[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can get this gun for $290 CND. Anyone have experience with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: pardus_sd.jpg (9KB, 710x236px)
pardus_sd.jpg
9KB, 710x236px
I can get this gun for $290 CND. Anyone have experience with Pardus guns? It's a semi-automatic 12 gauge. Looks really nice but I have seen odd reviews online..
>>
>>32676269
looks more like a semi automatic abortion
>>
>>32676269
I seen these at WSS. Look like if autism was a shotgun.
>>
File: mossberg_14_3.jpg (2MB, 2000x1125px)
mossberg_14_3.jpg
2MB, 2000x1125px
Just buy a Maverick and tacticool it out if you want some autistic commando shit. That thing honestly looks pretty dumb.

BUT it's your money and I'm just some Mongolian noodle making website-poster, so if you want that as your range toy then go for it.
>>
>>32676404
Why would you say that? Because it looks like an assault rifle?
>>
>>32676269
It's $290 CDN - that sounds fantastically affordable. Buy it and give us the range report.
>>
>>32676578
True, down from 1.1k CND. It's on clearance at WSS. I wanted a shotgun for duck hunting, obviously this looks stupid compared to your typical duck hunting rifle but would be fun to shoot in the woods.
>>
>>32676269
I know know what an AR-15 with Down's Syndrome would look like.
>>
>>32676642
It's a nifty concept - Oh shit, he has an edgy AR-15. BOOM NIGGA IT'S A SHOTTY! Mind you, this is Canada not America that I am getting it in. We only have so much choice.
>>
>>32676269
From experience working in a gun store all of Pardus' products are shit.

They constantly come back for repairs/warranty jobs and are all around a waste of time.

I fucking hate them.
>>
>>32676733
Oh seriously? Shit. That does kinda match up with most reviews I have read online. Never had to send my Savage rifles into repair..I just like the price DESU.
>>
>>32676753
I would ask first if the store has tested it.
We tested every Pardus SL we had and a lot had to go to our gunsmith to get work on them. Maybe half or so.

That thing has some ugly and unusual points going for it and it seems rather cheap.
>>
>>32676792
That's depressing news. Maybe I will see it tomorrow, hold it and ask questions. They'll probably act dumb like the usual response. See how compulsive I am. they also have a SKS going on for $200, looks nice. Might be a fun gun. At this point I just like collecting rifles. Own a Savage Axis 7mm-08 and a Savage 64FXP .22LR
>>
>>32676269
>$290 CND
Take it to the states and trade it to a sucker for a hi-point.
>>
File: sks.jpg (21KB, 710x377px) Image search: [Google]
sks.jpg
21KB, 710x377px
$200 buy or no?
Chambered 7.62 x 39mm calibre
Includes sling and bayonet
Chrome bolt
Hardwood Stock
>>
>>32676269
fucking canadians are the worst.
>>
>>32676537
No, because it looks like shit.
>>
>>32676968
Why?
>>
>>32676903

Duh. Yes.
>>
>>32676903
Any thoughts?
>>
>>32676903
Canadian tire also has them for $200. It's about what they're going for now, but I think they're only going to go up. Love my sks but the LOP is much too short and the stock feels weird to hold
>>
>>32676825

Definitely get an SKS over it.
>>
GET THE FUCKING SKS YOU LUCKY LEAF FAGGOT /THREAD
>>
All leaf gun owners should have an SKS.
>>
>>32677355
>>32677704
I had one and literally gave it away for free. It was a good one too -- original Russian production with all matching parts and excellent condition, likely never shot.

SKS is just an overrated piece of shit. I fucking hated that gun. Don't fall for the meme.

>garbage sights
>manlet tiny little LOP
>crunchy, heavy trigger pull that was somehow worse than my $150 12 gauge

4/10 would not recommend even to a poorfag. Rather save up and get something nice.
>>
>>32677764
I gotta agree, but for the price of it here, you can't go wrong. If I could I would definitely buy 10 AKs before an SKS, I honestly don't see why someone from the states would own one
>>
>>32677938
it's a decent choice if you are doomed to live in California. especially since Saigas are largely unavailable
>>
>>32677938
where I live they a chinese sks will run you about $30 over what a nugget will cost you, so it has that going for it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.