[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /k/ handle this situation? https://www.youtube.co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 20

File: 1484396291938[1].jpg (98KB, 732x406px) Image search: [Google]
1484396291938[1].jpg
98KB, 732x406px
How would /k/ handle this situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDuAsuTOapM
>>
>>32643468
Point guns, release dog, two officers go for takedown. The man's not much of a threat with a dog hanging on his arm and two men bringing him down with force.
>>
>>32643468
>How would /k/ handle this situation?

Depends on why he is being arrested? First:

>pull back the dog. these incompetent fools are asking the man to step inside lunging distance of the maw with four legs.

>don't uses tazors on thickly jacketed perps

>guns on low ready at all times

>give the wombman a 20 and send her for coffee, can't stand the screeching.
>>
>>32643500
>A convicted murderer has been jailed for life for a "horror film" hammer attack on two police officers. Jamshid Piruz, 35, lashed out at constables Jessica Chick and Stuart Young with a claw hammer during a West Sussex break-in on 7 January 2016. He pleaded guilty at Hove Crown Court to burglary and two counts of attempting to cause GBH with intent and affray. Piruz was previously jailed in the Netherlands for killing a woman. PC Chick told the court: "I have never been so scared in my life." PC Young, who was hit in the neck in the Crawley attack, described it as "akin to a horror film".
Spat at. The court heard that after arriving in Britain in December 2015 to visit relatives, Afghan-born Dutch citizen Piruz missed his return flight home from Gatwick Airport on 4 January, 2016. He went on to be arrested and prosecuted for assault after he spat at a member of EasyJet staff who told him he would need to buy a new ticket. After appearing in court and being ordered to pay compensation, he went on to burgle garages in Crawley, where he stole tools including a hammer. On 7 January police were called after a member of the public saw Piruz attempting a further break-in, which led to the attack on the officers. Francesca Lewington, prosecuting, said Piruz was granted asylum in the Netherlands at the age of 16. She said he was jailed for 12 years, of which he served six, for killing his female tenant in 2006. He locked her in a room before slitting her throat. Simon Blackford, defending, said his client was remorseful and "suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder" after witnessing the murder of his parents by the Taliban when he was 11. Jailing Piruz for a minimum of six years, Judge Jeremy Gold QC said: "This was an incident of truly terrifying violence, the officers were in fear of their lives." He said Piruz suffered "acute psychotic episodes" and told him: "You are potentially a very dangerous man."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-38614563
>>
Guess I got a video to show idiots who think tazers are the greatest flawless tools ever.
>>
File: 05122016299.jpg (596KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
05122016299.jpg
596KB, 2592x1456px
>>32643495
>Point guns, release dog, two officers go for takedown. The man's not much of a threat with a dog hanging on his arm and two men bringing him down with force.

You sound like those cunts who killed a stoner by letting their service dog bite him in the throat. fuck you. and this is coming from a dog owner....
>>
File: 1426353097341.png (85KB, 273x252px) Image search: [Google]
1426353097341.png
85KB, 273x252px
>>32643519
First, if the dog goes for the throat, it's been really fucking poorly trained or is a military dog.
Second, if the stoner came at the cops with a hammer, it doesn't matter. The police have full rights to defend themselves against an armed assailant.
>>
File: 1470541996002.jpg (158KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470541996002.jpg
158KB, 498x750px
>>32643511
>She said he was jailed for 12 years, of which he served six, for killing his female tenant in 2006. He locked her in a room before slitting her throat.

Just one of those rare cases which seem to be happening every day....
>>
>>32643522
the stoner was sitting on his couch stoned out of his mind therefore uncompliant and unresponsive. that's how the dog got him in the throat.
>>
>>32643522
>it's been really fucking poorly trained

Well it fits right in with the poopoolice doesn't it?
>>
>>32643529
Does the sandnigger in OP look like he's sitting on a couch, stoned out of his mind?
>>
>>32643522
>it's been really fucking poorly trained
welcome to canada
>>
>>32643537
no, but still my 1st point in >>32643500
>pull back the dog. these incompetent fools are asking the man to step inside lunging distance of the maw with four legs.
still stands. especially for (sand)niggers who are notorious for being scared and disgusted by dogs. I have seen araps literally jump like mice when a dog approached them....
>>
If he's threatening with a knife or a hammer or any major melee instrument just fucking shoot him if tazers didn't work
>>
>>32643511
I fucking hate my country
>Violently kill a woman
>That'll be 6 years, you better don't do it again though!
>Release a murderer who is obviously still a threat on the streets
>>
>>32643549
Considering the man is a murdering shitskin, I personally wouldn't care if they just shot him. I extend very little empathy to barbarian invaders and none to those who commit such crimes.
>>
>>32643549
>>32643566
Also forgot to mention that considering he's a murderer, there is ample reason to take him down with force, especially since he is violently resisting. To assume he would de-escalate the situation were the police to back off is foolish and unreasonable.
>>
>>32643566
while you are not wrong, that would be stooping to their level. Apply the law and be professional. and vote for people who don't let africans/middle easterners into europe. problems weren't.
>>
>>32643468
Let the cops have at it. If hammerman disables everyone, then shoot him. I don't want to start taking FF from the cops
>>
File: oldfag1 cross-punches oldfag2.jpg (648KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
oldfag1 cross-punches oldfag2.jpg
648KB, 1330x748px
>>32643554
>any major melee instrument

wrestling + boxing?
>>
>>32643570
>To assume he would de-escalate the situation were the police to back off is foolish and unreasonable.

No, ordering him to surrender and come out while the dog is right there to shred him to bits if he does is foolish and unreasonable. you might just as well ask him to run into a knife.
>>
>How would /k/ handle this situation?
Personally, I'd just close the door on him and wait him out. Fucker is armed and unwilling, he can stay in there until he is willing.

Maybe open the door periodically to throw rotten cabbage at him.
>>
>>32643517
>Guess I got a video to show idiots who think tazers are the greatest flawless tools ever.

would a shotgun beanbag to the chest kill him at those distances?
>>
>>32643587
>unreasonable

humanist /k/ommandos WHEN????
>>
>>32643591
>to throw rotten cabbage at him

Sauerkraut? What does that do?
>>
File: 1472579617079.png (167KB, 827x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1472579617079.png
167KB, 827x1221px
>>32643574
>Apply the law and be professional
One can commit genocide and remain professional.
>and vote for people who don't let africans/middle easterners into europe.
Two decades late. There's nothing left but violence and forced deportations.

>>32643587
Police, especially Bong ones do not blindly assault suspects. If anything, they are known for running around like fools, trying to de-escalate situations. Police dogs do not shred people to bits.
>>
>>32643596
>humanist /k/ommandos WHEN????

if you don't act professional and obey the law, you're just giving the libturds ammo to come after you for being cruel racist islamofobe and thereby implement laxer immigration laws as a form of penance.
>>
>>32643593
Probably brake a rib or two.
>>
>>32643597
>Sauerkraut? What does that do?
Entertains, mostly.
>>
>>32643593
I'm a newfag on /k/, less so on entire 4chan. is a beanbag basically what that cowboy dude did to Uma Thurman in Kill Bill?
>>
>>32643468

>close the door to the shed
>block the door
>use ducttape to make the room airtight
>run hose from car exhaust into the room.
>turn on car engine and wait

occasionally yell "Willkommen nach Auschwitz mein Freund."
>>
>>32643598
>Police dogs do not shred people to bits.

Getting bit is being shred to bits in my world. Ain't happening. You think I'm gonna have my hand crippled becasue some bitch constable told me to? Nope. In fact, Before I'd even risk the slightest chance of being bit, I'd break her and her pooch's necks. You have to give a perp time and room to follow an order. It's a very basic reasoning.
>>
>>32643636
>You have to give a perp time and room to follow an order.
Not if they're a convicted murderer (migrant) swinging a hammer at officers.
>I'd break her and her pooch's necks
And then you get legally shot and the world is a better place. Assuming of course you were the guy in OP.
>>
File: 1446734140766.png (54KB, 209x203px) Image search: [Google]
1446734140766.png
54KB, 209x203px
>>32643632
>>
>>32643645
>Not if they're a convicted murderer (migrant) swinging a hammer at officers.

That was downstream. I'm talking about the very beginning. After he had started swining at them, they should have shot him.

>And then you get legally shot and the world is a better place. Assuming of course you were the guy in OP.

Yeah, bad example. I'm meant if I was confronted by her and her dog alone and she acted the same way. OP situation is an impossible situation - made so and escalated by cop incompetence and the fact that 2 of the cops were useless wombmen half the size of the perp.
>>
fucking bong police I swear. should've just unloaded on him. oh wait, they don't even have guns lmao
>>
>>32643612
>>32643622
I meant, would it stop his heart necessitating defibrillators and shiiieeet?
>>
>>32643664
>I'm talking about the very beginning
Oh yeah, fair enough. I didn't quite realise just how in the way the dog was at the start. My mistake.
>After he had started swining at them, they should have shot him.
Pretty sure they don't have guns though. Only firearms units have them in the land of banned butterknives.
>>
File: Polizist_Pepperball_Dresden[1].jpg (173KB, 518x910px) Image search: [Google]
Polizist_Pepperball_Dresden[1].jpg
173KB, 518x910px
>>32643677
not unless you hit him square in the heart. I'd lean more towards using pic related
>>
File: looks like Glawk to me.jpg (221KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
looks like Glawk to me.jpg
221KB, 1366x768px
>>32643687
>Pretty sure they don't have guns though. Only firearms units have them in the land of banned butterknives.
>>
File: thumbs up boy.jpg (37KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up boy.jpg
37KB, 539x960px
>>32643636
>a very basic reasoning

as a civil libertarian, I 100% agree with said reasoning
>>
>>32643703
Well, shit. Should've paid more attention. Soon as that hammer came swinging the guy should've been shot.
>>
>>32643699
if you hit him in the sternum like you ought to? isn't the heart stopping from impact the reason why soft ballistic vests used to (?) have a steel trauma plate over the sternum (and spine in the back)?
>>
>>32643699
>links to sytema
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systema
>>
>>32643714
Blunt trauma could induce a heart attack.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commotio_cordis
>>
>>32643622
Rock Salt
>>
>>32643468
what a fucking embarrassment
>>
>>32643468
1. Not be a Britbong cop
2. Have a gun
3. Judicious application of lead once my partner's taser fails to have effect and the K9 runs away

No amount of money could ever convince me to be an unarmed bobby. These people are either insane or suicidal.
>>
>>32643712
nah, the criminals, even murderers have the same rights as any law abiding citizen.
>>
>>32643712
He didn't even draw it when the female cop was getting attacked.
>>
>>32643745
>2. Have a gun
>>32643703
>>
>>32643753
Barbarian invaders are not citizens.
>>
File: 1415955860139012779[1].jpg (68KB, 800x431px) Image search: [Google]
1415955860139012779[1].jpg
68KB, 800x431px
The government in Children of Men had it right.
>>
File: 1462059613423.jpg (313KB, 800x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1462059613423.jpg
313KB, 800x1323px
>mfw the woman starts screaming
>>
>>32643782
stop opressing her you disgusting white cis scum sexist male!
>>
File: 53_abelincoln.jpg (70KB, 449x594px) Image search: [Google]
53_abelincoln.jpg
70KB, 449x594px
>>32643793

the reaction face signalizing imminent oppression would have been this one
>>
>>32643511
Refugees Welcome!
>>
I would have done what American cops do...
>>
>>32643804
the problem is, this case is still being spun around like a demonstration of how vital helping refugees and accepting them is. Twilight Zone meets Opposite Day is what we live in.
>>
>>32643519
>who killed a stoner
One less loser in the world. Who cares?
>>
>>32643511

Your typical refugee ladies and gentleman.
>>
>>32643835
>One less loser in the world. Who cares?

Yeah, just let the cops run wild. There is no chance they'll ever abuse their power when they come for you....

>they'll never come for me bc I'm not a loser

sure thing bud, sure thing....
>>
>>32643574
>that would be stooping to their level.

What is it with you idiots and not having any sense of justice whatosever? Beating the shit out of someone is justice if they deserve it, and that murderer absolutely deserved it. Hell, he deserved worse than death. Punishing those who deserve it isn't "stooping to their level.", it's sending a message that bullshit isn't tolerated.
>>
>>32643519
>Loser dies
The issue is?
>>
>>32643705
As someone who has a sense of justice, you're completely retarded. That shitskin is a murderer. People who break the law don't deserve to be protected by it. In a more perfect world, they would have dragged him out of there and burned him at the stake for being a murderer.
>>
>>32643865
>What is it with you idiots and not having any sense of justice whatosever?

see here:
>>32643611
>if you don't act professional and obey the law, you're just giving the libturds ammo to come after you for being cruel racist islamofobe and thereby implement laxer immigration laws as a form of penance.

"justice" is useless and for the weak. Also, ask the dead girl if she feels better after you killed ehr murderer.... my guess is no. Prevention always tops "justice".
>>
>>32643854
bootlickers gonna bootlick
>>
>>32643854
>just let the cops run wild.
Never said that. But hey, do you do have some kind of website for the straw men you make? I have this field of corn and...
>>
>>32643896
>bootlickers gonna bootlick

>wanting for cops to be reigned in and accountable
>bootlicker

I don't think you know what bootlicker means....
>>
Bong here.

Good to know that if I ever want to kill an armed cop they won't even fucking draw, christ.

Pathetic.
>>
>>32643887
>"justice" is useless and for the weak.
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK ALERT!

You're suggesting that punishing those who do wrong is "for the weak?" You're a complete retard with NO sense of justice whatsoever. You're absolutely delusional.

The shitskin murdered someone? Let's just let him go free. If he decides to attack people then whaaaaaatever. I'm a libertarian which means KEK FUCK ME IN THE ASS MR MUSLIM!
>>
>>32643898
well then how do you justify cops letting a dog murder a man who's just sitting there other than calling him a "loser" pls? What they did is literally IS tier. I wouldn't be surprised if IS actually did an execution by dog video in the near future....
>>
>>32643915
>literally dindu nuffin

Care to link the story where police let a K9 attack a sitting man who was cooperative?
>>
>>32643896
gullible retards gona be gullible retards.

Seriously, you're drinking the liberal MSM koolaid. "All cops are evil bastards who deserve to be slaughtered! Poor Dindu did nuffin and is was EVIL POLICE that MURDERED the INNOCENT and "not actively commit a crime -wink wink nudge nudge-" black man!

He's a lesson about real life, retard; Cops are regular people. If you're polite to them, then they will overwhelmingly be polite back to you. If you don't break the law, then they almost certainly wont even bother you. If you have your retarded attitude towards police officers every time you force them into enforcing the law (IE you're speeding/etc) then no shit they are going to seem like assholes. They are just returning the favor to jerks like you.
>>
>>32643915

>I wouldn't be surprised if IS actually did an execution by dog video in the near future....

Are you 14?
That is the most boring fucking shit for an execution video ever.
We already saw a dog eating the ass of some decapitated guy. Wasn't really that interesting.
>>
>>32643908
Only if you're a shitskin. If you're white then they probably would shoot you without a second though.
>>
>>32643912
>The shitskin murdered someone? Let's just let him go free. If he decides to attack people then whaaaaaatever.

You should read posts in their entirety instead of picking parts of it that suit your own idea of what somebody wrote. Obviously after the fact actions are for the weak. Going Ramsey Bolton on the perp doesn't bring your daughter back does it? The idea must be to not allow groups of people who are statistically significantly more likely to commit violent crimes to exist in your country.
>>
>>32643865
Justice? There is no Justice. The sentencing guidelines are a joke. There is no deterrence.
>>
>>32643939
>Only if you're a shitskin. If you're white then they probably would shoot you without a second though.

I'm getting this feeling too btw....
>>
>>32643887
>"justice" is useless and for the weak.

KEK ALERT!!!

Seriously, you're beyond cucked. You think justice is for the weak!? PUNISHING THOSE WHO DO WRONG IS WEAK? What's weak is to let people commit whatever crimes they want without punishment. That's weak.

What isn't weak is overpowering those who do wrong and punishing them.

- "...ask the dead girl if she feels better after you killed ehr murderer."

That's called putting a soul to rest, you amoral retard. That is a prime example of justice!

This is just secular morality at work. You idiots turn yourselfs into retards who think that genociding babies is good and punishing wrong-doers is bad.
>>
>>32643947
>The sentencing guidelines are a joke.
Which is why they should be much more punishing.

No shit they don't deter anything when a shitskin can MURDER someone and only get 6 years. Idiots like you who say "there is no justice" are, ironically, responsible for taking justice out of the legal system. "My poor criminals! Please don't hurt the poor defenceless murderers and rapists! Waaaaah!"
>>
>>32643947
Put a dude in jail for 10 years for first dui offence...I bet he don't dui again
>>
>>32643958
>Seriously, you're beyond cucked. You think justice is for the weak!?

Yes, it deals with what to do when your kid/wife/watever is dead/raped/hurt.

>PUNISHING THOSE WHO DO WRONG IS WEAK? What's weak is to let people commit whatever crimes they want without punishment.

Nobody implied that's what should be done. Jail or the needle, none of that matters when your kid is dead though.

>What isn't weak is overpowering those who do wrong and punishing them.

That's SOP nobody questioned.

>That's called putting a soul to rest, you amoral retard. That is a prime example of justice!

Lol. >soul you sound like a literal sandnigger with your dead jew on a stick cult
>This is just secular morality at work. You idiots turn yourselfs into retards who think that genociding babies is good and punishing wrong-doers is bad.

Read posts you ass and lrn 2 debate in good faith. Build a wall, throw out the non-europeans, the execute the criminals among them who did heinous crimes - that's what I'm saying.
>>
>>32643511
>he was jailed for 12 years, of which he served six, for killing his female tenant in 2006. He locked her in a room before slitting her throat
>he was jailed for 12 years, of which he served six,
W. Europe deserves everything that is coming.
>>
>>32643968
>No shit they don't deter anything when a shitskin can MURDER someone and only get 6 years.

He probably got convicted as a traumatized minor... we're lucky he got any time at all.

>Idiots like you who say "there is no justice" are, ironically, responsible for taking justice out of the legal system. "My poor criminals! Please don't hurt the poor defenceless murderers and rapists! Waaaaah!"

While this trend is true, it wasn't me who argued like this. I'm all for death penalty but the fact remains, it doesn't really prevent crime, it's just deals with the problem of having to house and feed the murderer.

Thought experiment:

>drunk driver
>hits man and woman
>kills them
>they have 2 kids who are now orphans
>what do?

Is it really the best solution to execute him or would it not be smarter to send him to work camp prison where he works and all his earnings are provided to the orphans to at least try to give them a reasonable start into life?
>>
File: tmp_22084-hood1695219195.jpg (33KB, 328x450px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22084-hood1695219195.jpg
33KB, 328x450px
>>32643468
>My face when I wish they would nerf southern police by sjw flood.
>My face when civvies better iron up or die.
>My face when muh south will rise again.
>>
File: Guns_of_the_south.jpg (57KB, 298x475px) Image search: [Google]
Guns_of_the_south.jpg
57KB, 298x475px
>>32644029
>My face when muh south will rise again.

My face when the south will never have fallen...
>>
>>32643991
>it deals with what to do when your kid/wife/watever is dead/raped/hurt.

It also deals with actively preventing that. The intent to kill/rape/hurt is punishable too, in fact, it's punishable with ones life.

> Nobody implied that's what should be done.

Saying "justice is for the weak" is implying that. Justice is punishing those who have done wrong. To say that it's weak is to suggest that it's the wrong option.

>none of that matters when your kid is dead though.

Well if your kid dies you might find yourself thinking differently. It's seriously egotistical of you to assume that other people who have had their family members killed would think just like you do.

>That's SOP nobody questioned.

And yet justice, which is what you describe as SOP, is somehow weak? The SOP are weak? What would you do instead if you wouldn't punish those who do wrong?

>execute the criminals among them who did heinous crimes

So justice is for the weak, and yet you want justice? You're a hypocrite. "Justice is bad justice is bad! But hey, I want me some justice!"
>>
>>32644021
>Thought experiment:

That's not murder; it's manslaughter. There's a difference between a shitskin purposely killing a woman and a drunk driving idiots who accidentally, but negligently, kills a person.

The drunk driver deserves many, many years in jail and the kids are just shit out of luck. Hopefully the kids have some relatives they can stay with.

Trying to equate murder with drunk driving is false equivocation.
>>
>>32643468
mace the hell out of him then hit him with the baton then go some where quite where there are no cameras and laugh my ass off
>>
File: 1484001649135.webm (1MB, 768x436px) Image search: [Google]
1484001649135.webm
1MB, 768x436px
Why didn't they just shoot him?
>>
>>32643468
Beat him at his own game.
Use a bigger hammer on him.
Then when he's recovering in hospital, burgle his house.
>>
>>32643511
why hasn't this cunt been executed yet?
>>
>>32643495
this is the right answer

>>32643519
please die immediately you granola crunch hippie queer
>>
>>32643468

A hammer is a deadly weapon so give the command to drop it. If he doesn't we'll see if 2-4 rounds center mass compel him to comply.

Plus if you approach the police with a weapon like that you are too stupid to live anyway.
>>
>>32644282
robbers are not murderers, they only try to intimidate
>>
Handle it like this

https://youtu.be/nL21QNmy-a4

Warning
Taser
Guns
>>
>>32644312
Finally an intelligent suggestion
>>
>>32644248
>The drunk driver deserves many, many years in jail and the kids are just shit out of luck.

wow, much justice, such jurisprudence.jap-doge

in general you posts are stupid and mostly responses to a strawman argument I never made.
>>
>>32644282
Dude Col. Sanders is done taking shit all those years at KFC.
>>
>>32644397
they should fire warning shots, and not fire as much as they do when they first have to.
>>
>>32644409

And if that didn't work he should have curved the bullet and shot the knife clean out of his hand.

The guy was given ample warning prior to be shot.
>>
>>32644447
Wrong way of de-escalation.
First vocal warning, then warning shot and if that doesn't work you fire one fucking shot in one of his legs.
>>
File: 488484848484.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
488484848484.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
Man I fucking hate this country.
Why are people so scared of guns?

I have a friend who opened a shop selling protein powders, supplements etc and called it '(anons friends) gun shop', gun referring to the big arms you would get if you worked out and took his powders.

His business failed because people got offended. Someone smashed in his windows and spray painted 'NO GUNS REMEMBER DUNBLANE' on the shop door. He also got visits from police because people spread rumours that he was actually selling guns illegally on the side
>>
>>32643468
>>32643500
it really comes down to the circumstances. People think that american cops just unload unto anybody to solve the problem, we often are able to to disarm a perp without any bloodshed and it never makes the news, while the ones that do are posted every where. Then you have to consider >>32643511, where muh super bong cops get their asses handed to them but the public never hears about it.
People hear what they want to hear, but in that moment if there is an instant of my, my partners or an innocent persons live in danger im taking him the fuck down
>>
>>32644459

Where exactly do you fire that warning shot? Into the air? The ground and have it skip off the pavement and go God know where?

You shoot center mass until the threat has stopped. It's the biggest target.
>>
>>32643622
bean bad is a "less than lethal round", meaning its literally a bean bag being shot at the speed of a cartridge. It'll bruise or break a rib and can kill but its better then a bullet in some cases.
Also in kill bill it was rock salt
>>
>>32644409
Yeah, and what if the warning shot misses and paralyzes him. And he sues. We shoot to kill.
>>
>>32644494
into the air, or into the ground. It works fine without it skipping off the pavement.
>>
>>32644510
ten years ago cops in Austria tried shooting a snake. the ricochet killed a little girl 200m away.
>>
>>32643753
What right is that? The right to assault police with a deadly weapon.

Damn it I took the bait!
>>
>>32644510
https://youtu.be/waWoaw1yuEI?t=4m14s

Bullets just don't vanish when you shoot them at the ground.
>>
>>32644489
Truly, a nation of faggots.
>>
Brits are so fucking cucked. I'd red team his ass by scalping him with a tomahawk.
>>
>>32644489
Maybe it failed because he gave it a confusing name.

It's like if I called my place chicken shack and act surprised when people show up and get upset when they find I'm selling tofu-based vegan cheeses.
>>
>>32643636
>>32643705
>a dog five feet away prevents a man from opening his hand so that the weapon in it falls to the floor
>i'm a civil libertarian
checks out
>>
>>32643468

>Situation develops after Taser failure to incapacitate
>The female cop completely pussies and freezes instead of moving with the others who immediately sought a better position and handled the man with ease afterwards
>Said female freezing results in her humiliating shrieking and getting attacked needing saved by her counterparts who didn't freeze up and do fuck all

I think I see the issue here.
>>
>>32644813
>immediately sought a better position
>sought a better position

They panicked and ran off, leaving him 1 vs 1 with a police lady. It was a display of abject cowardice and stupidity.
>>
>>32644813
>I think I see the issue here.

If you do and think it's because she's a wombman, according to 2017 identity politics, you are worse than the attacker. Sad but true.
>>
>>32644489
>.jpg name for pic is similar to that of a US poster on /pol/

Hmm...
>>
>>32643511
>Slit a woman's throat in first degree murder
>Get 12 year sentence
>Serve half of it before being let out and not deported
What the fuck is wrong with Europeans holy shit
>>
>>32643559
This, this case hasn't been given media attention because poor refugee seeker dindu nuthin.

Ugh. Six year for full on pre meditated murder. Six years.
How retarded is this.

He should have been send back to afghanistan, not citizenship. And after this murder he should have gotten a life long sentence without parol. These poor british cops got hurt because of failure of the dutch justice system.
>>
File: 003.png (528KB, 640x273px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
528KB, 640x273px
>>32643468
>sigh
stay where you are
put that down
>he doesn't comply
>megaviolence ensues
>>
>>32643958
Shut up you fucking Christian, this isn't your country.
>>
>>32644918
The Dutch are a special kind of cucked people, on par with the Swedes.
>>
>>32644568
In austria? There's no extremely deadly snakes in austria. Some vipers but they are very placid. Why shoot at it? This is retarded.
>>
>>32645002
>Why shoot at it?
Because the cops were, as you said, retards.
>>
>>32644508
Yeah, I guess it works like that in burgerland.
Rotten fucking system.
>>
>>32643468
um shoot the fuck out of him?

pro tip: hammers kill a shit load of people around the world every year, more so in my country than "assault weapons"
>>
>>32644568
Well, you have to assess the dangers of using it, and it often turns out to be a viable solution.
>>
>>32643632
>>
>>32645185
warning shots are stupid in 99.9% of cases. and if you have to fire one, you should fire straight up in the air.
>>
>someone is assaulting me with an implement that kills 500+ people per year if the FBI is to be believed
I shoot him until he ceases to be a threat.
>>
>>32645204
Depends on the ROE
>>
>>32644375
So if someone walks into your shop and points a potentially loaded at you you shouldn't have right so shoot back according to you?
>>
>>32643468
ENGLAND NO! WTF Bongs
>>
>>32645305
they let thousands of underage girls be raped and used as sex slaves. why are your surprised?
>>
>>32645204
Why the fuck would you ever fire warning shots? If a person has cops pointing guns at them I'm sure they know the guns are real. What other purpose could there be for warning shots? The fact that cops actually draw their guns on you should be ample evidence of the serious nature of the situation. If by that point an individual does not realize the dire position they are in and forces the cops to shoot then they did so with full knowledge of the only possible outcome. Warning shots a shit.
>>
>>32644918
>What the fuck is wrong with Europeans
We like to pretend to be morally superior to the rest of the world even when that means having our daughters and wives raped and killed.

Thanks leftist indoctrination.

Also have in mind that dutch men are the most effeminate ones in the continent, and that includes krauts and swedish faggots so it say a lot.
>>
That female cop barely looks like a cop. I thought she was a dog walker at first
>>
>>32644459
>vocal warning
He recieved plently
>Warning shot
What the fuck were the two taser shots if not warning shos
>shoot in one of his legs
Cops are only to use their gun as a last resort if the suspect is about to attack them or others. Shooting to disable means the situation was not urgent enough to require the use of a firearm. And guess what fucktard, just because it's a leg shot doesn't mean you can get shot there and survive, you can easily bleed out if you get shot in the arm or legs.
>>
File: big guy big plans.jpg (137KB, 825x515px) Image search: [Google]
big guy big plans.jpg
137KB, 825x515px
>sentenced to 12 years for a murder
Today, I will remind you: Criminal rehabilitation is a myth. Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.