[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of getting compact beretta px4. What's your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: PX4-left.jpg (1MB, 1200x871px) Image search: [Google]
PX4-left.jpg
1MB, 1200x871px
Thinking of getting compact beretta px4. What's your guys thoughts?
>>
A really good Glock 19 sized DA/SA. I chickened out at the last second when it got released and bought a Glock 19 instead.

Hate the Glock 19's ergos and might sell it and go the DA/SA route.
>>
An excellent pistol

Luckygunner ammo has a great video on youtube of it
>>
>>32579328
compact carry is about to be released, basically all the mods most people end up making to the compact over time
>>
>>32579364
>>32579367
For conceal carry should I get the sub compact?
>>
File: 1452929781819.jpg (654KB, 1200x671px) Image search: [Google]
1452929781819.jpg
654KB, 1200x671px
>>32579367
His videos are great. Period.

He hasn't posted any videos and I'm thinking the review on the Compact Carry is going to come out soon.
>>32579397
It came out ~2 weeks ago.
https://robarguns.com/pro-shop/product/beretta-px4-compact-carry-pre-order/

>>32579406
Really up to you. There's a lot of PX4 owners that say the size difference between the Compact and the Subcompact are negligible and suggest getting the Compact.

Keep in mind the PX4 height wise is about the same as a Glock 19 which is easily doable to carry if you have a good holster.
>>
>>32579425
Right on good info. I would like to do a iwb holster
>>
File: px4s3.jpg (51KB, 618x343px) Image search: [Google]
px4s3.jpg
51KB, 618x343px
>>32579406
I'd say yes, it's not the exact same gun with a smaller grip this time.
>>
>>32579406
Nah. The Subcompact PX4 is chunky and the Compact is only slightly bigger. Plus you lose the rotating barrel, recoil reduction, and a couple rounds.

I would have bought the Compact, but I couldn't find it when I bought the PX4sc.
>>
File: 1469420560312.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469420560312.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>32579441
Look into JM Custom Kydex or Custom Carry Concepts. I don't like to suggest appendix carry but considering you're concerned about the size, look into it. There's lots of benefits to appendix over regular IWB carry including being able to conceal a larger sized weapon compared to small of the back carry.

JM Custom's "George" holster does an excellent job in hiding larger framed guns. iirc, the Luckygunner guy uses the George as well as Ernest Langdon using the same one.

There's a good forum thread on pistolforum started by the guy who went to Beretta and got the Compact Carry thing together

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?16519-The-PX4-Compact-might-be-my-DA-SA-Glock-19
>>
Start by not doing that then getting an LCP instead
>>
>>32579328
beretta's latest garbage for people who think they're too good for a g19
>>
>>32579367
>Luckygunner ammo
googled his name and found this, I was unaware
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lonnie-and-sandy-phillips/lucky-gunner-lawsuit_b_8197804.html
>>
>>32579671
i remember this, the brady bunch fucked them good. guess they thought they'd get some bleeding heart liberal who'd ignore all the laws and ban all guns forever- kek
>>
>>32579671
When i made an account with bulk ammo i had to send a picture of my foid and id.
>>
>>32579501
>Hurr if one gun does something well then you should only carry that one!
>Everyone has to have the same gun!
>all guns should be glocks, all glocks should be 9mm, all 9mm glocks should be 19s!
>>
>>32579484

This.

I bought the Compact about 3 years ago and it is the perfect fit and balance for my hands. Full was just a tad too big and subcompact loses the rotating barrel bennies. Zero regrets, go for it, OP! I also use full size mags for common loadout with my CX4! :)

PS - LOL. LOL. I know I know faggot manlet hands, etc etc. Fuck off. Compact is perfect for me.
>>
>>32579838
I don't think anyone calls others manlets because they prefer compact sized guns over their fullsize counterparts.

Hell, Hickok45 doesn't even like the 17 and greatly prefers the 19's grip size over it
>>
>>32579743
>slide mounted saftey with sharp af wings
>shit da pull
>not safe enough to carry without safety on
>beretta garbage
buy whatever you want, but beretta is almost universally a bad decision
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.