369
>They tried to do the same thing with cheap pistols

Atleast there they had a point.
>>
>>32681457
not really
I don't know what the rates are in the US (I'm guessing around 200 dollarydoos), but you can easily get an illegal pistol for 50 eurobux here (as opposed to a legal one at 400)
what's the reason for banning legal guns if not to make it harder for the law-abiding citizens to defend themselves? It's not like Tyrone is going to buy his glawk fowty at a place that requires a clean criminal record
>>
>>32681410
desu everytime i tell someone i hunt i follow it up with "i don't buy store meat because its raised unethically and with unnatural stuff. "

9/10 times the anti gunner understands, 1/10 there are a vegan.
>>
>>32681264
>guns are only for killing

Weak argument. I own all of my guns for the purpose of killing, whats your point?
>>
>>32681416
Black guns in this case refers to guns with tactical furniture. They earned the derisive epithet "scary black guns" after continual attempts by anti-gunners to ban guns based off cosmetic features.

>>32681457
Too bad their point was "They're made for murder" and not "QC is dangerously lacking"

>>32681436
>purpose built target and sport shooting guns don't exist
>>
File: Kill_yourself.gif (488KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Kill_yourself.gif
488KB, 500x282px
>>32681264
>"Someone could get hurt."
If I ever need to use it in self defense, it had better fucking hurt someone.
>>
>>32681538
oh, right, the "shoulder thing that goes up and makes you kill more" argument
then again, your libs are on a level of their own in regards to being retarded

Anyway, I'll contribute with something I hear often, though not necessarily gun-related:
>self-defence? what are you, a cowboy?
>>
>>32681264
>the chances of getting shot gp up 500% when you own a gun.

And people with cars are more likely to be in car accidents. No shit
>>
>>32681538
>>purpose built target and sport shooting guns don't exist
then why don't you buy purpose built target and sport shooting guns instead of the guns you currently own?
>>
>>32681328
Wh-what branch...
>>
>shooting isn't a hobby
>you don't need to hunt, you can buy meat from other hunters
>>
File: AK_630_A.jpg (103KB, 630x321px) Image search: [Google]
AK_630_A.jpg
103KB, 630x321px
>>
>>32681264
>guns should be banned because they're designed to kill.

The Nice attack should have killed this argument dead. If these people were being philosophically consistent they would be calling for background checks on trucks, but they're not because they're retarded. Which items are too dangerous for us stupid apes to own? Only the left knows apparently.
>>
File: B9z8L.jpg (604KB, 3893x2263px) Image search: [Google]
B9z8L.jpg
604KB, 3893x2263px
>>32681527
Fucking THIS.
This argument works. My turbo-hippie vegan sister now owns a levergun and hunts, and gives meat to the family and uses the furs/hide entirely because I made such a good case for hunting.

Factory Farms
>inhumane conditions
>eaten in large quantity without thought
>ruin the environment
>ruin small business farmers
>use fucky science like hormones and chemicals

Hunting
>killed quickly
>in monitored numbers
>live wild, benefit the environment
>hunter appreciates the animal
>active
>hunters contribute $$$$$ to parks departments
>do not compete with anyone
>do not rely on chemicals or big business
>survival skill
>can use the furs/bones/etc.
>tastes a fuckton better
And so on.

Grocery meat is for peasants and slaves. Game meat is for free men.
>>
>>32681898
this guy fucking gets it.
also vegans are good, if annoying. keeps people out of the wild so I can be innamountains alone
>>
>>32681931
Well except for those pita types
>>
Reminding people that say guns were made to kill that gunpowder was invented for fireworks while microwaves and rockets were invented for the nazi war effort generally shuts them up.
>>
>>32681898
>etc
It's so much more than etc.!
Even with humanely raised livestock (sheep in particular), the slaughterhouses cheat you of the head, brain, blood, heart, kidneys, lungs and liver, all of which are great eating. Going off on a tangent, fish heads, goats, egg-laying hens past their prime are all ground up to waste or horribly inefficient animal feed instead of being used.
If the fucking faggot limp-wristed anemic dry-shitters who oppose hunting had any idea of how much more hunters do to deal with the food crisis in the world while they cry about it in comment fields and take to Twitter to screech about how vegans will save the world and accomplish exactly jack shit but cultivate a particularly noxious kind of gas they'll release to punctuate their poorly formulated arguments.
Damn right I'm fuming raging mad, but it's only because I've had the misfortune of knowing a few people of the kind.
>>
>>32681817
Leftists argue that car insurance is the same thing as a background check.
Pointing out that driving is not a constitutional right doesn't help for obvious reasons
>>
File: 1411356715355.jpg (24KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1411356715355.jpg
24KB, 448x545px
>>32681767
>>
>>32681264

>No one should be allowed to own things that can possibly harm another person
i lost brain cells when I heard that
>>
>>32681527
! out of every 10 people you've discussed this with is vegan? Do you live in Oregon?
>>
Less guns means less gun crime

Lol, what a bunch of morons
>>
File: 1484215782937.jpg (103KB, 784x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484215782937.jpg
103KB, 784x960px
>IT WORKED IN AUSTRALIA!
>>
>>32683060
It totally wasn't confiscation guys, it was just a buyback, haha.

I love how they always conveniently leave out the fact that it was mandatory.
>>
>>32681264

"You don't want a gun, because they will just take it away and just use it on you".

This fucking enrages me.
>>
>>32683143
Bring up the Port Arthur incident and how a mentally disabled individual was railroaded into a guilty charge for a series of events a seasoned military officer would be unlikely to pull off
>>
>>32683186
>because they will just take it away and just use it on you
By that logic, couldn't I just take it back and use it on them?
>>
>>32681264
I need guns because muh freedom.
Damn amerifats.
>>
>>32683651
Why are you on /k/ if you're a noguns britfag? Here for all those crossbow and pellet gun threads?
>>
>>32683234
Damn, I've never even heard of this guy Martin Bryant. This seems like a fun conspiracy to dive into.
>>
>>32684083
he basically got 20 kills, 19 of which were headshots, in 2 minutes using 29 rounds in total, all that while hip-firing only
the retard supposedly only practiced with an air rifle a few times before pulling that off, is he the luckiest marksman on earth?
>>
File: gun confiscation.jpg (246KB, 720x1272px)
gun confiscation.jpg
246KB, 720x1272px
>>32683186
>>32683624
>>
File: Incoherent Rage.jpg (104KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Incoherent Rage.jpg
104KB, 400x300px
>>32683186
>>
>>32681277
B...but I use shotguns to test sesimographs and stuff...
>>
>>32681597
Cost and convenience.
>>
>>32681277

Guns' purpose is to impart a strong impulse upon a payload; Killing a down range target via transfer of energy just happens to be one potential consequence.

The same could be said about baseball bats, golf clubs, bows, potato cannons, firework mortars, discuses, or boomerangs.

Objects do not have inherent purposes. They are simply tools which serve to enable their handler, and some tools are more efficient than others at accomplishing a specified goal.

For me, guns purpose is to put holes in paper. That is literally all I have used them for, and likely all I will ever use them for- Exactly the same as my bow.
>>
>>32681791
>souping up your AK
>automatic fire
Illegal
>some stocks come with tally marks
Why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>32684083
>>32684179
>No public trial either
>>
>>32684083
i had that moment as well, last year on /pol/. there's a possibility of multiple shooters that was (i guess) not explored very well in court, which is also suspicious.
>>
>>32684886
yeah man, and like, nothing means anything. Words are just like symbols we agree upon to have a certain meaning. Our consciousness is just electrical signals in a brain. So obviously the purpose of objects has no bearing on our reality right anon?
>>
when i got my first gun some guy at work told me pistols were the only guns designed specifically to kill another human
>>
>>32684886
Nice autism bro
>>
File: 5th Element Cat.png (316KB, 521x411px) Image search: [Google]
5th Element Cat.png
316KB, 521x411px
>Cleaning CZ75 while aunt is visiting
>Have it all on table
>"Where on earth did you get that?!"
>I bought it online, why?
>I'm surprised your mother allowed it that's all.
>I'm almost 23 at this time, visiting home for the summer from college, which I am paying for myself with scholarship.
>Why the hell would I need my mom's permission to buy a gun?
>Well you know Anon, you're, um, not the most responsible person and probably can't be trusted not to hurt yourself or someone with it
>WTF Meter has Exceeded Acceptable Boundaries
>Why do you think I'm irresponsible? What did I do?
>Remember when you were trying to use my pool net and almost hit your sister in the eye with it? She was bleeding for hours.
>Holy fucking shit
>I was 12 when that happened number 1 and number 2 I didn't know she was behind me.
>Yeah? And imagine that same scenario today when you're fooling around with a gun. Don't love your sister very much do you?
>I just stare at her a full 15 seconds in stupefaction before going back to assembling my CZ
>mfw accidentally hitting my sister with a pool net when I was 12 means I shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

AND THEN THERE'S THIS BITCH

>Same summer, different aunt from same side of family, another sister of my mom
>She and my cousin come to visit
>Dad is cleaning 3 ARs he built, I'm cleaning my nugget and little brother is impatiently checking the FFL site for his Webley in the mail
>Mom and aunt are chatting and cousin is on laptop
>"I'm really surprised you let him buy so many guns MomAnon."
>"Oh he built those from kits himself. And why shouldn't he? It's our God-given right."
>Mom is ultra-conservative, extremely stubborn and a gigantic cunt to people she thinks is trying to touch her with Communism, family or stranger.
>Aunt shakes head wearily
>"I know marrying a military man involves a lot of weird traditions, but I don't understand your attitude."

Cont.
>>
>>32685311
>"I know marrying a military man involves a lot of weird traditions, but I don't understand your attitude."
Ohhhhh boy, here we go.
>>
>>32685311
>Don't love your sister very much do you?

Should have just smiled and said "Nope!".

Purposefully edgy quips like that are my default response to retarded, histrionic, middle-aged-woman bullshit.

>"Why do you need seven pistols?!"
>"One for every voice in my head."

>"Why do you need thirty bullet clips?!"
>"So I can shoot thirty cops."

My mother learned to just not even bring it up anymore.
>>
I swear. my dad's side of the family is incredibly liberal, but I do have some based people in there too.

>Cousin marries some Hipster Steampunk bro
>Go to their son's first birthday, am 16 at the time.
>Get onto the topic of self-defense, he admits that he's scared shitless of anything happening to his kid.
>"Bought this a while ago, it's small but nice"
>MFW he's CCing a Taurus 85
>He tells me not too let anyone else know, his wife(my cousin) isn't thrilled, but he'd be crucifed by anyone else.
>Go back to talking about the TWD season 2 or some shit.

His kid is 6 now. He converted his wife and told me he can't wait until he can buy his kid a BB gun.

>feels good man.
>>
>>32685311

Cont.

>I mean I can understand why he feels he needs them, he is trained to kill people and even enjoy it.
>And Anon, BroAnon, and BroAnon02 are all planning to join and do the same thing, I imagine because DadAnon wishes it (He didn't give a shit what we do as long as we don't sell meth)
>But you weren't raised in that kind of culture of violence and SisAnon is just too talented to waste on such things (Studying to be a linguist, doing ROTC)
>Hmmph, I know our Mamma didn't approve of this kind of lifestyle.
>Mom doesn't like that
>LIBERTY PRIME ONLINE
>Mom tears aunt a new asshole talking about how my late grandma had not one but 3 guns for defending the farm and the orchard, shot more coyotes and mountain lions threatening the cows than you can shake a stick at, and several other small badass grandma things Auntie chose to ignore while she was being a prissy little prom queen that refused to help around the farm after Grandpa fell of the roof and went into a coma.
>Dad chooses to finish cleaning his ARs in the garage in peace and we quickly follow suit
>Cousin came by later to say one of her best friends is a Marine and she thinks her mom is being ridiculous.
>Still some hope for her
>>
>>32685496
Your mom rules.
>>
>>32685555

Quads confirm. Anon's mom is the new Den Mother of /k/.
>>
>be me, 24, traveling to meet family for chirstmas
>live in same town as family. they come pick me up at my place
>it's the ass crack of dawn, i've been awake for 10 minutes
>as soon as i get in the car my mom says "Anon, do you have guns?"
>yeah, i have two. a pistol and a rifle. how did you know?
>your brother told us you asked for ammo for christmas
>cue a half hour long discussion on why i shouldn't have guns and why i should leave them with my other brother so he can keep an eye on them.
>i keep repeating that i'm an adult and have ever right to own a firearm and it's none of her business anyway
>the rest of christmas she brings up my guns at every opportunity trying to get my dad and brothers on her side. they all shrug and say he's a grown ass man
>mother fumes the rest of the holiday
>>
I've never actually had a conversation with anyone anti-gun, and I live in California. Norcal though and tons of people in my small town own guns. I guess I'm just lucky?
>>
>>32685496
>he is trained to kill people and even enjoy it.
>But you weren't raised in that kind of culture of violence and SisAnon is just too talented to waste on such things

Everyone knows all these soldiers coming home with PTSD are just suffering because they can't kill anymore like they were taught to enjoy.

Seriously, is she retarded? How does anyone have this perception of the military and killing? And the nice check and scholarship stuff you get from ROTC and joining isn't wasting anything, you can get some dank pay and a degree for when you're done.
>>
>>32685311
Question, anon, how come every time someone comes over you're cleaning your firearms?

I realize that this requires a level of social aptitude that /k/ probably does not possess, but when you're having people over you should probably spend time with them rather than breaking out the chemicals and scrubbing down your shit.
>>
>>32685597
also
>live with two liberal pussy roommates
>one is local (southwestern VA) one is from Baltimore. VAfag is chill about guns. Baltimorefag is a reactionary SJW tumblrina and also his girlfriend
>Buy my first pistol. neglect to tell them because it's not really a huge deal.
>bring it home and both of them throw an absolute shit fit when they see me walk in wih it
>how dare you bring that weapon into my house without even talking to us
>hold up. this is our house. we all pay equal rent to be here. also why wouldi ask you. i you didnt see it you wouldnt even know its here in the first place.
>we proceed to get into a full blown screaming match about how it makes them uncomfortable and what if i have a mental breakdown and go on a shooting spree (we live in a town thats pretty infamous for its school shooting).
>i'm telling them i'm safe and sane and theyve known me for years so they know im not violent. also id been talking about buying a gun for months. its for sport and hobby, not for self defense etc.
>I walk out, slam the door. drive to walmart, buy a trigger lock, pistol case and a padlock. come home, give them a key to both locks and tell them to shut the fuck up
>after a few months, the acquisition of a rifle and a few range trips theyve come around and are fine with guns in the house.

That first month i had my gun was probably the most annoying time ive spent living with them. every night was an argument.
>>
>>32685496
>He didn't give a shit what we do as long as we don't sell meth
Future Heroin dealer confirmed.
>>
>>32681410
These make me rage
>>
>>32685650
>giving a liberal the keys to your guns
I'm glad it worked out well, but this could have backfired horribly for you.
>>
>>32685650
>Baltimorefag is a reactionary SJW tumblrina and also his girlfriend
Must be tough living with a genderfluid identityfluid SJW in a committed relationship with their other self.
>>
>>32685638

In this case I think it was just coincidence.

Other incidents I have encountered have not involved cleaning.
>>
>>32685674
I'm just asking because this circumstance seems to be so common on /k/ as to be a meme.

>Having Thanksgiving at my place
>Decide to detail strip my 1911 in the living room while the turkey cooks for some reason
>My anti-gun relative show up and do anti-gun things
>Me and the cop become rangebros.
>>
>>32681298
>are your liberals racist?
yes actually.
>>
File: IMG_0049.jpg (296KB, 1536x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.jpg
296KB, 1536x1076px
>Muh assault weapons
>Guns solve nothing
>Think of the children
>2A only for muskets
And here's the most retarded one I've heard
>Chicago is reason we need stricter gun control
>>
>>32681328
Muhreens
>>
My dad is pretty based I found out when he got drunk a few months ago. Never drinks but we got plastered at a fire and he started ranting about jews controlling everything and how blacks are a menace and how refugees are rapists/murderers.

He still uses retarded liberal anti gun "arguments" all the time so I just never bring guns up. Even though he was fucking raised on a farm shooting guns his whole childhood. He truly believes only cops should have them. I have BTFO him multiple times and he always just gets pissed and starts yelling out school shootings and mass murders.
>>
>>32685311
Form 4473 question 11 m.:
>When you were 12 years old, did you hit your sister with a pool net?

Called the atf on you bucko watch your ass.
>>
>>32685650
Glad that all worked out but I'm not sure if I would trust someone that shittershattered about guns to have a key to one.
>>
File: 11-gavin.w600.h315.2x.jpg (97KB, 981x515px) Image search: [Google]
11-gavin.w600.h315.2x.jpg
97KB, 981x515px
>in my room, cleaning ak
>mom walks in and sits on my bed.
>"anon, i don't think people should have semi automatic guns"
>i look at her and say "you have a semi automatic."
>she gasps "what!? i do!?"
>point out to her that her sig p238 is semi auto and her revolver may as well be.
>mfw when the propaganda actually works
>>
>>32685705
That's because people here are either lying or autistic when it comes to those stories.
>>
>>32686152
>mfw when
Lurk more newfag
>>
>>32686152
Nothing worse than a gun owner who believes the liberal anti-gun crowd propaganda. You should disarm her before she nd's you and then blames the gun.
>>
>>32686216
Fuck off dude
>>
>>32685921
>jews
>blacks
>BTFO

/pol/≠/k/
>>
>>32686220
Maybe not a bad idea. She's really nervous around guns even though she owns them and almost never shoots.
>>
>>32686085
Dude, seriously, I breed dogs for a living!

Do you have any idea what you've just done? #literallyanothershoah
>>
>>32681277
Galil can be used as a can opener.

But I agree, guns main purpose is for killing.

Most civilians probably use it for other puposes tho too, like showing off to friends or scaring liberals away.
>>
File: euphoric Nate.jpg (30KB, 418x463px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric Nate.jpg
30KB, 418x463px
>>32686284
>>
>>32685650
have no idea why'd you gave them locks to your weapon. Makes no sense unless you wanted them to be able to use it (w/out any training) for self-defense if you weren't there.
>>
>>32686295
Take her to a few gun courses. I actually made my relatives do hundreds of drills on gun safety using bb guns of the same model.

I would hand them it loaded/hammer back safety off and tell them to make the gun safe. I would then have them make it ready to fire. Hundreds of times until they had it as muscle memory. After all that I took them to the range and taught them shooting basics.

Remember to always teach safety first. Don't give them a real gun until they are 100% comfortable safely handling it.
>>
File: 1462481841160.jpg (90KB, 636x380px) Image search: [Google]
1462481841160.jpg
90KB, 636x380px
>>32686216
>>
>>32686371
Good idead. I got my Dad and my brother their first guns as gifts and took them to the range and they seemed to be a lot more confident after.
>>
>>32681527
What is the difference between a vegan and a Texan? (Just wait they will both answer in a second)
>>
>>32684724
So not ALL guns are for killing.
But ALL YOUR guns are for killing.
>>
>>32685404
This is why the doctor told you that you are autistic. He's not out to get you. It's true.
>>
>>32686264
>>32686495
Shut up new newfags.
>>
>>32682236
I think is it something like 30% of the people in Bakersfield california have no car insurance. The numbers in other socal places are much lower but you still get the idea. Drunk drivers have killed a friend of mine, maimed another and injured tons of people I know. I know of one kid who shot the tip of his finger trying to unload a revolver. And I heard there was a guy who glock legged himself at a falling plates match. Nether died.
>>
>>32681277
While I agree my rebuttal to that is I try and tell most people who say that that probably 50 percent or more of today's newly produced guns are made for sporting or the pure fun at the range
>>
>>32684886
My favorite is yo-you. They were invented to kill. They fit in your pocket and can get through Airport security even get through metal detectors. Your move anti-gun.
>>
>>32681594
Fucking this, it's simple statistics and the Libbies wave it around like it actually holds any weight
>>
>No law abiding citizen has a need for silencers. Only assassins use them so people can't hear them killing people.
>Cop killer bullets
>If you can't hit the bad guy in 6 shots, you suck at aiming.
>anything to do with AU or UK
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (206KB, 1224x863px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
206KB, 1224x863px
>>32686314
oy vey, I've been discova'd
>>
After discussing knives vs guns
>>I just don't like the idea that someone could kill you from farther then you can see with a gun they can hide in their pocket.
Over all people who have never shot a gun seem to think you can point it in the general area and have pin point accuracy. I blame this on movies and tv.
>>
>>32686891

Had to explain to my dad the actual utility of suppressors, he's painfully impressionable even in his old age.
>>
>>32681264
>op makes great threads
>>
>>32684179

I'm skeptical the Howard government was competent enough to keep a conspiracy like that under wraps. Sure, it has a lot of inconsistencies, but I'm willing to chalk those up as misinformation or lies.
>>
>>32681791

I don't know what point this is trying to convey
>>
File: 1470452150895.gif (2MB, 320x320px)
1470452150895.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>32685921
You dad sounds like shit all around, you have my sympathies.
>>
>>32685921
>Hates Jews
>Thinks only government should have access to weaponry

Is your dad by any chance a member of some sort of nationalist German workers party?
>>
>>32687285
>defending niggers and kikes on a nazi philipino sewing forum
>>
>>32686891
>If you can't hit the bad guy in 6 shots, you suck at aiming.
That "argument" is so retarded that I wouldn't know what to say against it. Can anyone provide some boilerplate for it?
>>
>>32681264
What about the safety of the criminal?
>>
>>32681277
They make for an excellent hobby. They're fun
>>
>if we should all be allowed to carry guns, then we should also all be allowed to carry atomic bombs
>>
File: 1447464044560.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1447464044560.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>32687507
>not staying in your containment board
>>
>>32681264
>Blows up durr

if its made by TORGUE its supposed to desu, thats a feature not a flaw
>>
>>32687595
Don't even go to /pol/ but if you don't think niggers are a problem then you don't belong on this site.
>>
>>32687511
It's akin to the apocryphal retort of the old fart with the revolver telling the youngsters with the semi-autos that if he gets into a gunfight with more than six guys, he's gonna die anyway.

What the proverb tells us is that shot placement is king. If some turd bird has twisted that into some sort of fudd rationale that, oh, you don't NEED that... whatever it is... then they deserve all the scorn that can be heaped upon them.
>>
>>32682217
I'm with you on everything but the lungs.
I'm all for offal, but lungs are gross :P
>>
>>32681328
Most people in the military are in support jobs no different than civilian counterparts. Most infantrymen are dumber than you can comprehend.

T. 10 years active
>>
>>32682438
This.
>>
>>32683848
Agreed.
>>
>>32685921
Sounds like my Grandpa talking on X-mas.
>>
>>32681264
talking with anti gun coworker
>ban assault weapons so mass shootings wont happen!
>tell her California has an assault weapons ban and that didnt stop those muslims from shooting up all those autistic people in san bernadino
>tell her there was a federal assault weapons ban and columbine happened at the height of it
>"but the guns need to be registered"
>ask her how that would stop/deter crime
>"well...it really wouldnt but the state needs to know who has guns"
>"we did it with cars!"
>but registering cars is retarded and does nothing to stop drunk/reckless driving, plus i dont have to register my private property
>tell her there kind of is a registration, i.e the ffl has a record of who bought a gun
>"but in chicago x people were killed with guns"
>yeah and you need a foid and theres no gun stores in chicago, the people who are shooting each other are using stolen guns and its basically rival gangs killing each other, the violence in chicago is gang violence, and since theres no gun stores and a waiting period and a foid, people need a gun to defend themselves, like they have a legit reason to own guns, cant do it
>most of those people who need a gun to defend themselves from criminals are poor black people, are you racist? why do you not want poor black people to own guns?
>"well i just think assault rifles need to be banned"
>why, theres millions and millions of AR-15s and stuff in the us that are owned by normal people who shoot them at the range
>well theres no reason to have a gun
>fuck you, shall not be infringed
>>
>>32686152
This reminds me of back after Sandy Hook happened when my mom was talking to me about guns one night. She's never been rabidly antigun, but told me something like "yeah, I don't think people need automatic rifles." After I told her how heavy full autos are regulated and how semi-autos actually work, she started wising up to the media misdirection and propaganda. I finally got her to agree to come to the range with me too. Sorry your mom is full retard though, anon.
>>
>>32688525
Most people start wising up when you explain that semi-auto means "shoots one shot when you pull the trigger."
>>
>>32687579
>thinking we shouldn't be able to carry nuclear weapons
SHALL
>>
>>32681264
>You shouldn't have guns, only the military should!
I'm in the reserves.
>Oh. Well you still shouldn't have them.

Goalposts: Moved.
>>
>>32688947
>be Ivan
>be given a stripper clip and sent to the frontlines
>be told the rifle should be somewhere around there
is this what they want to happen?
>>
>>32683060
>This country that never had a crime problem continued to not have a crime problem after their gun ban!
>THIS PROVES IT WORKS

Every fucking time.

Never understood why these fucks can't just move to the gun free (and therefore crime free, right?) utopia that is Mexico.
>>
>>32687511
Just give them this
https://www.policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/
>At the core of his desperate firefight was a murderous attacker who simply would not go down, even though he was shot 14 times with .45-cal. ammunition — six of those hits in supposedly fatal locations.
>>
>>32683186
My mom (who I'm trying to get to join the wonderful world of armed Americans) brought up up one of her friends saying that if you're not physically strong or aren't super special forces trained, you'll just get disarmed and have the gun used against you.

Has this even happened, like, ever? This argument pisses me off so much because I've never even seen a shitty anecdote to support it, never mind a statistical trend showing it's likely to occur.

My counter to it though is that more than 90% of self defense cases using a gun are resolved without firing a shot. Turns out most muggers aren't actually Jason Borne.
>>
>>32684179
hip firing at point blank, at sitting targets. its not that hard. do you have trouble picking up glasses of water off a table? thats around the same coordination.
>>
File: 1346379242638.jpg (35KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1346379242638.jpg
35KB, 1024x768px
>>32681264
>IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE
>>
>>32683186
somebody says this in almost every knife self defense thread on /k/
>>
>>32681264
Mom of my two neighborhood friends wouldn't let them have "assault rifle" looking airsoft guns but would've bought them a Red Ryder
>>
File: 1479415206305.jpg (236KB, 937x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479415206305.jpg
236KB, 937x960px
I've given up on arguments

Liberal brainwashing is just too ingrained that no matter how far I get with someone the next time the topic get a brought up I feel like I'm starting from square one.
>>
>>32686216
>my mfw when you call me a newfag
>>
>>32681277
It's probably because their argument is also "killing is always bad".
>>
>>32688476
This is generally the conversation that happens. Reasonable argument met by unreasonable pathos. I get where they're coming from... They see problems with guns in America and think if we just didn't have any it wouldnt happen... But with no personal investment in the situation the thought process stops there. Reality just doesn't support this line of thinking.
>>
>>32681264
Nobody has ever said black guns blow up deer. Ever. Until your little retard ass just did.
>>
>>32686296
RIP doggos.
>>
>>32685650
Why did you give them keys to your guns? Makes no sense.
>>
>>32685638
HAH! This! Makes me wonder how much of these are fake.
The VERY few times I have had run-ins with antigun types in my home involve them:
A) not knowing me well
B) ending up in my office (unlikely. That room is my fortress)
C) recognizing my gunsafes for what they are (unlikely if noguns)
D) being socially inept enough to confront me and reveal that they had been snooping.

So basically never.
>>
>>32685311
>i was 5 years old
>parents told me what they got my grandfater for christmas
>blurt it out like 2 minutes before he opens it on christmas
>they have harped on for the last 20 years about how I'm untrustworthy and can't be told secrets because of this
>not even in a joking manner
>>
>>32691281
Are they retarded? They expected a 5 year-ban old to keep a secret?
>>
>>32681264
My old buddy's new girlfriend found out I have guns and declared me as a babykiller right in my face. I mean she really screamed it at me. Just like that. She didn't let my buddy ever meet me or other guys that had guns.

Things are back to normal again. The bitch cheated my buddy and he kicked her out of his life. He has a much better girlfriend now.
>>
>>32685496
Did you fuck your cousin afterwards?
>>
>>32681277
AR-15 was designed to injur
>>
>>32681277
Sauce on this? Google keeps giving me cartoons.
>>
>>32691413
>declared me as a babykiller

Did you just came home from your second tour in 'nam? Who the fuck says that shit in this day and age?
>>
File: 1414085415133.jpg (25KB, 437x471px) Image search: [Google]
1414085415133.jpg
25KB, 437x471px
>You don't need a gun
>The government has nukes/drones/jets/tanks, so it's not like you owning a gun will amount to anything
>>
File: 1484111006879.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1484111006879.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
>Parents are both conservative
>My Mom grew up with a father who did a lot of hunting
>She doesn't like that there are guns in our house, and keeps forgetting that full autos are heavily regulated, no matter how many times I remind her
>Dad was born in England
>Moved here after falling in love with my Mom
>Became a US citizen just over a year ago (he was living here as a resident alien)
>mfw one of the reasons that he finally decided to apply for citizenship was so that he could get a CCL
>mfw a Britbong is more American than a natural born American
>>
>the police are OPPRESSING US
>DISARM THE CITIZENS
>>
File: gunslukovich.jpg (36KB, 472x342px) Image search: [Google]
gunslukovich.jpg
36KB, 472x342px
>>32691083
Objectively wrong, anon.
>>
>>32691814
>The government has nukes/drones/jets/tanks, so it's not like you owning a gun will amount to anything
The rapist is a big strong man who knows judo, so just bend over and let him rape you.
>>
File: 2017-01-18.png (18KB, 890x186px)
2017-01-18.png
18KB, 890x186px
>>32691083
>>32692174
>>
>>32692190
>assuming anyone in the armed forces would kill or suppress civilians they entered the military to protect
>assuming our armed forces, that has shown time and time again, that it's shit at guerilla warfare can suppress 90 million armed fighters that have every military and government building quite literally surrounded
>>
>>32681298
>are your liberals racists

Yes, but they are so fucking delusional they wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>32685611
Do you have conversation at all? Anti gun fags are everywhere in CA.

>I was Born & raised in CA
>>
>>32692174
>>32692205
I know fudds say "assault weapons" shouldn't be used. I disagreed with his terminology of calling them "black rifles".

Learn to words.
>>
>>32692362
But fudds think that scary black guns are assault weapons.
>>
>>32690919
>my mfw when you have no face when
>>
>>32692115
> women being logical
> ever
>>
>>32691740
No, m8, I never served. I just have a few guns with no one ever before making any comments like that about me or my guns.

She used that exact expression. I just stared at her. I couldn't say anything back. I was baffled as fuck.
>>
>Anon, you can't hunt with an AR you'll blow up the deer!

Do people honestly think an AR fires 40mm or something?
>>
File: 1482673071719.jpg (95KB, 828x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482673071719.jpg
95KB, 828x499px
>>32692205
Every time
>>
>>32692655
So if you goto /pol/ you're able to grow two pubic hairs on your chin?

Sounds legit.
>>
>>32685833
>clip
>>
>>32692688
>Detachable clip
>Magazine capacity
If you're going to be retarded, at least be consistent with it.
>>
>>32681511
At least in the UK, its very rare to see any hood rats with a gun.
I hate our gun laws but you won't see chavs shooting each other because of them. They go knifing instead.
>>
>>32681791
>>32685010

How do you mimic automatic fire? It's either automatic or its not.
>>
>>32689459
Bring up that if you're purposely buying a gun for the point of defense, your goal is to be ready to kill the threat. For those in a wheelchair or otherwise, this still applies, you're in the mindset to kill if they get too close. And if they try to take the gun, you either act upon this and keep your gun or you would have never shot anyway. Disarming the weak is the blackest sin when they are the ones who need an equalizer most, would your mother prefer they get raped or killed without a gun because it made her feel better?
>>
>>32692840
Shout bang repeatedly without any spaces in between.
>>
>>32681791
Where are these mystical tally mark AKs? I've never seen one.
>>
>>32692840
Bump fire stocks
>>
>>32683186
if you are an old, scared woman, this is true.

If you produce a weapon without the will to kill, you will be killed.
you just took the fight into a place you don't belong and you probably will be killed with your own weapon.

I think /k/ believes all human beings are either angry bean niggers or spooky skeletons who read about killing all day. An average 42 year old female, probably won't benefit from owning a handgun.

For the weapon to be helpful, you need training. The primary goal of that training must be the mindset that serves as a foundation to kill.
>>
>>32689459
Lots of cops end up getting shot with their own guns. They've been trained more than most military personnel in weapons retention and it still happens. It's always a risk, but you have a benefit they'll never have:

Your gun can be concealed in any one of a half dozen (or more) positions and the chances of somebody knowing you're armed, let alone where your gun is, let alone being better at drawing it from that position on somebody else's body than you are at drawing it from your own body is negligible.
>>
>>32692840
>mimic
A bump fire stock or bump fire finger hax. Either way, it's utilizing the natural laws of physics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJL8RGt-hzc
>>
>>32681791
>filename
>behold as I turn my 10 round AK into a CIWS
>>
>>32689572
Don't argue with the positions they have, appeal to what they want to accomplish in the end.

>want to reduce crime?
>Want to reduce violent crime?
>want minorities to be able to protect themselves from racism?
>want the nation to be safe with a smaller military?
>Want to keep your family safe from violent people?
>want to be able to resist somebody who's trying to impose their will on you, and has a gun?
>Want to understand the recreational and entertainment value of firearms?
>Want to ...

There is literally nothing they can want except the creation of a police state that you can't make a case for being better accomplished when the people have guns.
>>
>>32681264

>Why didn't he just shoot him in the leg?
>>
>>32687761
What is our problem?
>>
>>32692836
here we don't even have home defense but there's a fuckton of sweet illegal funs because of the mob presence
>>
>>32693429
this, just had a qt over last week, she's doesn't oppose guns per say, but opposes killing, she came out with this exact gem.
>>
>>32693429
Every single fucking time
At least last time, when someone did this in some serie, the dude just fell off and killed his attacker. I was like.
>see, that's what's fucking happening when you don't shoot to kill
I'm still angry that my family didn't trust me, but will trust the fucking tv, tho.
>>
>>32684886
Except the other things mentioned were not designed to kill (other then the fireworks one)
Whats the gun going to do? Help a grandma across the street?
Face it the original purpose of a firearm was to kill.
>>
>>32693645
>Whats the gun going to do? Help a grandma across the street?
Nugget can do this. Rifle is of fine.
>>
>>32693645
>>32693679
Can confirm, rifle helped grandma get back home on several occasions.
>>
>>32693645
>He doesn't give his grandma covering fire when she crosses the street
>>
>>32693764
My grandma has an assault weapon with a high capacity extended killazine, so she can give herself covering fire like the stronk, independent women she is.
>>
>>32693433
Not the anon you replied to, but
The minority of minority as usual, of course.

I am very good with black people (about 99% of all blacks), but I am not good with niggers (about 1% of the blacks)
Same thing with gays. Gays are ok, let them be, but the public homos jumping in my face on the street are not.

I honestly think I am a much better human being in real life than some libertarian with his/her need of his/her "safe space" to handle his/her selected issues.

Sorry for /pol/ contents. Won't do that anymore at /k/.
>>
>>32685010
>>32687099
ak's are murdere weapons!!!

>>32692840
bump fire, response triggers, memes etc.

>>32693122
"balkan furniture"
>>
>>32692655
>(((berg)))
>>
>>32681791
I have two spanish mausers which saw service in their civil war with random inscriptions on the stock. But that's not a salt rifle.
>>
>>32682524
Ah, the lovely last resort 'oh shit I've been argued into a corner and can't support my position' ban everything argument. That's how you know you've won. It's safe to write QED at the bottom of your page and turn it in at that point.
>>
>>32693378
This. 95% of the time they have no critical thinking skills and have just been taking the 'gun control common sense end violence' at face value. If you force them to work through it, they see it isn't effective. Most of the time theyll go into overdrive and try to defend holding an opinion they know is factually inaccurate or that opposes their goal, but every now and again you'll run into a convo that gets them to actually consider what might be effective for achieving their goal. This is a good test to determine whether or not a person is rational/objective.
>>
>>32693429
Do people not understand that the femoral artery is a thing? Leg shots can be just as fatal.
>>
>>32696080
No, never. /k/ is the most disappointing places there is to share that kind of education. Same thing with real engineering, real law issues and real economics.

/k/ is all about kino headshots and scripted ISIS executions, ARs, AKs, nuggets, F-35, fights between chinks, vatniks and americunts, yuropoors are poor and noguns (except maybe Czechs, Finns, Poles and a couple of others), /k/ meetups, caliber battles, total duds who can't take it no matter what, Gun Jesus, other regular geeky targets, articles that either trigger people for real or people just play along, and so on.

But there is surprisingly often quite interesting, original and thoughtful threads too. None of them about the well being of humanity though.

But it's hopeless to bring problematic interests like real life bleeding from a wound and how to tackle with it here. Most of these people can't even take a crash course on how to really kill, clean up and bone an animal.

Find another forum for you. You are wasted here.
>>
>>32681264
How about you answer some less retarded anti-gun arguments?

>Black guns are easier for criminals to hide

>A 200 round mag is not for "self defense"

>Countries without guns have less murders

I'm pro gun, but I don't really have a good argument for any of these.
>>
>>32696729
>>Countries without guns have less murders

You mean like Brazil?
How about Mexico?

Maybe you'd like to live in Sierra Leone, or Rwanda? They're both near the bottom of the "guns per capita" list.

Sure beats living in a gun-infested hellhole like Switzerland
>>
>>32696769
You know what they mean by that. First world countries, where you need a hard to get licence to own a firearm. Like France or UK.
>>
Here's one I heard today
>People who are so pro gun need to explain why America is so dangerous and yet guns so easy to get
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>32689450
was this nigger a terminator
>>
>>32696729
>>Black guns are easier for criminals to hide

Fucking what? Are people actually that fucking retarded?

BLACK IS STEALTHY. NINJAS WEAR IT AND IT MAKES THEM INVISIBLE. TELESCOPING STOCKS ARE FOR CONCEALMENT BECAUSE THEY MAKE A 30" RIFLE LIKE 3" SHORTER.
>>
>>32696729
Black guns are not easier to hide, that's insane. Okay, it might reflect a little less light than a silver gun, but the difference is minimal enough to be non-existent.

200 round magazines are hyperbole, but yes they are for self defense. What if I'm attacked by a bunch of people? What if I need to defend myself against a marauding tyrannical government agency? Self defense as a concept does not limit the number of aggressors you might face.

That is a blanket statement that is only sometimes true. Also there are no countries that "don't have guns" just a difference in gun law. Not all countries with more gun laws have fewer murders, only some of them. Correlation is not causation and trying to compare two entirely dissimilar places is usually pretty pointless.

There are plenty more arguments, these are just a few of my first thoughts about those arguments. For the record I'm not trying to be aggressive with you so much as the straw man making these claims.
>>
>>32696797
>Ethnically homogeneous countries without major gang/drug problems have less violence

Fucking amazing how that works isn't it?
>>
>>32684179
It was a literal impossible feat of marksmanship. I am more inclined to believe there was something wrong with the reporting than a conspiracy but is be happy to be wrong to get semi autos back
>>
>>32687035
Any conspiracy in my mind is more likely to be lies or misinformation to increase how much more deadly semi auto rifles would seem.

No army would have replaced the FAL/L1A1 if it was as effective in war as it supposedly was in a mentally ill man's hands.
>>
>>32696880
>Fucking amazing how that works isn't it?
They will just say it's because guns, and call you a racist.

>>32696851
>>32696872
>Black guns are not easier to hide, that's insane.
Criminal drops gun in heavily wooded area at night while running from cops. The one on the left is much easier to spot then the one on the right.

>>32696872
>What if I'm attacked by a bunch of people?
You run, or you die, because you seriously fucked up if more then 10 people are charging you, when you have a gun pointed at them.

>What if I need to defend myself against a marauding tyrannical government agency?
No marauding tyrannical government agency will call it's self a marauding tyrannical government agency. This argument is no different from what the libs did with trying to get the electoral college not to elect trump after he won.

>Correlation is not causation and trying to compare two entirely dissimilar places is usually pretty pointless.
True but I was hoping for something better to argue with.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>32696989
Wrong image.
>>
>>32697007
So would these people be fine with chromed AR-15's, but not with a blued 1858 cap and ball revolver?
>>
>>32697049
i'd assume so. I don't really know where they are coming from with the argument so I just look at it with face value.
>>
>>32697131
You cited it as an argument that you thought was good/hard to argue against.

I assumed this meant you had some understanding of the "logic" behind it.
>>
>>32697149
>good/hard to argue against.
I never said they were good, just less retarded.
Just stuff iv heard that I could not personally come up with any response to.
>>
>>32697173
Maybe ask them to elaborate on the logic behind banning the cheapest, oldest, and most common gun finish in the world because apparently shiny black really blends in to green grass and metal detectors haven't been invented I guess.
>>
>>32694287
>"balkan furniture"
>Have AK with Albanian furniture
>Also functions as bunker
>>
>>32686687
>But ALL YOUR guns are for killing.
thats why i only buy milsurp
>>
>>32696989
It doesn't matter what it calls itself anon. Youd still need to defend yourself if one arose. People didn't expect tyranny in Germany until it happened, less people would be ash if they had been conscious of the possibility. It's the whole reason the second exists.
>>
>>32696729
>>Black guns are easier for criminals to hide

That is literally the most retarded argument, and I've never heard anyone use it in real life. At least 80-90% of guns are "black" considering a blued finish is still on an overwhelming majority of firearms.
>>
>be at family reunion
>talking with cousin about AR's
>old fudd family member stumbles up
>You don't need them military style rifle's for durr huntin! Wouldn't kill a durr even if you could hit it.
>me and CousinAnon stare motherfuckrily
>"old fudd anon, you've hunted with a Mosin, a Mauser, and a Lee Enfield"
>and?
>"Those are ACTUAL MILTIARY RIFLES."
>Blank stare
>"Tell me what military issues an AR"
>Blank stare continues
>Staring contest.exe
>Old fudd family member stumbles back the way he came.
>>
>>32685555
The gods have made their will known. No dispute can be laid against the word of quads.
>>
>>32685611
You mean the state of Jefferson?
>>
>>32696797

>Nice attack

>the 10 truckloads of statistical evidence to the contrary that murders went up in restrictive 1st world countries
>>
>>32692205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNR2Uh08FrA
>>
>>32689450
>supposedly fatal locations

They were fatal, god damnit. Just because a shot is fatal doesnt make it incapacitating.

There is a huge difference.
>>
>>32689502
>picking up a glass of water is the same as headshotting, from the hip, 19 people who are fleeing in terror

perhaps you suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect, and because you're such a 133t operator you think it's easy to perform a mass execution with no training and retard level iq
>>
File: sawedoff.jpg (405KB, 3908x1948px) Image search: [Google]
sawedoff.jpg
405KB, 3908x1948px
>>32681264
sawn off shotguns are more deadly then standard length ones
>>
>>32693325
>citation needed
>>
>>32696797
comparing crime statistics across countries is difficult due to the way they are recorded, demographics and political climate.

A better way of examining that question is to look at murders in the US. Although you can't escape the demographic issue, it's more honest. Plano, TX has most guns per person and an extremely low violent crime rate, including murder. Every single part of the US with "Australia style" gun laws (Chicago, Baltimore etc) defacto gun bans have out of control violence and high levels of crime.

I'm not saying that if everyone in Plano had their guns taken away their murder rate would rise, but it's obvious that the legal status of guns is not the real issue.
>>
>>32681264
>guns make p for small penises.

>too much of a pussy to fight like a real man.
that one was by king closet case Henry Rollins

>lazy mans killing machine, not like muh karambit or katana, or my REGISTERED LETHAL WEAPON HANDS

>so smelly and loud and scary!!!

>>32681511
that's around going rate for a dirty gun thats been used to shoot someone already, and resold by the cops to gangs.

>>32681898
I've worked on industrial farms before. I cannot, and will not eat turkey raised on a commercial farm ever again. Wild Turkeys taken in season are a completely different animal and are delicious.
>>32683234
>>32684083
>>32684179

the SOCOM community still uses a killhouse set up just like the port arthur massacre, and people try their damnedest to match a cripple shooting from the hip.

also one of the people that was shot, and was in a coma gave a description of the shooter that in no way matched martin "the meatball head" Bryant.

>>32687845
I actually heard that argument last saturday at the gunshop. this wilfred brimley cosplayer with his Ruger RedHawk in a tooled leather crossdraw holster starts going on about how no man can take on a bunch of people without a bullethose musheen guhn, SALT WIPINZ, GUNNA FUCK IT UP FOR US SASS COWBOY ENTHUSIASTS! CUZ AHM AH COWBOY!!!

fat old motherfucker with his crazy horse saloon bolo tie couldnt ride a cement horse without it having to be put out of its misery from a broken back. he's a nuclear option fudd. he then started on how blacks and them mexicans even the ones that wuz in the USMC (SEMPER FI 1977-1977 water dogs!) shouldnt be allowed to own guns! then he does that AYAK Klan shit to every white guy he meets.

the owner told him to take that shit on down the road and not come back, because just got his yearly dose of stupid from having him walk in the door. dude said he was going to get him shut down for selling machine guns because of the DOPE AS FUCK SIG CASE.

goddamn i hate those fucking klansmen.
>>
>>32700976
https://ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2011/officers-feloniously-killed/officers-feloniously-killed

57 suspects have been able to disarm and kill a policeman with their own weapon since 2000. That's nut a huge number at first but if you look at the proportion it is of the relatively low rate of police deaths in the US the number becomes more significant.
>>
>>32701010
>Every single part of the US with "Australia style" gun laws (Chicago, Baltimore etc) defacto gun bans have out of control violence and high levels of crime.
Except niggers can literally drive 1 hour from the Austin neighborhood of Chicago (A.K.A. Murder Central) and be in Indiana.
>>
>>32693645
Really? Because Bows, Discuses and boomerangs were designed to kill, as are yo-yos, and dozens more seemingly innocuous items.
>>
>the thing that goes up
>>
>>32681298
Leftists base their entire worldview on things they've seen in movies, so that's where most if this shit comes from. I live in MD, which is nearly as bad as commiefornia. We have a ban list that's entirely comprised of meme-guns that appeared in various 80s action flicks. Fortunately this also gives us a lot of loopholes via obscure funs that are basically identical to banned ones, but never appeared in any movies.

Once you realize how dumb these people are, everything they do suddenly makes sense.
>>
File: doom-2016-super-shotgun.jpg (198KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
doom-2016-super-shotgun.jpg
198KB, 1280x726px
>>32700972
>sawn off shotguns are more deadly than standard length ones

Well, fucking duh.
>>
>>32701070
Tell me more about the Turkey farm, anon. I am horrified but must know.
If nothing else, I can use it to strengthen my hunting argument with examples.
>>
File: 1483164268525.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483164268525.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>32681264
The number of people I've met who think the AR-15 fires rounds big enough to decimate deer is staggering.

I still don't believe it when it happens.
>>
>>32702394

Not that anon, but I've worked in restaurants for 10+ years and have visited multiple farms.

Industrial farms are like concentration camps for animals. It's horrifying. look up Food, Inc on Netflix and be prepared to not want to eat for a while.
>>
>>32702399
But anon, they're like bombs going off with the casings flying past your face with the smell of sulfur and destruction. You'd be lucky if they didn't give you an temporary form of PTSD while you're out hunting.
>>
>>32693151
I think that assumes a lot about 42 year old women.
>>
>be christmas right after sandy-shit
>liberal aunt brings up guns
>conversation leads to her saying "police and military should only have guns"
>her husband is a Marine and my other uncle is a cop
>gets frustrated when they disagree with her
>gets upset when she realized that shooter got denied a firearm purchase and stole guns to kill.
>this same woman tries to justify that its okay to get high and drive around
>>
>>32702394
look up "blow outs".

also cholera, typhoid, and all kinds of diseases are rampant in those turkey houses. those fuckers have NO immune system at all.
>>
>>32681898

OK but how the fuck is a couple deer a year and a moose tag every 5 years supposed to feed me all winter.
>>
My dad doesnt believe anyon should have a right to carry a firearm in public.
He also believes you should be able to kill anyone who comes on your property for any reason.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>32702776
He must stay at home alot
>>
>>32689450
>6 bullet holes
>doesnt go down
Literally how
>>
>>32692174
>literally a. 22 with more powder
>fudd calibers are bigger
Every time
>>
>>32696729
A 200 round magazine just lets me self defend for a longer period of time
>>
>>32685597
>NorCal
You're away from the liberal hive so it makes sense
>>
>>32700972
To be completely honest, I can see the argument behind getting rid of sawn offs. I mean, I really don't like it, and I'd much rather just have one (I don't atf I promise)

But I guess the counter argument to that is that a shotgun is no less deadly than any pistol, and a pistol is more concealable than any shotgun, sawn off or not
>>
>>32703213

Actually a sawed off shotgun is probably the last thing a terrorist is interest in - there has certainly been no use of such in any recent big shootings I can recall. The time it would take to reload is enough for twenty guys to take turns strangling him. Also the weapin is HUGE compared to a normal handgun.
>>
File: 1476165478312.gif (2MB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1476165478312.gif
2MB, 500x364px
>>32692527
>my mfw when you have your yfw when he has no face when
>>
>>32702913
drugs
>>
>>32696989
>Criminal drops gun in heavily wooded area at night while running from cops. The one on the left is much easier to spot then the one on the right.

as far as i know spray paint isn't illegal

no matter what color the gun is you can potentially just spray paint it black
>>
>>32701111
57. In 16 years. Holy shit it's anot epidemic >>32701266
>>
>>32705648
Didn't meant to click the second post, disregard.
>>
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-most-practical-and-effective-steps-we-can-take-to-reduce-gun-violence-in-the-US-mass-shootings-domestic-violence-and-gun-crime-generally

"Banning the ownership of handguns and assault rifles outright, coupled with a buyback and destruction of these weapons as per Australia's model. "

"Arguments that people like shooting holes in paper with these weapons are specious. The only appropriate response to that argument is: SO FUCKING WHAT?"

"The argument that the right to bear arms is protected by the Second Amendment might or might not be accurate but is definitely morally bankrupt..."

"Note: My background includes being an infantry enlisted man and officer in the Canadian reserves."

The first guy has attitude and demeanor that makes him a raging faggot. Of course it had to be a leaf.
>>
>>32681298
>>32685707
>>32692273

Despite their claims to the contrary, they are some of the most racist people in existence.

it gets worse when you realize they're actually trying to help, but every idea they come up with involves helping a specific group based on skin color/gender/sexual bias. to them these "less fortunates" need their help and really can't do succeed on their own.

and don't you dare prove them wrong or else you are worse than the absolute shit that comes out of the assholes of the scum of the earth.
>>
>>32699319
>>You don't need them military style rifle's for durr huntin! Wouldn't kill a durr even if you could hit it.

At least they know that .223 is less powerful than durr rifles, and not "THERE'D BE NOTHING LEFT!"
>>
>nobody *needs* [that many bullets in a clip, that big of a gun, a military assault weapon, etc.]

bitch, nobody *needs* anything
>>
>>32691575
no they aren't the royal family
>>
>>32702399
well you can get a deer-decimator calibers for an AR-15.
5.56 won't wreck a deer, but a .458 socom or 50 beowulf will make some hamburger
>>
>>32693852
>giving yourself covering fire

Do you even bounding overwatch, son?
>>
>>32689521
yeah, mine
>>
>>32691186
>>32686369
>>32686119
gotta treat them like a child, make them think they have some sort of advantage over you so they can feel safe and secure
>>
>>32693645
Nigger a baseball bat is just a modern club.
>>
>>32710159
Trying to jimmy a safe open seems like a lot of effort just to "see your guns"

Sounds fishy, I'd have kicked their asses out too. They had to unlock your door as well.
>>
>>32689446
Some of the statistics are really interesting alot of crime rates rose after the gun ban
>>
>>32687761
Poverty and lack of education are problems.

Tlcr.-Your retarded
>>
File: 1421475080629.jpg (66KB, 592x738px) Image search: [Google]
1421475080629.jpg
66KB, 592x738px
>>32681298
>Are your liberals racists?
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.