[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uniform question to any USAF dudes on /k/, I'm planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: photo-2.jpg (288KB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
photo-2.jpg
288KB, 968x1296px
Uniform question to any USAF dudes on /k/,

I'm planning on going into the Air-Guard Before grad school.

Does anyone know if a CIB is to be worn above or beneath pilot wings on a USAF officer uniform? How about wearing a CIB on a flight suit?
>>
Oh also OP here.

>Kind of excited for that stolen valor accusation whenever the occasion calls for wearing a dress-ier uniform.
>>
Does that blazer have a shitting your self badge on it, it has the fucking rest of them.
I seem to see a crying for mummy medal.
>>
>>32660203

below pilot wings. your current badge is the top one worn, unless it's an aeronautical rating because that trumps all because it's the air force.

you can have two wings/badges on your flight suit name tag.
>>
>>32660334
Thanks dude!
>>
>>32660360

that being said, i'm not sure i'd wear a CIB on your nametag in UPT. and for the love of God please don't start every story with "when i was in the infantry". that's cool, you're an officer now (assuming you're at UPT). not every situation has t be related to the time you shot a dude in Afghanistan.
>>
>>32660444
Oh, i'm going to be hated with a passion at UPT.

I immediately started working at JPL(NASA) when I started undergrad after ETS'ing.

Other Lieutenants are going to drown in my ego.
>>
>>32660488

yeah, they're gonna wash you out of UPT with an attitude like that.
>>
>>32660514
Yeah, I know. There are gonna be a lot of times ahead to drink the "Officer Kool-aid."

Ultimately a commission represents an organization larger than myself or my aspirations.
>>
>>32660543

more of "shut up and listen to the FAIP who's been in the military 3 years and never deployed because he's a better pilot and is writing your gradesheet. and stop starting every conversation with an Army story. when it's relevant, talk about it, but you're at UPT to be a pilot."

once again, either you're gonna figure it out quickly or face your 89. they'll figure out a way of washing you out if you're not a team player with the rest of your UPT class.
>>
>>32660583

also i hope you're not going to a fighter squadron with that attitude. you're in for a rude awakening if you are.
>>
Wait, how does this even work?
>>
>>32660203
>>32660203

NICE PIC, BUT YOUR FOOLING NO ONE.

MY FREINDS DIED WHEARING THAT UNINFORM. SHOW SOME RECPEST.
>>
>>32660660
he died wearing service dress? how did he manage that?
>>
>>32660660
>airfag
>died
What, he choked on a twinkie?
Cried till he dehydrated because of a disagreement over a holiday party?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.