[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>selling guns on armslist >already selling below average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1483822015172.jpg (27KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1483822015172.jpg
27KB, 302x389px
>selling guns on armslist
>already selling below average used prices
>"I'll give you ($100-200 less than what you're asking). Final offer, you ain't getting a better deal than that from anyone."
>Multiple times
>selling ammo on armslist
>selling at about 2cpr cheaper than anywhere you can find it online, not even factoring shipping costs
>"I'll give you ($20-40 less than what you're asking). Final offer."
>"I'll trade you (Obscure ammo no one fucking uses/scuba gear/a brood of hamsters)."

Why are gun owners such jews. I don't mind haggling, but everyone I've met with is insanely bad at it and gets really pissy when I won't practically give them shit for free.
>>
>>32646471
If they weren't poorfags or trying to rip you off they wouldn't be on armslist.
>>
File: jeuden.png (611KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jeuden.png
611KB, 1024x768px
This is what we have in my area
>$250 rifle, used
>$400 scope
>Wants $100 more than new market value

All the fucking time
>>
File: Enjoy your stroke.png (289KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy your stroke.png
289KB, 1024x768px
And shit like this.

Face it OP, when you know 99% of the people on armslist are demanding top dollar for their bullshit it just becomes a reflex to try to jew them down. Plus, if they send 300 emails and 1 person bites, they see it as a win.
>>
>>32646471
Ah, the classic scuba gear trade
>>
File: GrammasCouch.jpg (72KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
GrammasCouch.jpg
72KB, 960x640px
>>32646670
I think boyds stocks are super fuckin expensive and the owner wants to recoup. Thats the problem when customizing guns for yourself, just because you put $500 bucks into the gun/trigger/stock doesn't mean you can turn around and ask $500 dollars on top of the normal used gun price. Scopes are a different story though.

>>32646471
And I see this shit all day at my pawn shop, people looking for great deals are either resellers or jewish fucks that don't realize the value of firearms.
>>
>>32646471
>not taking the brood of hamsters
That's a turn key operation anon the fuck.
>>
I'm not going to buy used ammo from some fat autistic weirdo to save 2 cpr

Let's see what you're selling for "below average used prices".
>>
>>32646471
I used to buy and sell a lot on Armslist and Texas Gun Trader, I finally had to quit because I just couldn't take the stupidity.

I've changed my habits so that if I buy it, I'm keeping it unless there is some kind of serious emergency where I HAVE to have cash, and even then, I just sell it to my boss (I work for an FFL dealer), take the $100-200 hit on the gun and move on with my life, because when I buy another one he lets me have it at dealer cost so I figure it evens out in the end.
>>
>>32646471
>use armlist frequently
>every transaction has resulted in me selling my gun for more than what I paid for it
>getting guns hella cheap from people who don't appreciate or understand what they have

feelsgoodman
>>
>>32646988
Literally how?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.