[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody here active in the military? I'm a 21 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: armedforces.jpg (97KB, 424x280px) Image search: [Google]
armedforces.jpg
97KB, 424x280px
Is anybody here active in the military? I'm a 21 year old male about to graduate from college in two semesters and I want to enlist. I want to actually contribute something to the effort and my country and, as such, would like to see some combat.
What branch and MOS can I shoot for to guarantee I get to see a combat zone in the Middle East?
>>
don't do it you retard it's not worth it
>>
>>32588821
Why?
>>
>>32588845
generation kill
>>
>>32588811
There are no guarantees but look who's always fighting in the middle east they're all agency guys or under JSOC or pilots. For sure all those agency guys are snowflakes or previously operated under JSOC, so you're SOF bound or bust unless you want to fly.
>>
>>32588811
Wait for the cleansing of 2020.
Legit tho nigga why join?
Besides the whole serve country/collage paid for/see the world/ family was in shit?
>>
>>32588811
If you're going to have a degree then you may as well look into a commission.
>>
File: 1427915728379.gif (2MB, 334x357px) Image search: [Google]
1427915728379.gif
2MB, 334x357px
>>32588811
Who the fuck dropped all you kids on your head. There's no war to be had when the country isn't at war. If they ship you overseas it's too babysit the locals.

You guys fucking missed it! Wait for the next one or fucking move on. Or join and accept you are going to serve during peacetime.
>>
>>32588965

Get fucked, you virgin fatrolls piece of cuntshit.

>>32588811

You would not 'like to see some combat', you're an indecisive child that doesn't know what he wants. Go talk to a National Guard recruiter about using that fucking degree you just effectively wasted your fucking life and money getting if you're not going to use it.

You only need a degree to pick up Cmsgt.

Don't enlist. You have a degree. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Learn Arabic. If you only write it, you will probably spend successive assignments in an office in Dubai, but if you speak it well and learn to understand the local dialects,they will send you where there is no air conditioning and guys are shooting at you.
>>
>>32588811
>would like to see some combat.
dropped, that you're an edgy suburbanite kid who thinks that combat is something worth seeing says you'll probably get flushed down the toilet at basic.
>>
>>32588811
Naw, dipshit. 12yr 11B-fag here. I'm getting the fuck out ASAP. Meaning I'll be goddamned if I sign another contract. 11B is bullshit, it literally translates to NOTHING in the civilian sector. Once you're done carrying body armor and a fucking 240 across the desert and your body's a train wreck, you physically can't do it anymore. And when that happens, you're fucked.

Don't go into combat arms. Go be an officer if you must go into the military, but go be a fucking pogue. At least you might get something that'll help you on the outside.

Besides, there's no war to be had right now. I got lucky with the surge, and shit was pretty cash. Then shit got real dumb, real fast. I've been hanging on for this past six year enlistment and hoping shit would unfuck itself and we'd go back to shooting bad guys in the face, but its just SHARP briefing after anti-suicide briefing after dumb-ass piddly shit briefing. Its all fucking retarded anymore, and these garrison fuck-fuck games are not why I enlisted in the first place.
>>
>>32588811

okay OP heres some protips

>claim to be a tranny girl before you enlist into the army
>take army physical fitness test on female standards which is incredibly easy
>train to be a tranny female airborne ranger
>deploy
>>
>>32589710
>it literally translates to NOTHING in the civilian sector
You're going to be a pretty badass security guard at a mall.
>>
>>32589661

THIS
>>
>>32589710

LOL @ 12 years in and getting out...

Really thought that one through Grunt.

You need to stay the fuck in. You are going to get raped in the civilian sector.
>>
>>32589622
>>32589680
You two fucking queens need to stop projecting your overabundance of fear and lack of combat effectiveness onto OP. The kid asked what branch gives him the best shot of getting some, not your worthless fucking grunt opinion about how combat was for you because you weren't not adequately prepared, be it physically or mentally, to see live-fire in a combat zone.
>>
>>32589622
>>32589680
>i failed MEPS: the post
>>
>>32588811
Coast Guard.
>>
>>32590344
>>32590468
>I played enuff Cowadooty so I am operator: the post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.