[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just going to leave this here. >https://www.you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (582KB, 1274x638px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
582KB, 1274x638px
I'm just going to leave this here.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Lx0qpbz_Y

A one whole hour compilation with the best moments from the drug wars in the Rio de Janeiro's slums.

Enjoy watching how third world operators do their business and learn how they get to have more war-like combat experience than most American soldiers.

Cheers. Bump if you watch it.
>>
>>32605236
>drug wars in the Rio de Janeiro
>how they get to have more war-like
well, which is it?
>>
Any news from the Brazilian cop in Porto Alegre???
>>
Has anybody else wondered what an American-made narcotank would look like? We've a greater industrial base, better infrastructure, better access to good design software...
>>
File: caverao_copy_1.jpg (196KB, 940x531px) Image search: [Google]
caverao_copy_1.jpg
196KB, 940x531px
>>32605236

For those wondering.

This is the armored vehicle that they are using in the footage.

They call it the "Caveirão", which literally means "Big Skull".

This comes from when only BOPE (Special Operations Battalion) used to drive it, and they would paint their symbol on the car (which is a skull with a knife and two pistols).

Nowadays all the police groups have their own Caveirão.
>>
>>32605236
>they get to have more war-like combat experience than most American soldiers.

What? This shit is exactly the bullshit in Iraq and Afgan. A superior force having to painstakingly clear a urban maze filled with amateurs and lone gunman.
>>
File: maverick-frente.jpg (78KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
maverick-frente.jpg
78KB, 620x430px
>>32605236

They are currently buying new armored vehicles.

The South African Paramount Maverick was their choice.

Still, the old ones are still being used because they can take more damage.
>>
File: FAL.png (1MB, 1274x636px) Image search: [Google]
FAL.png
1MB, 1274x636px
Are FN-FALs good snipers?
>>
File: 3499843979_522a595530_b.jpg (404KB, 1024x851px) Image search: [Google]
3499843979_522a595530_b.jpg
404KB, 1024x851px
>>32605296

You do know that we have armored combat vehicles in use by our police, right?
>>
>>32605236
do they ever actually shoot anyone or is it an hour of randoms taking pot shots at these morons?
>>
File: 1480620108172.gif (3MB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
1480620108172.gif
3MB, 400x293px
good find for a poopube vidya. bumperino
>>
God damn, and I thought my precinct was bad, with the local bangers putting out a hit on our plainclothes team.

Brazil looks like it's spiraling into a failed state, though. This isn't policing, this is straight up war fighting.
>>
>>32605818
mexico was way worse than this around 2008. thousands of police/government killed a year until the cartels gained full control of the country. only opposition now is some elements of mexican military, other cartels and controlled opposition to make it look like the cartels aren't in control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGk3wkhGizc
>>
>>32605236

So basically old Tom was right and he just done by couple of years and civil war and war with mexico will be reals?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.