[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't Alaska the ultimate freedom? Why aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Alaska-Resurrection-Bay-1024x769.jpg (305KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
Alaska-Resurrection-Bay-1024x769.jpg
305KB, 1024x769px
Isn't Alaska the ultimate freedom? Why aren't you living there?
>>
File: weed.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I do live here. Now fuck off
>>
>>32629092
I don't particularly like the cold.
My family has a long history in the area I live.
Gun laws here aren't terrible.
No animals capable of killing me here.
No drunk Alaskan natives here.
County is 94.4% non-Hispanic white here.
Comfy county job here.
>>
>>32629164
Where you at . Imma go find a plane ticket
>>
>>32629092
Crippling moose allergy.
>>
>>32629092
Freedom from a thriving and diverse economy?
That's okay
>>
>>32629092

Cold. Ugly women.

I would move there in a heartbeat if one of those changed. Office jobs up there pay as well as here in seattle without the standard of living costs and bullshit traffic.
>>
File: nseccawzsgnlt3p24svx.jpg (118KB, 940x500px) Image search: [Google]
nseccawzsgnlt3p24svx.jpg
118KB, 940x500px
>>32629092
>Hunting is expensive there
>im a son of the south.
>I like grits
>I like sweet tea
>my favorite foods are generally from my state or region.
>all my family lives in South Carolina
>my family has been in South Carolina since atleast the 1700's
>my great great great great great grandfather fought in the palmetto guard.
>My family has a reputation here, i can travel all around the state and be known and respected.
>I want to make my state better and i cant do in alaska.
>There are alot of dry counties and villages in alaska
>everyone there looks like weirdos and burnouts(going by every show based in alaska).
>I live for the heat
>I live in a pretty great state for guns already
i might vacation there someday. I love nature.
but i dont think i will ever live there.
>>
>>32629182
Kek.
>>
>>32629223
>Carolina Barbecue
Stop, Anon, before I eat my computer screen.
>>
>>32629092
Once the temps dip below double digits I get cranky. Also cost of food is high.
>>
Most of the people are human trash. Law enforcement is jackbooted thugs. Hunting is trash if you aren't rich. The medical is 50 years behind. The few good people take a few years to warm up to you thanks to all the trash and people that get fed up and leave after seeing the shit show of a state. Only place in the union it's easier just to buy a stolen truck and move counties than to ship Your Own vehicle and register.
>>
>>32629896
hi Arizona
>>
Oh, how I would love to.
It's one of the first places I'm going look for jobs in after I finish college. Literally the only reason I would hesitate moving up there is because I'd be so far from my family, but depending on how I look at it that's also a positive.
>>
>>32629092
alaskans and those drunken inbred indians live there
>>
>>32629896
>Hunting is trash if you aren't rich
What do you mean? Also why are the people so trash?
>>
As an Ausfag moving to Alaska has been one of those 'Man wouldn't that be awesome?" things for me for a while. But really it's just one of those grass is greener things I think.
>>
>>32629223
If it wasnt for the BBQ, I would never have come back to NC. you guys version is godtier too. (honestly i prefer it myself, but i cant say that without hearing nonstop shit for it), and you have a better flag.
>>
File: 1473904892658.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1473904892658.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
>>32629092
It's fucking cold

How is it any more free than something like vermont with tolerable levels of cold?
>>
>>32630037
There's a huge number of 'natives' and drug addicts that live on the PFD, disability/unemployment and meth. They supplement their income by breaking into every house they think might be owned by someone that only lives there seasonally and ripping all of the pipes and wires out of the walls.
>>
>>32630086
>How is it any more free
Is pot legal?
>>32630123
sadly someone may believe you
>>
>>32630048
>But really it's just one of those grass is greener things I think.
As a texan I agree. I would never leave this state but cost of living and cost of land is getting too high here. Sometimes I fantasize over Alaskan land prices then remember its a whole new game up there and you're limited to maybe 6 months of the year outside tops.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.