[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /k/, need some advice. I had an accidental discharge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3515.jpg (99KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3515.jpg
99KB, 333x500px
Alright /k/, need some advice. I had an accidental discharge the other day when I was about to clean my gun. Went through the wall into the apartment next door. No one was injured, no charges filed. Police came, talked and left a case number. Said it wasn't criminal but said my apartment my contact me about damages. I'm more worried about being evicted. Anyone else had something similar happen? Should I notify my apartment management or just ride it out? I'm not sure what to do.
>>
Dude just shut the fuck up and let it go.

The fuck is with gun owners blowing things out of proportion?
>>
>>32654473
>Anyone else had something similar happen?

No, I'm not an idiot. Get a used ballsitic vest from ebay and use it as an unloading station in the future.
>>
>>32654487
>>32654487
wtf is an unloading station? that is some fudd level gay shit i see at ranges where they make you unload your ccw

how about you just dont put your finger on the trigger when you eject a round?
>>
>>32654487
Thanks, you badass you

>>32654485
To me it's a big deal, never had it happen before.
>>
>>32654473
Pic with gun, damage & timestamp pls
>>
>>32654473
Maybe you should check your guns before cleaning em?
>>
>>32654499
>Thanks, you badass you
Not having NDs is badassery now? Jeez.
>>
File: 1479880542317.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479880542317.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>32654473
How fucking hard is it to clear the chamber? You check it is clear and fucking check again.
>>
how's it feel to know that you're one of the reasons people are scared of guns
>>
>>32654473
Give away your guns you fucking idiot. Anyone who Nd's is literally a child.
>>
>>32654473
I say this every fucking time someone feels the need to post their firearm fuckups. There's no such thing as an accidental discharge, an accident is unintentional, you meant to pull the trigger without checking the chamber, or else you would have checked the chamber. Your intentions are entirely irrelevant. You had a NEGLIGENT DISCHARGE. You were NEGLIGENT in your handling of a firearm, own it and stop deflecting blame away from yourself with your mealy-mouth interpretation of what happened.
>>
First of all you are a dumb ass and you need to apologize to your neighbor. Second if your apartment manager already knows then go approach them about it. If they don't, you should probably tell them anyway, you damaged your neighbors place. If it was your place I'd say fix it yourself or just hide it, but don't cheap out with your neighbors. You already fucked them over by being extremely careless and could have injured them. You are extremely lucky they didn't press charges.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.