[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ST6 BTFO ONIEL/BISSONETTE ON SUICIDE WATCH Fuck man bunch o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_1144.jpg (89KB, 640x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1144.jpg
89KB, 640x803px
ST6 BTFO
ONIEL/BISSONETTE ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fuck man bunch of shady shit. This is just the stuff they told the press. Imagine what went down that we don't know about?

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
>>
shut off and fuck up
>>
>>32615211
Fake.

And.

Gay.
>>
File: IMG_9968.png (93KB, 667x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9968.png
93KB, 667x596px
>>32615211

RATING: PANTS ON FIRE!

War crimes can only be comitted against humans. Muslims are not humans.
>>
>>32615242
Yea cause this isn't /k/ related? It's got betrayal, lies, picking sides, cover ups, bodily mutlitation, egos, command coverups, CIA, everything. It's a /k/ short story but it's "true" (assuming the operators were telling the truth)
>>
>>32615281

Of course they're telling the truth. How could they get a movie deal otherwise?
>>
>>32615279
Correction. The conventions apply only to uniformed lawful combatants. Insurgents are not this.
>>
>>32615252
>>32615242
>us soldiers don't commit war crimes
jej
>>
>>32615349
Don't they also apply to civilians?
>>
>>32615211
fuck these guys. they no heros. they not patriouts. they should be in jail getting ass rape by dark gangbangers
>>
>>32615354
>i habeeb everything i read online

jej
>>
>>32615414
Saboteurs not civies
>>
I question the authenticity of the Osama Bin Laden death story.

Why shoot him beyond recognition? The most valuable target in modern history. You blow his head open then throw him in the ocean?

And that hostage rescue where the SEAL threw a grenade and killed the girl they were trying to rescue.

What a fucking joke.

It really is like a biker gang.
>>
>>32615474
nonone ever see hitler dead either. bet he was in argentian to live out life.
>>
>>32615414
>>32615349

From what I understand, illegal combatants can be tried as war criminals if the detaining nation chooses to do so, but must then be treated as a prisoner of war, if they don't and the illegal combatant is not a foreigner to the place he is fighting, then he should be treated like a civilian.
>>
>>32615414
Sort of. Civilians aren't supposed to be targeted in any way, and you aren't supposed to use incendiary weapons in populated areas.
>>
Seal Team Six Did Some Shit

Maybe They'll Make A Movie With Brad Pitt
>>
>Hatchet-wielding maniacs running around chopping muzzies to death
That's pretty badass tbqhmfam.

Kinda like Gurkhas, but probably more insane.
>>
>>32615211
>liberal clickbait fake news

who gives a shit
>>
>>32615474
>Osama Bin Laden death story.
because it's fucking retarded

Osama died some time ago from natural causes they chose to confirm it in the raid against "Osama's" compound which was a normal raid against militants but publicized for election propaganda purposes
>>
>>32615731
>>Osama died some time ago from natural causes
Can I get a source on that?
>>
File: 1479532794881.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479532794881.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>32615211
>https://theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
>Men, women, and a small girl, motionless and in the fetal position, appeared dead. Inside the vehicle were one or two rifles, as is customary in Afghanistan, but none of the men wore military clothing or had any extra ammunition. “These were family weapons,” said the retired SEAL.
Why doesn't Afghanistan have reasonable gun control? Nobody should be allowed to own assault machinegun. I think all Afghanistan problems starts here, with weapons of murder sold on the streets and lack of reasonable gun control laws.
>>
>>32615762
Occam's Razor
>>
>>32615731
>which was a normal raid against militants
Raid so deep into Pakistan territory riding secret stealth helicopters was not "normal" in any sense.
>>
>A third of the guys literally think they’re Apache warriors
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 750x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 750x434px
>>32615953
Well there is "The Tribe"
>>
The word you are looking for is "Propaganda"
>>
File: reset-3-1484001272.jpg (160KB, 996x1394px) Image search: [Google]
reset-3-1484001272.jpg
160KB, 996x1394px
Huh, so SEALZ do have to sit through retarded training briefs just like the rest of us.
I just absolute assumed they said "fuck that noise" and ignored it.
>>
Ok I'm a liberal flowery faggot but this article is just a bunch of fluff with nothing shocking to anyone who knows anything about the nature of war.

These guys are tasked with killing people and taking DNA samples to prove that they killed them. How the fuck do you think they are going to do it? nicely? respectfully?

>During one Iraq deployment, Howard returned from a raid to an operations center with blood on his hatchet and his uniform. Back at the base, he gave a speech to a group of analysts and nonoperational officers in which he told them that his bloody appearance was a demonstration of how a battlefield commander should lead. One operator, who confirmed Howard’s remarks, added his own: “That’s the business we’re in.”

Oh fuck you, you slimy squirrel journalist faggot that's AWESOME and you know it.

Anyway if you are the least bit squeamish by this article then the answer is simple: stop supporting stupid wars. Stop voting for dried up cunts like Hillary Clinton who just want to drag us into more deployments for no goddamned reason other than to line her own fucking pockets.

If you give a bunch of hyped up rednecks some morally questionable orders like taking pictures of dead bodies and removing hair and skin samples, what the fuck do you expect to happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH5R4tgGdDk

I mean it would be one thing if they were running death squads and carrying out mass killings of civillians, but they don't need to do that. Chair force does that buy leveling villages and droning weddings based on shitty intel and you don't see these faggots condemning them.

>wahhh they call it canoing! they think it's funny
That's because it is funny you humorlous twat
>>
File: 1482126583840.jpg (68KB, 860x693px) Image search: [Google]
1482126583840.jpg
68KB, 860x693px
Well damn. I was pretty indifferent on the SEALS before, but after reading this I think they are pretty badass.
>>
>>32615211

I will say this about them the Bin Laden raid was nothing more than an assassination mission plain and simple. They had no intent of capturing him alive. Does that make them murders? Probably. Did he deserve it? Definitely.
>>
>sent to rescue a hostage
>throw a grenade at her

Thank you for your service
>>
>>32616325
they're Navy, DADT probably applied to like 50% of NSW.
>>
Fuck it.

t.liberul
>>
>>32617303
Do you think the SEAL teams had regular visits from the phantom jerker?
>>
>>32615821
It doesn't really matter when they only confirmed that they had guns after the fact of bullet spraying the vehicle; assuming this happened at all.
>>
File: 1436020511343.jpg (150KB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
1436020511343.jpg
150KB, 917x845px
>>32617204
>sent to rescue a hostage
>throw a grenade at her

full slav
>>
File: 1477668012048.png (521KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
1477668012048.png
521KB, 500x542px
>>32615294
tell me you're not actually this stupid
>>
>>32615893
Shit happens all the time, it's just the public never hears about it
Osama dying = Obama "oh you're 100% sure get the cameras i need the popularity boost"
>>
File: thrash.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
thrash.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>During one Iraq deployment, Howard returned from a raid to an operations center with blood on his hatchet and his uniform. Back at the base, he gave a speech to a group of analysts and nonoperational officers in which he told them that his bloody appearance was a demonstration of how a battlefield commander should lead. One operator, who confirmed Howard’s remarks, added his own: “That’s the business we’re in.”
>mfw

I didn't know Navy SEALS were thrash as fuck.
>>
>>32615762
>we totally killed Bin Laden no photos and we threw the body into the ocean because it's Muslim tradition. (It isn't)

About as believable as "my dog ate my homework"
>>
>>32615731
How much do tinfoil hats cost these days?
>>
>>32618086
>That's because it is funny you humorlous twat
Actually they did the same to this guy back in 2009.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saleh_Ali_Saleh_Nabhan
>>
>>32615279
this is incomplete truth
only losers are war criminals
>>
Dammit meant to quote
>>32618086
>we totally killed Bin Laden no photos and we threw the body into the ocean because it's Muslim tradition. (It isn't)
>>32618308
>>
File: 1372203158248.png (980KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1372203158248.png
980KB, 1280x718px
>>32615281

It's not that it isn't /k/ related, it's that no one gives a fuck.

Soldiers do soldier shit? Oh say it isn't so. Just be fucking grateful that the government isn't paying /k/ to do this kind of shit. War crimes would take on a whole new meaning.
>>
>>32615414
The Geneva convention has three sets of rules; one applies to lawful uniformed combatants, one to civilians, and the last to everything else not covered by the former two. The last category only outlaws torture and cruel and unusual punishment. Everything else is free game.
>>
>>32615893
They've done many raids into Pakistan. The reason this one became the "Osama Raid" was because they crashed the stealth chopper, and had to make it out to be a Very Important Raid. It's a nice trump card to play when you muck up.
>>
>>32618379
>They've done many raids into Pakistan

Yeah in the lawless Pashtun region, not into an area that is only miles away from a pakistan air force training academy.
>>
>>32615821
>but none of the men wore military clothing

When have they ever?
>>
Good article. Captures a lot of the brutality of special forces operators. Not sure if there's any solution to it though. They live and breath this. Killing is daily.
JSOC overall has a lot of skeletons packed very tightly into some well hidden closets.
>>
>>32615211
so according to this article
the guy who says no one will ever win an investigation against SEALs because of an omerta, is the guy that says some dude in their unit mutilated a muslim he shot in the head by stomping his skull in?

makes sense...

these guys are all faggots from that trash heap The Guardian
>>
>>32618670
The truth can come from any source, even your enemy.
>>
>>32615211
>https://theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
there is literally zero evidence provided in this article about anything

it all boils down to insinuating war crimes and its all weaselly worded to make it sound more legit than what the author actually has to go on
>>
>>32618638
it seems so phony to me

I would think if these guys wanted to do perform war crimes for psychological effect, these guys would certainly be able to come up with shit a lot more henious than 'trying to cut a guys head off, but we dont really know if he was actually trying to do that because its hearsay of a guy that kinda saw a guy crouched over a dead dude and making motions that could have been him trying to cut his head off.'' Or...they were taking patches of skin larger than needed for DNA, but the article doesn't say at all what the size of skin patch is needed, and how much more was being taken. It's all a load of horseshit.

I'm sure these guys have come up with a lot more evil things than whats in this article.

Appropriating Native American culture! My god!
>>
File: History Channel ST SIX.jpg (32KB, 407x406px) Image search: [Google]
History Channel ST SIX.jpg
32KB, 407x406px
Will it be jingoistic drivel?
>>
>>32617837
kek sounds like nigga read Real Team a few too many times, Marcinko rubbed off on him. It was pretty cool he issued guys a Winkler hatchet when they were on the team for a year or longer.
>>
>>32618860
Don't forget that in this period a lot of these guys are early 20s goofs hopped up on adrenaline, short sleep cycles, and probably some go pills too. They do dumb shit. As the article discusses, these acts aren't really uncommon, but the command's lack of action to stop more of them being committed is the real issue.
>>
>hurr durr I dont like it so its fake

Intercepy is a reputable source you fags
>>
>>32618953
intercept is made up of people from The Gaurdian

which probably the absolute worst of liberal propaganda garbage rags

theres like 6 guardian articles on the front page of reddit every day
>>
Remember when all they would talk about was that Bin Laden was on dialysis and it would be hard to move yet when they killed him, there was no mention of it at all.
>>
>>32618968
Matthew Cole is a good honest journalist.
>>
>>32615474
everyone knows Delta did the OBL hit and let the navy boys have their glory and book deals
>>
>The crimes of the military
>"they kill people"
>Next up, how do we as a society, make war and killing less violent?
>>
>>32621042
>mutilating corpses for fun
>breaking assault doctrine to be first to hit target
>something completely acceptable from professional soldiers.
>>
>>32621088
again better than dumping bombs on weddings and leveling entire villages based on shitty intel like the chair force does. The main problem is that they are deployed to this shitty country for 7 straight years with no clear mission or path to victory, and told to seek out specific targets, kill them and cut their skin off. When you mix that with the PTSD that comes with 7+ years of pointless war, what the fuck do you think is going to happen?

Someone PLEASE make a "canoeing" pepe!!!!!!
>>
>>32615211
Take it to /pol/ pal.
>>
Holy shit devgru is fucking badass
>>
>>32621107
>it's okay some of our soldiers are terrible
>because the rest of our military is more horrible.

well played
>>
>>32621131
The war as a whole is shitty. There is no purpose. When you have a hellish war with no purpose that drags on for 7+ years, it creates shitty people. A couple of bearded hicks shooting off the heads of enemy combatants pails in comparison to some of the other shit that has gone down in said war.
>>
Why do retards believe this trash?
>our best soldiers have less discipline than a school girl
>faggots lap this up like it's their favorite cum
>>
>>32615586
>and you aren't supposed to use incendiary weapons in populated areas.
That's were you're wrong kiddo.
>>
File: mountainlionattack.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
mountainlionattack.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>32617718
>suicide vest
indeed
>>
>>32618984
Thank you, Mr. "I Have No Idea What Dialysis Is Or How It Works."

Hint - it doesn't leave you hooked to a machine 24-7,
>>
>>32615414

A civilian holding a weapon is no longer a civilian.
>>
File: djvZpI9.gif (208KB, 540x336px) Image search: [Google]
djvZpI9.gif
208KB, 540x336px
>Every single "celebrity" SEAL who has talked up his service record for benefit in civilian life turns out to be a self-aggrandizing lying fuck, hated by the majority who take the "quiet professionals" thing seriously.
Literally every one. I'll be damned.
>>
>>32621550
I hear if you do this, you might die of cancer though.
>>
File: seensomestuff.png (59KB, 455x451px) Image search: [Google]
seensomestuff.png
59KB, 455x451px
>>32621316
Fucking sick. Why would you post this?
>>
>>32615211
>article has no sauce whatsoever
>claims to interview some former Seals
>>
>>32622220
There's some sickos on /k/, that's for sure.
>>
>>32615211
I'm not going to read it unless it's some actual hard core shit. If it's typical bitch whining about popping some sand nigglet because he held and dropped an AK and operator-man popped him in the head for waving around said AK then I don't give a fuck.

If anything it would just make them seem more like operators than these advertisement public platforms now.

They're fucking soldiers. They get paid to dumpster people. What the fuck do you expect?
Shooting civilians is hardly a crime in sandistan where half of the civilians are probably peaceful harmless people, but then the other half are the polar opposite insurgent group sympathizers.
>>
>>32616819
Yeah, I kept reading waiting for actual war crimes involving women and children and what not. Instead it was body mutilation, which is technically against the Geneva convention, but whatever. They're dead.

Also, that hatchet stuff was bad ass. Also, the "appropriation waahh" of native culture in the American military is awesome. People overseas think native Americans were batshit crazy. Paratroopers did it in WWII, and it scared the shit out of the Germans.
>>
>>32615474
The reason I think the OBL death story in this article is a little suspect is because they say he took 2 shots to the forehead, then a third which split his skull. There is no way he takes 3 shots to the head because there wouldn't be any head left after shot 1 or 2.

I do believe that he took a headshot though and it was probably while he was dead/dying on the ground and that's probably a big part of the reason why they didn't release the photo, because it was nasty as fuck. I've heard this many times.
>>
>>32615211
The real travesty is I can't find pictures of canoeing.
>>
>>32622536
I read the article. I actually liked it. I don't care about the bad shit they SEALs did, but if you want the tl;dr here are the "crimes"

>Intentionally shooting bad guys in the head, trying to pop their domes and spill their brains
>ST6 infiltrates enemy base, finds 4 guys asleep, 4 SEALs do a count down and shoot all 4 in the head simultaneously
>One ST6 may have tried to cut an insurgent head off after taking "bring me heads on a platter" literally
>ST6 uses hatches
>ST6 claims DNA from bodies with hatches by cutting off fingers, etc
>One guy may have stomped a dead man's head with his boot so hard it exploded

Basically it's all "they kill bad guys too rough and treat the dead bodies too rough"

But there is a lot of talk about cutting off fingers and "canoeing" which is a game they played where they tried to score headshots in such a way that caused the skull to explode open at the top
>>
>>32615762
I hate tinfoil hattery the most but for some reason it's hard to trust what the government says these days. I just want to be given proof of his death. Just likee they showed sAdam and his brothers/sons or whatever. Maybe an independent panel investigation to be done so we can believe the Fed
>>
File: CnGgvd_WIAAqGG5 (1).jpg (63KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
CnGgvd_WIAAqGG5 (1).jpg
63KB, 750x600px
>>32615211
give me the tldr of that shit I'm too lazy to read through the fluff, and I have a feeling it's something like "they didn't play nice in war wahhh!"
>>
>>32622592
I know right? Just a bunch of pictures of boats.
>>
File: 1436730877342.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1436730877342.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
>>32615211
Why would you even write this? who gives a shit what navy seals do to some goatfuckers in trashcanistan? And why would you take the side of said goat fuckers over your own people?
>>
>>32622628
Funny you left out massacring civillians, blowing up a hostage, drunken pistol whipping, fighting over kill stealing, and selling each other out for book deals
>>
File: C0QLIBFUAAIdGBz.jpg (56KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
C0QLIBFUAAIdGBz.jpg
56KB, 640x576px
>>32622628
sounds pretty badass if you ask me.
I guess I was correct >>32622855

>>32623173
Why do they want to disarm their own population and let in unprecedented amounts of muzzies?
Leftism is a suicide note of the West
>>
>>32618968

intercept was founded by people who quit the guardian for sucking up to the government

get educated
>>
>>32622547
>it scared the shit out of the Germans.
>actually believing this shit-tier propaganda
>missing the article pointing out that making a goal out of "bloodying the hatchet" on every outing makes a mockery of their purported professionalism and discipline
>>
File: 1371050119745.jpg (75KB, 500x785px) Image search: [Google]
1371050119745.jpg
75KB, 500x785px
>>32622628

>>
>>32622628
>But there is a lot of talk about cutting off fingers and "canoeing" which is a game they played where they tried to score headshots in such a way that caused the skull to explode open at the top

I don't understand, if you CAN shoot someone in the head in a surprise attack...you should? Right?
>>
File: 1474566688255.png (124KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
1474566688255.png
124KB, 750x780px
>>32615279
Dont cut yourself on that edge kiddo
>>
>>32623647

Not when the CIA deliberately ordered capture when possible then these guys shoot all the sleeping targets in the head then pose for pictures.
>>
>>32618875
yep
>>
>>32619943
that did not happen, stop being retarded. Head of JSOC is a SEAL guess who got the cake walk and glorious task of killing the worlds most famous terrorist. derp derp derp.
>>
>>32623209
shut it fag

fuck off to north korrea or better yet join your little tabkiban friends and get bfto by a drone strike while you attend osama bin ladens wedding hahahahaahha
>>
>>32623647
canoeing refers to delivering a security shot right to the forehead in such a way it splits the skull open, not while they're still up and fighting
>>
>>32623622
that donkey does a fantastic Sarah Silverman impression
>>
>>32623209
this
>>
>>32621144
>pails in comparison to some of the other shit

I bet you have some great ones don't ya?
>>
>>32618984
Why would they? Did he need dialysis after they killed him?
>>
>>32623622
""""may""""
>>
>>32623752
He's not wrong though..?
>>
File: 1483570688916.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1483570688916.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>32615211
This has to be the godliest bait I have ever seen. This is obviously fake.
> " when an inexperienced SEAL threw a fragment grenade at one of the captors." Seriously..... Fuck off man.
>>
File: 1477244583822s.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1477244583822s.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
>chest rack, a small vest that can hold ammunition and clips
>>
>>32615211
Read this the other day when it was posted, and felt a sadness I never knew before. Knowing a HK 416 killed OBL, and not an American made Colt. FREEDOM DENIED
>>
File: cia.jpg (115KB, 1217x835px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
115KB, 1217x835px
>>32623209
You do realize that every single one of those was met with disgust, horror, or internal punishment and being excised from the unit, right? And not just as a hopeful thought. Like it's literally in the article.

>Massacring civilians
On awful, incorrect intel given to them by their governing body, met with universal revulsion and mental scarring

>Blowing up a hostage
Met with anger and punishment after an international investigation, where presumably the grenade tossing retard was removed from the unit permanently

>Drunken pistol whipping
As a result of some clear mental fuckup shit, which everyone hated and then pushed that dude out of the unit

>Fighting over kill stealing and book deals
Which everyone hates them and has discredited the two since and resent them for what they did because the only way to fuck them over is to stoop to their level.

I mean, I still have more qualms about all this than most of /k/, and the article was a good read, but come on.

>That part of the article where the CIA dudes try to act horrified at fucking ANYTHING the SEALs do
>Because they didn't get to torture some dudes for months

top fucking kek
>>
>>32623922
But this is true. It was a member of the newly formed Silver squadron and it was his first mission. The team leader thought the explosion was caused by him hitting an explosive belt when engaging the enemy.

Source:
Relentless Strike: The Secret History of Joint Special Operations Command
>>
>>32624041
fucking kek, I'm glad I'm not the only one that winced at that. Come on, spend 5 minutes on /k/ and you'd know better jargon.

>journalism
>>
>>32624283
Good ol' CIA and their torture addiction.
>we tortured this guy once
>ok ok three times
>ah fuck Kiriakou leaked our stuff?
>yeah we had a torture program and tortured one guy 317 separate times, so what

And let's not forget the amount of people they disappeared in Afghanistan at the outbreak
>>
>>32622628
It struck me mostly as a series of command failures. As command you have to keep the wild boys in line when they inevitably cross it. There seems to have been a period of a couple years at least where they didn't do that.
That, coupled with the quite significant expansion of the SEAL Team 6 program as the Global War on Terror ramped up, lead to a classic discipline problem that wasn't fixed until McRaven put his foot down.
>>
>>32623752
You don't sound like an intelligent person.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.