[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone had any luck with ordering from Savage's "Custom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: wm_1026038.jpg (601KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
wm_1026038.jpg
601KB, 2816x2112px
Anyone had any luck with ordering from Savage's "Custom shop"?
>>
>>32605719
They have a custom shop?
>>
File: IMG_3111.png (79KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3111.png
79KB, 640x1136px
>>32606430
Nvm found it. You think theyd make one in 8mm Mauser?
>>
>>32606863
Not sure. My first call to their shop put me on endless recorded operator loops. I'm not sure what they're capabilities are. I filled out a firm and sent it in, so I guess I'll wait and see.
>>
>>32607287
Oh that sucks. I was excited for a moment.....
>>
>>32607305
Give it a try tomorrow with your request and I'll do the same at my 9AM CST break. I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>>32607463
I probably won't bc I'm too poor at the moment.
>>
File: savage_9.6_inset.jpg (46KB, 700x184px) Image search: [Google]
savage_9.6_inset.jpg
46KB, 700x184px
>>32607463
From what I've read, it looks like they can build rifles out of any combination of different Savage Arms components and of various chamberings GRANTED that the parts selected actually fit together and function and that Savage offers or has offered the desired chambering. Also, it looks like they've made rifles for the European market in 8mm and 9.3x62 (pic related) so these are available to American customers via the custom shop.
>>
>>32607617
Also, that pic is of a custom rifle that an American ordered, not a Euro export.
>>
>>32607617
Yeah the was a Monday, I tried each number on the website, all took me back to the main menu loop. Maybe they took the day off and all went shooting? Like a bad as company picnic. That's what I like to believe.

I did put in my note if they didn't reply back in a reasonable amount of time I'm buying a Ruger M77. Maybe that will fire them up.
>>
I've been meaning to get them to make me a left handed fvsr for quite a while. Never called yet though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.