[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason not to get an M10X Zhukov this year. The rifle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1275064355967.jpg (31KB, 623x406px) Image search: [Google]
1275064355967.jpg
31KB, 623x406px
Give me one reason not to get an M10X Zhukov this year. The rifle is pretty much everything I would have done to the AK myself had I the freedom to redesign the rifle myself. That and it looks fucking cool.
>>
>>32606626
Explain. I've got a cheap WASR I would gladly offload for that thing.
>>
>>32605547
It does look like a better AK... I'm not a fan of 7.62 but I can understand how this might work for you. Go get 'em tiger.
>>
>>32605547
>because magpul zhukovs look gay?
my only reason for not having one right fucking now is it cant switch between 5.45 and 7.62.
that, and I'm poor
>>
>>32606750
I wonder how much work having a 5.45 barrel made for it would be.
>>
>>32605547
>M10X Zhukov
Wow, I thought M+M went out of business.
>>
Post a pic, I'm too lazy to ctrl+c and enter into google.
>>
>>32606886
No, they got sued for bringing in the M10s and went 'fuck this, we'll make our own AK with hookers and blackjack' then gave us everything but a BHO.

Seriously, it's like an Arsenal AK had drunk sex with a SiG-540 and shat out a 1MOA baby.

>>32606907
https://www.mm-industries.com/product/m10x/
>>
>>32605547
looks like a meme gun but for $1200 it's basically how much a good arsenal ak costs, so if you like the western AK look go right ahead.

I picked up a wasr 10 with a good bore that looks like it was lightly used, I'm gonna put some TWS rails on it and other small upgrades and even then it'll probably be less expensive.

I don't like the AR looking gear on the m10x because I'm a traditionalist when it comes to long rifles but you do you.
>>
>>32607740
I already have a WASR-10, but the thing that has me impressed is the fully-floated barrel and claims of 1MOA accuracy out of the box, which my WASR will never do. There's also the adjustable gas block which will come in handy when the HPA passes.
>>
>>32607797
yea but if you want a fully floated barrel, adjustable gas block and sub moa accuracy why wouldn't you just buy an AR? That's not the appeal of the AK. The AK is a rugged design that you cannot kill. it just werks and it's aesthetic.
>>
>>32608493
Fuck the AR, it's piss boring. If I wanted one I would have built one for half the price. This is neat, and everything I wanted out of the AK system. Also left hand charging handle.
>>
>>32605547
I fail to see how this is anything but a glorified SG550 in 762.
>>
>>32609139
I still like the sound of that, though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.