[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw reading your state's CCDW page with all of the rules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 5.jpg (48KB, 372x461px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
48KB, 372x461px
>tfw reading your state's CCDW page with all of the rules and regulations

Jesus fucking Christ and I'm in a state that's considered to have it good too. Fuck this nonsense.
>>
File: Delaware State Constitution meme.jpg (750KB, 1300x771px) Image search: [Google]
Delaware State Constitution meme.jpg
750KB, 1300x771px
Delaware's CCW is so retarded I haven't bothered to get one. Pic related.

I don't want to go around asking my neighbors to sign off on me carrying a gun. I don't even want them to know I have guns. They'd probably try to steal them.
>>
File: Zimmerman.jpg (18KB, 477x478px) Image search: [Google]
Zimmerman.jpg
18KB, 477x478px
>>32654476
>mfw my state adopted Constitutional Carry
>>
>>32655401

You don't ask your neighbors you idiot. You ask people that are not related to you and you have a mutual respect/trust with.

Just excuses to not follow through with the process. It's easy if you arent retarded
>>
File: 555.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>32655434

I literally don't know anyone that fits in those categories.

Even if I did, I wouldn't want them to know I was carrying. The whole point of carrying is that the people around me DON'T know I have a gun.
>>
>>32655401
Would your doctor not be a valid signer?
>>
>>32655401
Then get the NRA to help you sue them in federal court on 2nd and 14th amendment grounds. Trump's going to put a gun-loving Supreme Court justice in place, so you're bound to win eventually.
>>
File: 1478717737540.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478717737540.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>tfw Alabama
>tfw shall issue, no limits on anything
Feels goodman
>>
>>32655401
>You must publish your full name, your home address and indicate your intent to make application for a Delaware CCW Permit in a newspaper,
Holy fuck, why?
>>
>>32655516
They aren't allowed to ban the carrying of firearms altogether, so they try to make it difficult enough to get a permit that nobody actually does.

The law has no legitimate regulatory purpose.
>>
>>32655453
You seriously don't have any friends?
>>
File: delaware.jpg (32KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
delaware.jpg
32KB, 418x328px
>>32655581
Not in this county, no. Which is where the references have to come from.

DE is a very small place. I work in PA. I can drive for less than 5 minutes in three different directions and end up in 3 different states.

It's a law that is straight up obstructionist and retarded.
>>
>>32655401
Do you not have 5 friends who aren't related to you?
>>
>>32655612

see >>32655608
>>
>>32655480
Montgomerybro here
>>
File: Agrassyknollstory.jpg (147KB, 496x474px) Image search: [Google]
Agrassyknollstory.jpg
147KB, 496x474px
>>32655551

Which is crazy, because other than CCW and Silencers being strangely banned, Delaware has some OK gun laws.

No magazine bullshit, no AWB, no waiting period, no limit on OPEN carry.

For whatever reason, the state is full retard when it comes to concealment and silencers.

Oh, and you can't buy an air rifle that is more than .177 cal. Which is hilarious because any 18 year old kid can walk into Cabela's and walk out open carrying a fully loaded AR 15, takes about 15 minutes, but god forbid he get his hands on a .22 air rifle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.