[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a drive by at work today >have had at least 1 shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: dredd.gif (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
dredd.gif
1MB, 1920x800px
>had a drive by at work today
>have had at least 1 shooting a week near building for the last 3 months
>this includes a cop being ambushed
>fucker used a colt python the absolute mad man
>know I need to get another job
>can't bring myself to
>never felt this alive
>never felt more motivate
>not in a long time

The fuck is wrong with me? What should I do?
>>
My take is, if you don't want to be shot in the drive-by be in the car. Take it for what it's worth.
>>
>>32634209
Suggestion, start buying body armor and packing something that can easily penetrate car doors yet easily concealable.

I love AR500 steel plates, but that's when I double stack'em. I don't trust their ratings. Go for E SAPI plates and shit like that.

However, if this reinforces your hope for AR500 steel, go for it.
>>
File: B0xIOJlIQAAjHlU.jpg large.jpg (107KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
B0xIOJlIQAAjHlU.jpg large.jpg
107KB, 768x1024px
>>32634209
Move
>>
>>32634603
A IIIA soft vest can stop 99% of anything a nog would use to try and shoot him.
>>
>>32634603
Sorry, forgot the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWvUDCrvlE

>>32634637
Doesn't hurt to be prepared for that 1%.
>>
>>32634209
>never felt this alive
>never felt this motivated

I'm assuming you live in a semi large city.
>>
>>32634603
i carry a shield in .45

>>32634921
yeah
>>
>>32634209
Will someone on the force get to keep the python?
>>
>>32635017
I used to live in Houston TX. I became friends with a few cops as well as coke dealers just to be around death and destruction when possible, and when i couldnt be there at the least I was able to live vicariously through the stories they told.

It's weird knowing people died/dying and your utmost concern is hiding your smile.
>>
>>32634671
Gecko45, is that you? Do you seriously plan your EDC around a melaninated american ambushing you with a m240?
>>
>>32635487
Multiple shots of .338 in the back, IIRC.
But the mayor's daughter was worth it.
>>
File: Spicingthingsup.jpg (708KB, 1160x861px)
Spicingthingsup.jpg
708KB, 1160x861px
>>32634209
maybe try to get into a private militia / security?
>>
>>32635552
Mayor's son. He was the one they saved from a turd burglin' in the toilet, hence the expanded budget and access to tier one operator shit. As I recall, there was mention of a lot of butt stuff in those posts.
>>
>>32634616
[URGE TO COLONIZE INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>32634209
have you tried shooting back?
>>
>>32634209
im in chicago and i say you're full of shit
>>
>>32634209
>drive by at work today
What the fuck kind of workplace are you in and what big dysfunctional shithole city do you live in?
>>
>>32634209
You a cop? Honestly it just means you're an adrenaline junkie. Why not pursue a career where enjoying a gun fight is a perk? Look into the military (not as POG), a cop (though don't let them know you like to get into gun fights), PMC or whatever?
>>
>>32638230
Kill yourself Phil
>>
>>32639066

that wasnt nice
>>
>>32634209
try moving, kinda solves a lot of the problem
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 658x370px)
image.jpg
66KB, 658x370px
>>32634209
You're in a high crime area with near monthly shootings.

You know what to do.
>>
>>32634209
I used to do factory work at night in a skid row part of town. There were constantly bums ODing and getting hit by cars/trains, shootings, crackhead hookers offering $20 blow jobs, drug dealing in the park across the street.

There were alot of illegals that worked there too. They would take their checks to this check cashing place after work on Friday. These big ass black guys found out about them and started robbing them as they left the check cashing place crossing the park back to work. They would beat the fuck out of them and they would come back to work all beat the fuck up.

This happened at least three times that I knew about in less than 2 months. They couldn't call the cops for obvious reasons. Finally they had enough and got some guns (California gun control laws really work I promise LOL).

They had a big fucking shootout in the park. 3 people dead. One of the guys named Manny that I kinda knew was one of them. Another guy named Rudolfo took one in the leg but was ok. They all went to jail and I quit the next day. I heard some of them had gotten out of jail (and avoided deportation somehow, thanks again California).

TLRD - you will grow out of it. I did.
>>
File: 227258425.jpg (116KB, 731x758px)
227258425.jpg
116KB, 731x758px
>>32634209
>colt python

Now it has to be scrapped.
>>
>>32636126
Nice.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.