[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is caring about gray man basically autism? Nobody really gives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2160.jpg (488KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2160.jpg
488KB, 1152x1536px
Is caring about gray man basically autism? Nobody really gives a shit if you wear 5.11 pants and a molle backpack.
>>
>>32633003
The ones it matters too will never say anything. They just make a mental note you're a target and remain silent.
>>
>>32633003
Its just the most autistic way to relay the fact that in a real shtf situation walking around like a tacticool faggit just paints a target on your back.

Street clothes, or normie hiking gear is just fine.
>>
>>32633003
Yyeah, it really is. 5.11 and "greyman" shit is really easy to spot.
It's like those greyish black stealthed dodge chargers and ford explorers with the really bright fucking foglights, It's clearly dressed to look like a normal car, but its just so obvious that the faggot is a speed trap queen
>>
>>32633003
What does gray man mean?
>>
>>32633503
Dress like you operate and pretend to be Jason Bourne in order to blend in with people and be unnoticed.
>>
>>32633003
>molle backpacks

have become sort of a fashion statement. I seen dozens uni fgts every day with one. gray man means dressing rather poor and raggedy these days. don't look as if there was anything to take from you.
>>
File: 1458881590131.jpg (78KB, 476x441px) Image search: [Google]
1458881590131.jpg
78KB, 476x441px
>>32633003
What the fuck is up with all of this /fa/ faggot bullshit?

I wear what I like when I like and I don't act like a faggot. I use a 5.11 rush 12 in black for my innawoods backpack and yes I take it to class as well. I also wear outdoor clothing which sometimes includes 5.11 pants or Kuhl pants. I also wear Salomon shoes. I like well made outdoor/tactical clothing and equipment instead of shitty "name brand" normal fag clothing. And guess what? No one gives a shit. I wear clothing that I like and works for me instead of worrying about whether or not I'm "fitting in" with all the other fucking normie fags or if I'm "on flic" or whatever the niggers are saying these days. Just don't act like a faggot and don't wear a fucking chest rig when you go to the grocery store and you'll be fine
>>
File: Lmgpulsewidthmodulation.jpg (36KB, 600x651px) Image search: [Google]
Lmgpulsewidthmodulation.jpg
36KB, 600x651px
>>32633003
>Implying Lt Barclay would do anything besides come down with barclay protomorphosis syndrom, get scarred and run away.
>>
>>32633511
...which makes you stand out like a boil on the end of a supermodel's nose.

I'll stick to Levis and a T-shirt, thanks.
>>
File: tmp_51132079927685.jpg (13KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_51132079927685.jpg
13KB, 277x277px
>>32634149
But he has a tactical tennisbone.
>>
desu i just wear molle backpacks because they're really easy to attach shit to, also >>32633640
>>
>>32633003
>eveybody describing the commercially advertised gray man

and people who actually want to blend in so they aren't remembered or targeted will wear casual clothes.
>>
>>32633003
I found you think gray pants and a molle backpack is gray man then you don't understand the concept. Jeans, and a jansport back pack. Look like a normie. You might be able to get away with a tech wear look with like some REI/north face stuff and that's about it but look fucking normal. If you look like you're doing a CIA cosplay you fucked up.
>>
>>32635078
If you think* fucking auto correct
>>
>>32633640
/Thread
>>
>>32633003
I find it amusing when people that have never had to risk their life or go into such a situation instantly become experts on the topic. Your clothes might get you killed, chances are they actually want something else you have instead of targeting you for the way you look. I have no worries, most of SHTF threads are filled with people and their 20k rounds of 9mm they will carry with them.
>>
>>32633575
Can confirm. I wear a black three day pack with autism patch. See brown MOLLE bags every day. Uni has an ROTC and many students are former military but some of the guys I've seen with tacticool bags could not pass fitness standards.
>>
>>32633503
Being a "gray man" means dressing and acting in a way that doesn't make you stand out from the crowd. The idea is that if SHTF, you want to not stand out as the kind of person who has gear as to not make yourself a target.
>>
>>32635056
>>32635078
"Gray man" is the new "tactical."

Everybody already bought Multicam, and then Coyote. Industry needed something new to sell so the new fad is low pro and gray.
>>
File: ci9Dldw[1].jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ci9Dldw[1].jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>32633003

But then you won't be able to pull a 47 Ronin and get revenge against the big bad if you don't hide your powerlevel.
>>
>>32633003

That depends on your age group, really. Nobody is going to bat an eye if you're in your early 20s and dressed like a hunter when there are people like Carl and the rainbow-haired troll brigade to contrast, but when you hit late 30s and early 40s you start to look like a prepper who's been away from civilization for too long.

Simply forgo wearing a camo jacket for a plain or grayscale t-shirt, and most people will filter out everything else.
>>
File: CIA.png (1MB, 1100x1350px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
1MB, 1100x1350px
>>32635078

>If you look like you're doing a CIA cosplay you fucked up.

I don't know, this doesn't look tacticool to me in the slightest.
>>
>>32636903

For you.
>>
>>32636903
10 thousand dollar outfit lmao
>>
>>32637404
>not putting in the effort and paying extra for tactical brandnames for blendability
Don't you know generic everything makes you stand out worse than a road vest?
>>
>>32636903
>Tailored cargo pants
>Not BDUs
>>
>>32638958
>generic everything makes you stand out
FALSE!
the people who can't afford carhartt or the north fag recognize it on others and instantly mark them as future targets
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.