[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically if an MtF transsexual "game developer"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 00004253.Bell.AH-1Z.Viper.jpg (925KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
00004253.Bell.AH-1Z.Viper.jpg
925KB, 1920x1200px
Hypothetically if an MtF transsexual "game developer" and future "congresswoman" has stolen an AH-1Z Viper from the US Marine Corps and is on her way to my mother's residence to kill me where I am currently smoking large quantities of cannabis for recreational purposes what would be the proper course of action to defend myself? Assume my mother's residence is within the combat radius of the AH-1Z and it is fully loaded.

Also assume the MtF transsexual "game developer" and future "congresswoman" is motivated by her desire to assassinate me and has already failed once to avoid a street-race against me.
>>
>>32663063
Don't ask law questions on /k/. We don't know law.

We know guns.
>>
>>32663209

I am asking how I can defend myself against an attack helicopter piloted by a crazed tranny.

Can you help me or not?
>>
File: Normie_drone_REEEEEE.webm (861KB, 800x410px) Image search: [Google]
Normie_drone_REEEEEE.webm
861KB, 800x410px
Swim to Cuba.
>>
>>32663063
Take up a defensive position along her route that masks your heat signature and use your MANPAD to shoot down the helicopter
>>
File: Kurd shoots down Turk Cobra.webm (3MB, 1096x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kurd shoots down Turk Cobra.webm
3MB, 1096x720px
>>
>>32663063
Manpad should do the trick
>>
HELP
>>
>>32663063
Stand in the open where the FLIR can see you. While facing the chopper, pull down your pants and display your genitals to the pilot. He/She/It will go into a frothing rage at the sight of your patriarchal display of the masculinity he/she/it cut off. The fit of screaming and thrashing will cause the attack helicopter to veer off and crash into the ground at speed.
>>
>>32663063
Just use an AR-15, i heard they can take down jet airliners on CNN
>>
>Contact Russian Mafia
>Explain your situation
>Produce cash
>?
>Acquire MANPADS
>>
>>32663063
ez. just hide in a hole for a few hours. Cobra runs out of fuel looking for you and that's that.
>>
>>32663063
>has already failed once to avoid a street-race against me

DEAGLE NATION LIVES
>>
>>32663209
Hello nigger
>>
why did they take away the sage field. Its to bad reddit is the only other option. Stupid shit like this shouldn't exist.
>>
>>32663063
This made me zozzle mate

Where did the tranny learn to fly helicopters?
>>
>>32663063
Aren't the weapons systems controlled by the co-pilot?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.