[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings /k/omrades. Any thoughts of this tv serie? Is it great,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: shooter.jpg (113KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shooter.jpg
113KB, 666x1000px
Greetings /k/omrades. Any thoughts of this tv serie? Is it great, good, mediocre, bad or damn right terrible?
>>
>>32591412
I watch it regularly. It's decent except for the shitty special effects and Nadine bitching about "betraying her principles" in the most recent episode
>>
File: Ak Shiggy.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
Ak Shiggy.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>32591412
Also the "black king" plot arc was kinda dumb
>>
>>32591412
I watch it. There are some small cringe moments when they are talking about guns but it's pretty /k/.
>>
>>32591412
Just watch the movie you fucking children
>>
>>32592060
Just watch the TV show you fucking child
>>
Suffers from lack of Kate Mara and Rhona Mitra.
>>
Like many things on /k/, didn't know it existed until posted here.
>>
>>32592705
It suffers from a lack of Levon Helm more than anything.

Although, the world in general suffers from a lack of him.
>>
>>32591412
starring jimmy tatro?
>>
>>32591412
Better than the movie, still not near as good as the book.

For anyone wondering about the Black Kings: http://www.dlsports.com/npage5a.html
>>
>>32591412

It's okay, they write retarded shit every time he's supposed to be showing his gun expertise, the books are a thousand times better.
>>
I watched the first episode. Turned it off when they mentioned chesty.
>>
>>32592885
I used to travel from PA to NY when I was younger with this older hippie chick to get laid and party with Levon , his kids and his band in his barn. The rambles.
>>
>>32594154
This. Not a bad run of the mill thriller series.
>>
>>32594185
I turned it off when the main character said .223 wouldn't kill anything bigger than a squirrel.
>>
It's okay and they have plenty of source material to go with.
Hope they delve into Swagger's dad next season. Always wanted to see Black Light in a movie or on tv.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.