[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone even use this site? all it looks likeis a bunch of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4218.png (5KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4218.png
5KB, 296x170px
Does anyone even use this site? all it looks likeis a bunch of fudds putting guns onthere for 50% over msrp
>>
File: Screenshot_20161126-212350.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161126-212350.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>32615108
Uh huh.
>>
>>32615108
I think it's mostly businesses trying move old inventory.
>>
>>32615108
I've gotten a few things off GB, but yeah, it's mostly retards and fudds selling things for a few hundred more than your LGS.

Use the filters, always narrow your search as much as possible, and sort by price to eliminate the worst idiots. Remember that most bids happen in the last hour or two.
>>
>>32615154
Nice.
Now to go to the range and fire light ball x54R as fudd minds explode.
>>
>>32615187
Already did, according to my dad it's impressive.
>>
>>32615154
Local cabelas had one in decent shape, I fondled it. Don't have the fun funds to drop $2300 on one though.
>>
>>32615108
You're not wrong, but you're also not right. The only times I have used it, the firearms in question were difficult to find locally. I was able good prices on each from serious private sellers. The guns stores on there are the ones that have the ridiculous postings in experience.
>>
>>32615108
I bought an SP101 off there once.
>>
File: IMG_0969.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>32615108
When came to broomhandles gunbroker prices were crazy.I scored my c96 for 700 from gunauction.com.
The site is pretty much dead but people still post guns on it for some reason.
http://www.gunauction.com/buy/14170872/
The auction i won.
>Jesus fuck i sound like a shill
>>
You probably aren't gonna find guns that are a steal, but you'll find some that go for their going rate or a little under. Just takes some time and patience and willingness to not overbid.
>>
>>32615438
Im no expert on C96s, even though i really like them. That looks pristine though. New manufacture? If so id really want one.
>>
>>32615108
I buy like 90% of my firearms off of there, mostly because I am into very hard to find AK variants, or very specific mil surp.
>>
>>32615108
Bought a couple things off gunbroker. Once you filter through all the crappy 120+% MSRP or going rate posts (which is 99% of what is there) you can find a good deal from some small fudd shop looking to move old inventory or somebody looking to cut their shooting costs by selling stuff.

They do have some issues. Their credit card system sucks and everybody and their mother on it wants an extra 3-5% for credit cards too. Also make sure you watch shipping costs, many sellers charge outrageous shipping rates, then use the cheapest method and pocket the difference.

They also have a shill bidder issue. Happened to me once, reported it. They made me pay the increased price to the seller but they (GB) later refunded me the difference in price -$100 between what the real next highest bid was and the shill bids.

All in all, its like eBay circa 2003 but they allow gun stuff. They have issues but they are far better than other gun auction sites.
>>
I once got a 700 police for 400 bucks.
I also bought a glock slide for 250 bucks and it came in a cereal box and smelt of paint thinner.
>>
File: IMG_0804.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0804.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>32615553
1970s federal ordinance refurbish job.
The lockwork is pre m30 but the bore is perfect.
I bought as a i gun i could shoot the piss out of and not feel bad sense the only numbered parts are the slide and frame.
>>
I once ordered some parts kit stuff on GB.

I'm in MA.

I asked them to remove the high cap mags.

They didn't :^)
>>
i bought my last 4 or 5 guns from gb. its just like ebay, find a seller with great feedback and read the ad carefully.
be sure to really examine the pictures as well, ive found that some sellers wont disclose certain things like dings or marks and will instead issue a blanket "look at pics for condition"
>>
It's pretty much the only place to go for guns that aren't in production anymore.
>>
File: 201053187.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
201053187.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
Bought a few things on there including this Sako m39.
>>
>>32615108
You can find a few deals on unusual guns that aren't popular.
But yeah it's mostly "I just want what I have in it" on guys that panic bought and need cash to pay off the credit card now.
>>
>>32616026
you goin to jail son
>>
>>32615844
Very cool, thanks for the info. I would want one for that very same reason.
>>
>>32615108
It has a fucked up UI and I can't stand it. Until they fix that most normal people will not use their site. It's their own fault, they know it, and refuse to fix it. That's how we know it's fudds running that shit.
>>
File: IMG_0968.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0968.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>32616277
No problem.Also never order a stock from china.Fuckers tryed to rip me off but i got ebay to refund my money and i got to keep it sense they keep fucking around.Still tossed it out cause it was trash.
>>
>>32615154
Who is the girl holding the cat?
>>
>>32617618
Some picture my wife liked, it was her icon at the time.
>>
>>32615464
this, I have bought a couple guns I just couldn't find anywhere else because hey it was listed for a "reasonable" price

Just gotta wait and watch
>>
>>32616327
This. So much.

It's not even confusing, it's just frustrating trying to track all the unguided rows and columns with a piece of paper to cross reference what the 8,000 little symbols mean to see if I can even fucking ship it or if I have to pick it up.
>>
Ive bought a few things. A pain in the ass most of the time but its decent for hard to find things. Be prepared to get outbid though, i dont know how some stuff gets up so high
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.