[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 28 and just bought my first gun. Hopefully the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kimber.jpg (275KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kimber.jpg
275KB, 1600x1200px
I'm 28 and just bought my first gun. Hopefully the first of several over the years.

Kimber micro carry .380, just wanted something compact for now.

Did I do good?

Also, kind of want a PPK eventually but impossible to find currently.
>>
>>32612760

>Kimber

could have done a little better honestly, but nice nonetheless
>>
I've got one. Runs great and feels nice to shoot. Keep an eye on the recoil spring though. Sometimes they're just a little too weak
>>
>>32612760
PPKs are super sexy but honestly not the most fun to shoot. Enjoy your Kimber, and buy something full size next. You don't want a whole collection of compacts.
>>
>>32612803
>but honestly not the most fun to shoot
This is true. They're pretty rude desu
>>
>>32612760
If it's anything like an Eclipse Custom II keep it as clean as humanly possible. If you don't you would be better off carrying a glock fotey problem solva
>>
>>32612760

I would have gone with one of the sig compacts but it's alright. You should have consulted /k/ about what you were choosing between first. Parts of /k/ hate everything and it's normally pretty easy to pick apart the disinfo and pick the least shitty gun for a price
>>
>>32612760
If that one works then it's great. I just don't trust Kimber anymore so I discount their pistols. Keep it, 380 is fine and the other two best 380's are also 1911 style.

The PPK though, might want to pass on that. Grab a cheap Bersa if you want to try one.
>>
>>32612760

>Kimber
Nice, very good
>Micro
yes, yes
>...380
you done goofed, OP. The Micro 9mm is almost exactly the same size and less than 1 ounce heavier.
>>
>>32612760
I carry a Kimber micro raptor in 380, and I love it. It shoots great. Mine likes to stay oiled when I take it to the range. That and it gets dirty fast.

When I go to the range I have to bring a can of Rem Oil and spray her down after 50 rounds.
>>
File: 20170111_202259.jpg (4MB, 1625x4030px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_202259.jpg
4MB, 1625x4030px
Congrats OP, 24 here and I just bought my first gun today. Pic related, mossberg 500 12 gauge. Got some cabelas gift cards from work. Anyone have some good recommendations on accessories to get?
>>
>spray her down after 50 rounds

Well there's a glowing endorsement for Kimbers. Has anyone bought the overpriced revolver yet?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.