[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun newbie here Found a nice 2nd gen Kel-Tec Sub 2000 with an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kel-tec-sub-2000.jpg (63KB, 1500x844px)
kel-tec-sub-2000.jpg
63KB, 1500x844px
Gun newbie here

Found a nice 2nd gen Kel-Tec Sub 2000 with an included Bushnell TRS 25 red dot for $550 bucks on Armslist and I think I'm gonna go for it. However, I'm not familiar with the laws pertaining to firearm purchase from private parties in Missouri. After a couple of Google searches it doesn't seem that its unlawful for me to purchase it and the guy nor I need a permit, I was more concerned as to whether there's paperwork that needs filing after I purchase it, like a title transfer with cars or something

Thanks in advance, this'll probably be my first (real) gun purchase
>>
rip off. buy a brand new sub 2k for $375 and a TRS for $75

if you do decide to get jewed for no reason, there's nothing to fill out in Missouri
>>
>>32662610
No, Missouri nor the Federal Gov't requires the registration of a firearm. There is a very few classes that do require registration with the federal gov't but the SUB-2000 does not meat that criteria.
>>
>>32662626
Y'see I would buy one new but there are very few stores near me that are within a reasonable driving distance to check if they have any, plus these things sell so quick on Armslist I'm convinced they're desirable and hard to come by, especially in 9mm.
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (32KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
32KB, 288x288px
>>32662688
but that isn't true..?
>>
>>32662688
Also, where in Missouri are you planning on purchasing this? I'm assuming not an area where you'll get gunned down for being white
>>
>>32663681
University City, its where all the rich Jews live so I should be fine
>>
Sounds a little high like the seller wants his money back, but hell its your money do what you want redneck. I love mine
>>
>>32663962
Just ask him to meet you halfway if you're really worried about it, I wouldn't risk getting anywhere near a ghetto if you have to
>>
>>32662688
That's a reasonable price, don't listen to the fags that say otherwise. It is the glock magazine version right?
>>
>>32662626
TRS can be got for about 40. Suprisingly holds zero on my shotty
>>
>>32666216
Pretty sure both the 9mm and 40 S&W accept various Glock, Beretta, and Sig Sauer mags
>>
>>32668016
no, they don't accept all of them
they make one version in 9m that accepts glock, another that accepts beretta, another that accepts Kel-Tec, etc
the Glock mag version is the most desireable
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.