[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're walking out of the grocery store >a gang of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: Embarassing.jpg (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassing.jpg
76KB, 300x300px
>you're walking out of the grocery store
>a gang of niggers dart in from all sides
>you don't have time to reach for your CC
>they hold you down and one takes your wallet
>they let you go but form a wall around you
>that one nigger casually walks away with your wallet and all your money from your paycheck
>the other niggers laugh at you because they know...
>you can't shoot them in self defense because they aren't threatening you and you can't shoot the guy with your wallet because the threat of bodily harm does not exist
>cops showing up, the niggers dart off
>you have no money for food or car gas and can not meet your other bills or rent now
What's the point of owning a gun if you can't use it?
>>
>>32662591
>Walling in
>Not threatening
>>
I have situational awareness. There'd be a pile of dead niggers.
I also know you're a nigger because who the fuck else carries their entire paycheck around as cash?
>>
File: Chucky-Baby-Costume.jpg (86KB, 790x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Chucky-Baby-Costume.jpg
86KB, 790x1002px
>>32662591
Surrounding you
Not letting you leave
You literally cannot retreat
They have just assaulted you, and appear to be about to do so again.

You could mag dump on them in California and be good to go.
>>
i open carry, so, i don't have this problem, as doing so enables any old fella to draw in under a second. the niggers die every time, just ask around they'll tell you

besides who walks out a door right into a pack of quick-moving niggers? that just isn't believable
>>
> Texas
> Retrieve property
They ded
>>
>>32662591

Fuck you, bitch. I'm in Texas. I shoot every last one of those niggers and I get a mother fucking medal for doing it.
>>
>>32662591
>you can't shoot them in self defense because they aren't threatening you
They're illegally detaining me.
>>
>Be Floridian
>Deploy tactical alligator
what the fuck now?
>>
>>32662591
>Carrying more than $20 cash
I'm not a dumbass Boomer.
>>
Why wouldn't they take your gun in this situation? Also do you think retarded street scum who jump people for their wallets are aware of the nuances of self defense laws and plan their attacks accordingly?
>>
>>32662616
This, I'd be safe even in Massachusetts as long as it was for them not letting me escape
>>
>>32662591
Don't live in infested areas. We're past the point of political reform for our safety, liberals fucked over our futures and white flight is the only answer at this point.

In my state you can shoot the fuckers. It's reasonable to try and get you property back, and when they threaten you you may stand your ground. We also have a victims rights bill, if you're the victim of such a crime you can get financial support. We're one of the only states that has that, in every state the criminal usually has more rights than the victim. He gets a free attorney, free suit, and all kinds of support programs, while the victim gets robbed, raped, assaulted, murdered, etc and it's just left at that... One of the only fundamental errors of the USA is it was founded by criminals, and they assumed mankind wouldn't become so sinister so they gave them far too much protections.
>>
>>32662591
ill COLONIZE his negress later, its all good
>>
>>32662679
>tfw they're violating the NAP
>tfw I pull out my phone and hit the TOW missile app
>request delivery to current location
>>
>be australian
>its abos instead
>deploy tactical boomerang and bowie knife combo
>tip my akubra at the pile of dead abos floating towards the sun
>go home and enjoy a sick vb on the veranda
>>
>>32663191
ON MY POSITION
>>
File: DSIyC7jg9N.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DSIyC7jg9N.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
>>32662591
>Don't have time to reach for CCW

That's where your wrong kid. Yes I can, I live in reality. He'll, I am reality.
>>
>>32662591
>Presenting a clear disparity of force that any reasonable person would believe may result in death or severe dismemberment.
>not reading anything Massad Ayoub has written, clearly.

Who are you people? What anti gun group is shilling so hard on this board right now?
>>
>>32663216
>vb
vegemite bar?
>>
>>32663231

F
>>
>>32662591
That's where you're wrong. I'm in a wheelchair. Any violence towards me I can retaliate with deadly force, since I don't legally have the ability to normally defend myself.
>>
>>32663492
I worded that wrong. Since I can't defend myself like a normal person, the restrictions on when I can and can't use deadly force are more lax.
>>
>>32663279
Id rather get mugged
>>
>>32663556
Hell, i'd find a group of niggers, punch myself in the balls, slit my arms and legs, and hand them my money and tell them to run off before i eat another bead of Vegemite
>>
another flaw in OPs scenario is them knowing you have a gun but not taking it. you can throw law out the window, if you just robbed a guy and hes pissed with a gun, theres a chance hes going to shoot you.
i guess you can rest easy in the afterlife knowing there are people wearing t shirts with your face on them i guess.
>>
>>32662591
what if you talk some shit to make them turn around then mag dump when they do and just say they liar that you said stuff and they were coming back to rip your boi pussy
>>
>>32662635
>implying the team of basketballs won't take your gun instead of your wallet
watchu gonna do now whiteboi?
>>
File: laughing skelly.gif (529KB, 350x180px) Image search: [Google]
laughing skelly.gif
529KB, 350x180px
>>32663233

>He'll, I am reality.

I kek'd
>>
>>32663556
>>32663588

Ooh! Are we dissing vegemite? I hate that stuff.
>>
>>32662673
Hmmm... you sound retarded. You know they put your kind up for the death penalty down in Texas?
>>
>>32662591
>you don't have time to reach for your CC

Unless the Flash fucked a bunch of cheap ghetto whore and this is their spawn, they ain't gonna get in before I can draw.
>>
>>32662727
>carrying any cash

Shiggy
>>
File: 1453931479381.jpg (19KB, 397x436px) Image search: [Google]
1453931479381.jpg
19KB, 397x436px
>>32663690
how are they going to take it from my retention holster?
>>
>>32662591
>you're walking out of the grocery store
>you don't have time to do anything at all
>they hold you down and one takes your wallet
>they let you go but form a wall around you
>that one nigger casually walks away with your wallet and all your money from your paycheck
>the other niggers laugh at you because they know...
>you can't really do anything because this is a stupid, impossibly specific, retarded scenario where the niggers are not only so impossibly fast that they could kill you if you so much as sneezed without you being able to do a thing about it anyway, they also even more impossibly know the nuances of self defense law in their local tribal area

What's the point of erecting a strawman when the only person you're embarrassing is yourself?
>>
>>32662782
it's not easy to just take a gun
>>
>>32662615
/thread
>>
>>32665027
You know we can shoot someone that is running away in the back here in Texas just to retrieve our stolen property right?...
>>
>>32665168
muh dikk
>>
>>32662591
>>you're walking out of the grocery store
>>a gang of niggers dart in from all sides
>>you don't have time to reach for your CC

impossible.

I keep a pitbull with me at all times, anyone ask and its my service dog.
I check 360 always
and i keep my hand in my pocket with a firm grasp on CW.

also im friends with a few judges, the sheriff, the mayor, and most of the cops

im joking about the rest of the shit but in my county you can shoot a man in the back and get off scott free.

shit a few months ago a guy shot a black kid in the back of the head from 20 yards away. The kid was going through his truck. The fucker was let off and got to keep his gun.
>>
>>32665405
I kek'd
>>
>>32663279
I'm pretty sure VB is some cheap Aussie beer, in case you're not memeing.
>>
>>32663690
Sounds like a good time to deploy OC and draw your backup gun
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.