[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's a pretty good SOF story >My friends reservist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: H8eK5Hl.jpg (255KB, 1115x625px) Image search: [Google]
H8eK5Hl.jpg
255KB, 1115x625px
So here's a pretty good SOF story
>My friends reservist buddy gets a chance to act as OPFOR in an exercise
>"Enemy" is Joint Task Force 2, think Canadian Delta Force or SAS, and he is basically just a living target for their entertainment
>positions himself at the end of a long hallway that makes a great chokepoint and just waits
>then, suddenly, a guy who looks like an operator from hell rounds the corner and drops my friend's buddy with seven sim rounds to the chest faster than he can tactically shit himself.
Rounds were essentially normal casings with a plastic capsule full of red chalk for the bullet, hurt like shit apparently.
>>
>weekend warrior gets rekt by an operator

COOL STORY BRO GOT MORE???
>>
>>32633784
Who cares
Stop lying on the internet
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 212x238px
>>32633784
No. That's not a good story.

You know there's lots of vets here and lots of us have fucked with sim rounds right?

>Got shot 7 times by a le oper8or
>>
>>32633859
Fellow syrup here. The point in OPs story isnt that buddy got shot with simrounds. Its probably seeing how fast spooky operators are trained to be on, and being on the receiving end of it.

>>32633784
Is you're friend's unit out east?
>>
File: hi-tim-hortons-kandahar.jpg (46KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
hi-tim-hortons-kandahar.jpg
46KB, 460x259px
>when barely anyone actually understands the point of this story

It's the fact that a reservist which is basically the lowest training point in the army witnessed and got raped by the highest trained portion of our military
>>
>>32633784
your friend is just stupid. cover and cocalment must be new to him?
>>
>>32634094

>Thinks a reservist is any match to arguably one of the best special forces groups in the world
>>
File: 1481489387555.jpg (24KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481489387555.jpg
24KB, 475x375px
>>32634039
>JTF2 shits on the rest of the CAF
No fucking shit
That's their job
>>
>>32634120
a gun is a gun. if you have the mental capacity to use the terrain to your advantage you can outdo anyboy, especially if it's just one guy. special forces get regularly rekt by fucking araps with AKs.
>>
>>32634152

You think it was one little fucking jtf2 guy strolling around a hallway? This isn't a fucking airsoft game where everyone runs away like autistic kids
>>
>>32634180
>You think it was one little fucking jtf2 guy strolling around a hallway? This isn't a fucking airsoft game where everyone runs away like autistic kids

it's what OP says happened:

>then, suddenly, a guy who looks like an operator from hell rounds the corner and drops my friend's buddy with seven sim rounds to the chest faster than he can tactically shit himself.

Don't blame me.
>>
>>32634208

No shit, what I'm saying is do you think that he was casually strolling around the corner having a good day and decided to shoot the reservist just sitting there not knowing what to do?

No he obviously was practicing and honing his skills to surprise and eliminate threats like he did in this story no matter the enemies skill level.
>>
>>32634180
I've done sim round training and shit like that in the Marines. Got to play an agressor. It's cool because everyone in the line platoon hangs out in full gear, and you get to wrap a sheet around yourself and wear tennis shoes all day.

You'd be surprised how easily you can get the drop on guys. I did stuff like set up obstacles and then run up and blast em while they're dealing with it. Throwing stuff to make noise and then shooting 1 or 2 because they are distracted (Farcry style).

In SOI our instructors would sneak up at night when guys were sleeping with a sharpie. They'd use it like a knife and slit guys throats (put a giant sharpie line on their neck). Next day those guys got smoked.
>>
>>32634039
Tim Hortons and Wawa coffee were prime trade items when we traveled to KAF. Be it the task force Chesapeake or the east coast Canadians we got our shit on time.
>>
>>32634417
This should be required training to pass basic and my company only got it because our states two star bitched a fit before our deployment
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>32634417
>>
>>32633784
And naturally your reservist buddy breaks OPSEC and fucking tells you just who was there training.
>>
>>32634999

Not much being shared here. Reservist act as OPFOR for CANSOFCOM several times a year and generally get their asses kicked real bad. It's an especially ego crushing experience for then Infantards who actually think they know something.
>>
that sounds like fun, why don't people just buy milsurp rounds and do that stuff on their own time? paint balls just cheaper?
it's impressive how much some ground some guys can cover for a lot of time without getting worn out and still stay thinking on their feet especially on unfamiliar terrain
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.