[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hypothetical situation >Guy gets in road rage incident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1280046.jpg (10KB, 460x175px) Image search: [Google]
1280046.jpg
10KB, 460x175px
>Hypothetical situation
>Guy gets in road rage incident with me and approaches my car
>I bash the guy's head in with pic related

What kind of judicial punishment am I looking at? I mean, the weapon is just a tool that I happen to require in a car. Also, I'm in Canada so a gun wouldn't even exist in this scenario.
>>
>>32636777
depends. is he approaching in a threatening manner? is he armed? what are canadian self defense laws like?
>>
>>32636777
that depends

if you do it in most countries then you have to prove he was a threat you felt you needed to act in kind to

in the UK you'll be arrested if he's even the slightest shade of brown and get called a racist
>>
>>32636777
Why did you exit your vehicle?
>>
>>32636865
Depending on how tall the car is he may not have to get out to bash someone's head in.
>>
>>32636948
Why did you lower your window?
>>
>>32636777
Fellow Canadian here

The way I understand the law is this. If you yourself are threatened you can use reasonable means to stop the assailant. So if hit him and he goes down and you stop hitting him you're ok. If you continue to beat the shit out of him you'll be charged since he was incapacitated and you continued attacking him

The law starts getting iffy when a weapon is involved. If he has a weapon and you crank him with a tire iron you're ok. If he doesn't I'm not 100% sure what happens, but I'm fairly sure as long as it's not a gun or a machete or something you're ok
>>
>>32636777
If you are in your car and it is functional, just leave. I know it's fun getting in fights on the road, but it isn't worth it. If you exit your car just to engage him, you are most likely fucked.
>>
And NFL player was executed on the roadside not long ago with multiple witnesses and the shooter wasn't even arrested for 2 weeks. Depends on where you are I guess.
>>
>>32636777

Why not just use your katana Op?
>>
>>32636777
>What kind of judicial punishment am I looking at?
Depends. Anyone see your license plate?
>>
Anything is a weapon if wielded with malicious intent
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.