[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ultra light titanium cylinder revolvers a meme? I want one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cylinder erosion.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cylinder erosion.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
Are ultra light titanium cylinder revolvers a meme?
I want one but I'm worried after reading horror stories of recoil so bad it broke peoples hands/wrists and also pic related.
>>
>is ___ a meme xD

hang yourself
>>
File: angry.png (207KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
207KB, 900x900px
>>32609111

>is ___ a meme

It should lead to an immediate ban.
>>
How would they increase kickback? Do steel cylinders really expand (absorbing energy) all that much?
>>
File: 1482556727961.png (796KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1482556727961.png
796KB, 1440x1440px
>>32609111
>>32609255
>>32609277
checked them all
>>
>>32609277

Steel cylinders are heavier. The are titanium and scandium framed revolvers that are extremely lightweight and as such can be quite punishing to shoot.
>>
>>32609111
>>32609255
>Ask about a gun on /k/
>Forget it costs $1000

I have only myself to blame.
>>
>>32609562
is breathing a meme?
>>
>>32609255
that and "redpill me"

where do these faggots come from and can they please go somewhere else
>>
>>32609060

Having owned a scandium/titanium .357 snub, I can say that full power .357 magnum feels like you're being bitten by a snake, but even the hottest (factory) .38+P is comfortable and enjoyable to shoot. As for cylinder erosion, I can't make a statement since I traded it for a truck after about a year.
>>
>>32610048
/pol/ and reddit like most of the people here now
>>
>>32610062

Holy shit. The irony. You're truly absolutely no fucking different. Every fucking time someone says something racist even though 4chan has always been the this way, all the new fags act like it's a /pol/ epidemic when you retards just want to believe 4chan is like reddit
>>
And to answer your question OP. My first snub nose was one of those ultralight scandium frame ones. I never shot a steel one so had nothing up for comparison.

My tiny Filipina girlfriend who had never shot a gun before was doing just fine with it in the range even with the. 38+p

If anyone complains about the recoil they're massive fucking pussies. Or these stories are made to scare people who follow memes like you.
>>
>>32609060
Brois,

just go with depleted uranium revolver frame, cylinder and hammer.
>>
>>32610682
>people act like I'm an asshole when I say things that an asshole would say
>holy fuck these people are assholes
>>
>>32609060
To meme or not to meme? Meme is the meme meme. Is it Memeing memes or meme the meme Memeing memes? Because memes meme, but memes? Memes meme the Memeing meme. So memes just meme meme, Memeing meme memes.

/Meme.
>>
>>32609060

cylinder erosion won't be a problem, because after a handful of magnum rounds, you are going to never shoot it again.

My father in law has one, and mostly because since it was so expensive, he figured it "was the best".

Not a bad 38, but 357 is unmanageable. You can shoot it, and it will hurt, but live.

The idea of using it as a competent self defense tool is a bad one.
>>
>>32609060
To meme or not to meme, that is the meme.
>>
>>32609300
>>32612944
>>32609111
>>32609255
>>32609277
Is this a get thread?
>>
>>32612963
are gets a meme?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.