[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to an indoor gun range for the first time in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1484451746292.jpg (39KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
1484451746292.jpg
39KB, 288x175px
I'm going to an indoor gun range for the first time in my life. Well, I've never been to any gun range before. I've never really shot guns before either.

Anyways, I wanna try out my AR-15 I recently purchased.

The thing is, I'm really fucking nervous right now. I'm excited, but still pretty nervous. I keep thinking, what if my gun jams, what if my hearing protection falls off, what if my gun isn't lubed enough and it fucks up, and mainly, I've never zero'd my sights before as I've never shot my gun so hoe thr fuck do I zero my sights?

What do /k/? Help me feel better
>>
JUST SHOOT THE GUN, YOU FUCKING PUSSY. PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER. DO IT FAGGOT.
>>
>>32671417
Stop worrying faggot. Your hearing won't fall off unless you're using your earmuffs as a brace for the stock or some shit. It's an indoor range so it's like 25 yards max, put the target there, shoot a few shots to see where you impact, and adjust your rear sight accordingly.
>>
>>32671435
>>32671443
Yes, I'm aware of my faggotry but I'm still nervous. I don't want to look totally autistic when I go in but oh well. Imma do it but shit I'm still nervous.

How the fuck do I zero sights though? Adjust it accordingly? Fucking how? How do I know I'm aiming right with irons? I did research n watched youtube vids but most of em were fucking useless.
>>
File: 20161109_021909-1-1 (1).jpg (2MB, 3211x1339px) Image search: [Google]
20161109_021909-1-1 (1).jpg
2MB, 3211x1339px
>>32671417
Just ask the range officer how to use ur AR if ur not confident.
They get to get new ppl at their range Evey day.
It's not a big deal.
>>
>>32671471
>How the fuck do I zero sights though

YouTube is your friend
Literally thousands of vidoes
>>
File: 1481712420908.jpg (76KB, 753x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481712420908.jpg
76KB, 753x960px
>>32671417
Indoor ranges are easy.

Just don't be a retard and ask for help if you're that unsure.

Remember, the only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked.

That, and, "Why isn't the gun firing?"
>>
>>32671471
How do you not grasp the concept of aiming with irons? Line up the front sight post through the rear sight hole, focus on the front and put it on the spot you want to shoot. The rear sight probably has a windage dial which you turn to adjust the rear sight left and right, so if you're shooting to the left of the target move the rear sight slightly right.
>>
File: 1480287267479m.jpg (98KB, 1024x848px) Image search: [Google]
1480287267479m.jpg
98KB, 1024x848px
>>32672121

this

do not let your autism prevent you from asking questions

ask questions
>the RO is your friend

pretend you know what you're doing and sperg out
>RO fucking hates you
>>
>>32671417
the first thing you should do is cure your autism.
>>
>>32671417
>what if my gun jams

un jam it you fucking pussy

god damn the kids in this day and age are fucking pussified cunts
>>
>I've never really shot guns before either.
>Anyways, I wanna try out my AR-15 I recently purchased.
Welcome to /k/ everybody.
>>
>>32671417
Thanks for posting my reaction image.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.