[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has a bigger kick 12ga cheap single shot shotgun or mosin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: shit.png (205KB, 1000x496px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
205KB, 1000x496px
What has a bigger kick 12ga cheap single shot shotgun or mosin? And what is better for fun plinking and SHTF scenarion (i live in a former easter block country 7,62x54r and 7,62x39 is extremely widespread here) thanks for the help
>>
>>32610301
The shotgun will probably have more kick depending on how heavy it is. The shotgun is also better for SHTF, plinking is more fun with mosin.
>>
>>32610301
cheap singleshot 12 guage will probably have more kick depending on how light it is and if it has a recoil pad. in terms of fun a pump is more fun than a mosin but a mosins more fun than a singleshot
>>
Thought so, I know that shotguns are beloved tools in USA for the abillity to load different ammo, but here almost all people use vz58 in semi-auto only as selfdefense tool, also anything in 9mm luger is largely popular here for the same reason
>>
Nuggets do not recoil much at all. it's weight soaks up a lot of it.

A single shot 12 gauge will very in recoil depending on what you're shooting. The heavier the shot (or slug) the more recoil. not to mention the single shot will be considerably lighter. likely around six or seven pounds.
>>
Anyway how do you get a gun in USA? In my country you are allowed to have almost anything, but you have to undergo a training, you have to be checked by a doctor and a psychiatrist and pass a test from laws to get a "gun licence" also we have different "licences" for different purposes such as self defence is E and hunting is C for general plinking on the shooting range you need to have B, also all your guns must be listed by the police to ensure that you wont sell it to someone who has not gun licence.
>>
>>32610348
In my state you need to be 18 or older to own a rifle or shotgun. You can just walk in to any store that sells guns and get one but you have to pass the background check. Handguns in my state can't be sold unless you have a permit to purchase, in which case you apply at the local sheriffs office and they give you one. If you want to carry you need to pass a training class.
>>
That sounds reasonable, dammn we should be thankfull that we dont live in UK poor lads there...
>>
File: 1484088350734.jpg (187KB, 650x910px) Image search: [Google]
1484088350734.jpg
187KB, 650x910px
>>32610348
>Anyway how do you get a gun in USA?
Depends on the state.

in the majority of the nation, you go into a gun shop, fill out a 4473 and go through a background check. if you're not a felon, you give the guy your money and he gives you the gun.

Some states require you have a license of some sort, like a FOID (firearms owners identification) but that's only a handful.

Private sales also depends on the state. most let you buy without needing to go through an FFL (Federal Firearms Licensee) but

You can buy any long gun without any extra steps. with exception to NFA (National Firearms act) items. this includes SBR's (short barreled rifles) SBS's (short barreled shotguns) DDs (Destructive Devices) AOWs (any other weapons) Suppressors or Full autos.

NFA items require a tax stamp to get. which involves the BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives)

Handguns are treated differently to long guns. some states require a permit to buy a handgun, some others don't

For reference, i included the Abbreviations so that in the future, you'd have some context on what things like NFA, ATF SBR etc. meant.
>>
I have shot the most powerful slugs I could find through my 870. People who complain about Mosin kick are pussies. Learn2shoot fag
>>
>>32610328
Its cheap and widely available.doesnt take a grnius to figure that out
>>
>>32610301
Don't buy a fucking mosin. It isn't some $99 gun anymore. Get a savage axis or something.
>>
>>32610328

Czechia?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.