[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you support closing the School of the Americas, aka the School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: 1392107389997.jpg (642KB, 3300x1619px) Image search: [Google]
1392107389997.jpg
642KB, 3300x1619px
Do you support closing the School of the Americas, aka the School of Assassins, /k/? If not, why?
>>
>>32586505
In English?
>>
>>32586514
Bite me
>>
File: 253.jpg (276KB, 627x324px) Image search: [Google]
253.jpg
276KB, 627x324px
>>32586033

No. Communism must be resisted.
>>
I support America being a force for good in the world.

As long asour perspective of what's "good" doesn't go horribly awry it should be OK.

Throwing kids in rape cages because they smoke weed isn't cool.. Murdering dictators that havnt gone insane isn't cool,even if they don't like us.

Honesty I think we should start teaching the UN and Interpol to swim without needing water wings
>>
File: pinochet2.jpg (52KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet2.jpg
52KB, 400x300px
>>32586033

Holy fuck that picture is cringeworthy.

>Malvinas.... only victims of Falklands war are Argentine conscripts....
>Che... murdered...
>Nicaragua... sandinistas didnu 'muffins.

OP IS COMMIE FAGGOT.
>>
>>32586705
Yeah the Argies are pussies. 450 Paras took Goose Green from a force of 1600, most of whom surrendered.
>>
We let Europe and Asia stabilize and it's done nothing but bite us in the ass. Last thing we need is economic and social stability in Africa, South Burgerland, and goatfuckland. Keep Training idiots to fuck their shit up.
>>
>>32586704
>I support America being a force for good in the world.
>As long asour perspective of what's "good" doesn't go horribly awry it should be OK.
Oh you sweet summer child
>>
Think of all the money we won't save by closing this school. For one it'll funnel back into decorating some office dedicated to the schools history, and two maybe more money for the police union or welfare programs where drug users get to capitalize on while I'm working hard to pay off taxes, look like a upstanding citenzen, dealing with police profiling, teachers with the attention span of a hermit crab, lazy Co workers, entitled bosses, not enough time to take my own life, and not enough money to buy happiness.
>>
>>32586705
Here you go
>>
File: 1456868858809.jpg (22KB, 457x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456868858809.jpg
22KB, 457x300px
>>32586033
No because fuck commies
>>
File: [Laughs in American].jpg (15KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
[Laughs in American].jpg
15KB, 374x378px
>>32589605

Fuck off kike.
>>
>>32586705
>>Che... murdered...
What else do you call executing someone who's your wounded prisoner?
>>
>>32591166
>hurr durr, if you stop doing this they'll just spend the money on welfare!
Every fucking time. I'm sure training people to be sociopaths is a good use of taxpayer money though.
>>
>>32586704
>I support America being a force for good in the world.
I don't because that shit costs money. You want to be a force for good? Do it on your dime. I want America to be neutral like Switzerland.
>>
>>32594568

Execution of criminal in case of Che.
>>
>>32594623
This
>>
It'll only be a matter of time before we go full batshit and annex it all in the name of manifest destiny.

Soon brothers. Soon.
>>
>>32586033
Because I want to go there.
Learn Spanish, make friends, network for post-graduation opportunities.
Still not sure on what I'd major in.
It'd look great on a resume.
>>
>>32596946
>Executing someone without a trial
Yeah, you're still a statist fuck.
>>
>>32600826
>Yeah, you're still a statist fuck.

Libertarians should be helicoptered just like their commie friends.
>>
File: Conqueror_jolly_roger.jpg (187KB, 800x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Conqueror_jolly_roger.jpg
187KB, 800x1192px
>>32586705

funny thing is most argentine casualties were sailors aboard Belgrano not muh army conscripts

I guess you can still blame the Junta for protecting a capital ship using ww2 Fletcher class destroyers when the Belgrano was operating in an area patroled by enemy nuclear attack boats

also bear in mind that just after the war Conqueror snuck into a soviet bastion and stole a towed sonar array and that the sea around the falklands is great for sub ops because of the tasty af thermocline and plentiful shipwrecks
>>
>>32600826
>>32600865

>Killing Che is statist
>Helicopter rides for libertarians

How is it possible you oppose each other but are both so very wrong?
>>
>>32600826

Che was a statist fuck

“To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary … These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution!” -Che
>>
File: butyouneedus.png (67KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
butyouneedus.png
67KB, 500x522px
>>32600865
>>
>>32600865
>wishing we would perform extrajudicial killings of people who disagree with you
>not proving that you're a statist
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>32601133
>literally choosing the only quote of his which is disputed

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Che_Guevara#Disputed

You idiots should just stick to reminding people that he hated blacks.
>>
>>32601190

You're right, I'm sure he was a great guy who just wanted to help and wouldn't ever hurt anyone unless it was really necessary.
>>
>>32601315
>implying someone has to be 100% good and perfect for them to be doing the right thing

Also, it's just cute how you decide to just fall back on the tactic of "pulling bullshit and supposition out of my ass", since your one quote was proven to be of unreliable veracity.
>>
>>32594568
>>32600826
FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF COMMIE SHIT !!
>>
>>32601353

I agree, so let's look at what he did.

http://cubaarchive.org/home/images/stories/che-guevara_interior-pages_en_final.pdf

Look there, it seems he was a Stalinist piece of shit who got some karmic justice.
>>
>>32601403
>I have no response, so I'll just switch to insults and memes now
Every. Fucking. Time.

>>32601438
>unverified information from a plainly biased source
Ya know it'd be easy to hate the cuban commies, if the people who weren't the #1 proponents of that since the revolution weren't friends of Batista and their kids, who basically ran the island like feudal lords, and therefore just as bad as them (if not worse). And most of the people killed, when they talk about such things, were their fucking thugs who were used to keep the peasants in check.
>>
File: 1415914856507.jpg (76KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415914856507.jpg
76KB, 417x600px
>>32601505

Yes, the Cuban government is very transparent and has never been known to lie. You can trust them and other leftists because they can't be biased.

Or maybe, just maybe, Batista was a brutal dictator who served US interests and Castro was the same for the Soviets. The commies weren't the only ones against Batista, but once Castro won all opposition was silenced... like I dunno a Communist Dictatorship?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.