[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm cleaning out my garage and it occurs to me; the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: lilshit.jpg (258KB, 748x933px) Image search: [Google]
lilshit.jpg
258KB, 748x933px
So i'm cleaning out my garage and it occurs to me; the last time i was doing any appreciable work in here, i mistakenly uncovered a hive of little shit mice and all i had on me was a sheet rock saw and nearby i had a single action .22, which i was forced to do battle with.

This time i wouldnt be caught so poorly armed.

Sure enough within 10 minutes or slapping on my carry pistol this little fucker starts frontin. I had to show him who's place he was squatting in.

>tfw you shoot a mouse's head off then have to fend off the barn cats to claim the body as a reward.
>>
You're lucky a ricochet didn't happen fool

>Shooting in your fucking garage
>>
>>32660758
your cats aren't worth shit if they didn't already have him dead
>>
>>32660772
fuckin eh, the one is too old and is not long for this world, the stray i just nabbed off a jobsite to replace her is getting fat off all the mice he's eaten in the last few months and has been slacking. Fat bastard.
>>
>>32660758
kill confirmed
>>
>>32660758
>purposefully discharging a weapon into the concrete floor of your garage on
>>
OP is a retarded faggot, but he did get good effect on target.
>>
>steel casing
>carry pistol

Dude spent a round that probably cost more than a traditional mouse trap.
>>
>>32661647

What is nickel plated

Federal HST nigger
>>
File: IMG_3163.jpg (204KB, 1242x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3163.jpg
204KB, 1242x896px
>>32661687
>>32661647

You're both insufferable faggots.
Speer gold dot 124 grain +p
>>
File: purse-drawing-4.gif (988KB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
purse-drawing-4.gif
988KB, 245x215px
>>32660758
What the actual fuck? You shot mice in your garage?

Dude, that's not how you do it.
>>
Fun story: my dad was in the barn a while back, had an 870. Kicked over a wooden crate, a bunch of mice came out. Shot a few and stomped the rest. A real /k/ommando
>>
>>32661877
That's not +P
>>
>>32660758
>owns cats
>they can't even kill 1 mouse

No wonder you made this thread - you have autism.
>>
Nice blog post, OP. You're going to hurt someone one day (Possibly yourself) and give the rest of us a bad name.
>>
>>32660758
This is literally what ratshot is for. You should go get some
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.