[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be going down to Mexico soon for business. I would like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image004.jpg (55KB, 700x451px) Image search: [Google]
image004.jpg
55KB, 700x451px
I will be going down to Mexico soon for business. I would like to pick up something like pic related while there. My question is, what is the best way to get it back over the border? I have connections, so acquiring the gun will be no issue, my only worry is getting it back home to the states.
>>
>>32585093
Mail it back a piece at a time
>>
File: 1482217823533.png (387KB, 408x442px) Image search: [Google]
1482217823533.png
387KB, 408x442px
Field strip the firearm and ship everything but the frame to your residence. Hide the receiver somewhere like inside the air filter box of your car.
>>
>>32585093
>>32585150
ENJOY PRISON
>>
>>32585093
>sneaking weapons out of mexico into usa

nigga are you stupid
>>
>>32585175
There's drug dealers shipping schedule I narcotics through US mail every single day thanks to services on onion sites. Shipping a slide and barrel while violating ITAR and 922r won't get you vanned - especially if he ships it with other metal and uses a drop site.
>>
Colossally stupid idea.
>>
>>32585093
Why would you go to Mexico to get a gun? They get theirs from the US
>>
Personally, I'd spend the money to get a custom job done at home. You can't really be sure of the quality of a black market good like that, so even though it may be cheaper, I'd pass. Or you could simply go over and get custom parts done in Mexico and just bring those back with you.

Otherwise if you're really keen on becoming an international criminal, get plain parts put on, pack the fancy shit separate. Hide the gun somewhere normal-tier hidden, like in with the spare tyre, and if you're unlucky enough to get searched, just say you normally keep it in there and that you didn't realise you still had it in the car when you left (ie. you accidentally took it into Mexico then back out again). If you wanna make it really legit, bring a trigger lock and maybe even lock it to the spare wheel. Or why not go the whole hog and stick a little flag into the chamber! The sky's the limit when trying to pass yourself off as a soccer dad!

That probably legitimately happens quite often, they've probably heard the story at least a couple dozen times before.
>>
>>32585093
Clean the shit out of it and don't bring ammo.

The dogs aren't sniffing for guns coming back into the US.
>>
>>32585242
Mexico doesn't give a shit about your mistakes. Last time I checked a US Marine was still in jail because he wasn't paying attention and drove into Mexico on accident.

Just legally buy a shitty .38 Super 1911 from Taurus (like any true spic) and add a bunch of tacky aftermarket parts and grips. Tell stupid people how you got it from the cartels .
>>
>>32585108
>>32585150
I would be flying back and forth. Could I just mail the receiver separately form the rest of the parts and hope they don't pick up on it? I've shipped sketchy things from different countries before, but never firearms.
>>32585175
Why would I go to prison? I could have someone else mail it.
>>32585182
Possibly.
>>32585233
I want a gaudy to 1911 from Mexico. I could get one from the U.S., but it wouldn't be the same. I suppose I like the novelty.
>>
>>32585093
Why don't you use those connections you seemingly have?
>>
>>32585275
>Mexico doesn't give a shit about your mistakes.
Yeah good for Mexico; I was talking about America...
>>
>>32585093
Enjoy prison loser
>>
>>32585282
Possibly - the receiver will get you vanned if it's detected. I'd mail it to a drop site with auto-parts like the inside of a gutted throttle body.

>Why would I go to prison? I could have someone else mail it.

You can't ship firearms inside the US without an FFL might as less from outside the country.
>>
>>32585093
Fuck. Its a 1911. You can legally ship it, look into the paper work, its fucking legal. If need be, strip it of all components, mail those back, temporarily tack the fucking frame to a wooden base and run an electrical cord through the damn thing. Attach that to a light socket and call it a novelty lamp.
>>
>>32585093
Can't you just buy the grips? It'll preform the same as it does in the USA
>>
>>32585093
Why not just buy a gun over there if its gonna be illegal anyways?
>>
>>32585297
America is the lest of your problems. In America if you get caught you get three hots and a cot, that's if your Lawler sucks and you don't bail out within 24hrs. In Mexico you go straight to the labor camps where the only reprieve you will have from hard labor is that time spent being gang raped by AIDS carriers. You will probably hope to be the next to be cannibalized before long, yes they literally eat each other down there.

Then again you did mention you have connections and if that is the case you can do literally anything you want with no consequences. However, I doubt you really have legitimate connections or else you wouldn't be asking advice and some basic bitch stuff like smuggling a single fucking handgun across one of the least secured bordered in the developed world.
>>
>>32585093
A buddy of mine has a global entry pass and accidentally crossed the mexican border with a pistol in his glove compartment before, or so I've heard
>>
>>32585282
You'd be better off just picking up the grips there, anyways it's not like you can just go anywhere to buy a gun in Mexico.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.