[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everytime a new striker fired handgun comes out, all I hear is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: CZ-P-10C_L.png (446KB, 1772x1349px) Image search: [Google]
CZ-P-10C_L.png
446KB, 1772x1349px
Everytime a new striker fired handgun comes out, all I hear is "THE TRIGGER IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING" Every motherfucking time, because it's the only thing that makes people fly towards pre-orders and purchases. Then when it comes out, it's the same or ever so slightly better than any striker fired pistol.

Fuck MAC, and fuck sootch00. Goddamn shills, I'm tired of it.
>>
if the reviewer answers "why" it's a good trigger it helps. Good is a subjective measure but things like pull weights matter. You're watching the B team of youtube shills, find better videos.
>>
>>32579248
That's why they emphasize on the trigger so much, it's subjective so they can make it seem amazing when in fact it's adequate. Even trigger pull weights can be fabricated depending on how high/low you place the pull upon the trigger.

I understand the fact, I'm just tired of people falling for it over and over.
>>
>>32578783
>"THE TRIGGER IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING*"
*for a striker fired gun
>>
File: 1457362499237.jpg (85KB, 800x503px) Image search: [Google]
1457362499237.jpg
85KB, 800x503px
>D00D THE TRIGGER IS GR8
>pins the trigger every time

So fucking much. "Trigger snobs" are the fucking worst. Striker fired guns don't even have that great of triggers.

But don't worry, just like every other hobbyist gun "reviewer" on Youtube, they will dickride the gun for a good week then shelve it once they lose interest or make it choke on their extremely scientific SOF approved real world durability stress test instead of actually shooting it extensively/carrying it
>>
>>32579599
preach brother
>>
>>32578783
>Then when it comes out, it's the same or ever so slightly better than any striker fired pistol.
The P10 has been shown to objectively have a lighter, crisper trigger with a shorter reset than the reigning striker fired polymer gun, the PPQ. You can see it in MAC and sooch's vi---
>Fuck MAC, and fuck sootch00. Goddamn shills, I'm tired of it.
OK then.
>>
>>32579991
fuck off
>>
File: 1477341314292.jpg (66KB, 625x617px) Image search: [Google]
1477341314292.jpg
66KB, 625x617px
>>32580078
Thanks for the (You)
>>
>>32579599
This
>>
File: IM NOT A SHILL.png (173KB, 586x448px) Image search: [Google]
IM NOT A SHILL.png
173KB, 586x448px
>>32580144
And this
>>
>>32580163
Why the fuck is he keep talking about Jews?

Dude went to CZ's factory and came back with a bunch of cz videos saying how good they all are.
It just seems like an obvious Shill
I'm a CZ guy but CZs arnt perfect
>>
File: 1459860299608.jpg (90KB, 461x304px) Image search: [Google]
1459860299608.jpg
90KB, 461x304px
>>32580163
I used to dismiss the IWI shilling accusations years back on /k/ but this solidified it for me.

https://youtu.be/IndgJBheS5s?t=433
>>
>>32578783
>but mah ppq, mah glock

You cucks are so terrified that a new weapon could be better than the one you own you just call everyone who likes it a shill.
>>
>>32580163

Just a typical MAC autismal trigger sissy fit. He did good reviews back in the day but he's becoming more obvious with his blatant sponsorships and shilling.

Like with the other poster said, look at the sudden influx of paraphernalia from whatever manufacturer he's praising at the moment not only from CZ but FLIR and HMG. There is not one negative thing he says about them as well. It's also easy to tell what gear he reviews that he's not sponsored by when he completely shits all over it or is magically critical of it.
>>
>>32578783
OP, striker fired triggers have been steadily improving while the benchmark has remained the Glock trigger.
I'm not saying this makes a lot of sense but guns like the vp9, PPQ and to a lesser extent the 320 from those faggots at SIG are all much better than the Glock. The vp9 in particular is excellent especially when throw in the excellent grip with it.
It'll be neat. Someday someone is going to make a trigger on par with the 1911 but in a striker fired gun. Then you'll be even more sorry than Canada.
>>
>>32578783
Call me a fag, but what even is the point of a full-sized striker fired pistol? I think it's a great system for a compact and sub-compact ccw, but for a full sized duty/home defense pistol I'd rather have a DA/SA. Why ever go with a full-sized striker fired over DA/SA?
>>
>>32579991
>The P10 has been shown to objectively have a lighter, crisper trigger with a shorter reset than the reigning striker fired polymer gun, the PPQ. You can see it in MAC and sooch's vi---
I watched that faggot's video and it seems way worse than the PPQ.
>>
>>32578783
I don't mind Mac. I agree with you about and dislike sootch my self. Aka N.D. 00.

Their all shills everywhere...Mac, Jeff Quinn, hickock has been known to frequent buds glory hole. Sootch is the biggest shithead.
>>
>>32580482
Did you miss the "C" written on the pistol?
>>
>>32580482
Because DA/sa is for idiots who don't know when their gun is loaded or not.

Why would you willingly pay MORE for a gun that's inconsistent in its trigger and has more parts involved that could break?
>>
>>32580520
I actually did, but it was more of a general question.
>>
>>32580506
this is some weak bait but I'll ask why
>>
>>32578783
Is this you, OP?
https://youtu.be/wWYFsd9CiXg
>>
File: C0vdQ6SWQAArgGO.jpg (163KB, 1024x712px) Image search: [Google]
C0vdQ6SWQAArgGO.jpg
163KB, 1024x712px
>>32580590
Funny how that fag decided only to screencap a view from the back without magazines to make it look like there's a huge difference in height
>>
File: 1414530985869.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1414530985869.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>32578783
>mfw learning to shoot on mosin
>mfw everything is a match trigger by comparison
>>
File: 1469898955816.jpg (50KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
1469898955816.jpg
50KB, 540x359px
>>32580527
>and has more parts involved that could break?

Don't forget a hammer that a bad guy can put his thumb over, rendering your gun completely useless right? God you're fucking retarded
>>
>>32580527
By your reasoning we should all own SAA revolvers. Also DA/SA guns don't have more parts than striker fired.
>>
OH GOD

THE INCONSISTENT TRIGGER PULL OH GOD

WOAH 10LB WOAH 4LB WOAH WOAH WOAH STIMULUS OVERLOAD HOLY FUCK

WOAAAAH I'M THROWING SHOTS OFF HOLY SHIT MY BRAIN IS FULL OF FUCK

no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4M8uVJUWDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AD5ha8bSJU

>strikerbabbies confirmed for not understanding DA/SA once more
>>
if da/sa hammershit is so good why are militaries getting rid of them xD
>>
>>32580884
>Militaries
>Buying things based only on performance
You really don't know how the real world works do you?
>>
>>32580884
>if da/sa hammershit is so good why are militaries getting rid of them xD
Probably too complicated for beginners,lot more shooting strategy,and carry options for da/sa.
Everyone I know that has a glock, has spent ton of money making them custom.
My LionHeart with short reset,4lb trigger,almost like a automatic pistol.
Would be very scary for new guns.
>>
>>32578783
I got my start shooting some god awful, heavy triggers. So pretty much anything that is light and/or crisp is good to me.

Gun community shills are getting progressively worse. Only time they actually shit talk a gun is one they had to purchase themselves.
MAC and Sootch are the most blatant and every video is an advertisement. I can't remember the last time MAC actually purchased a gun that didn't have some problem.
>>
>>32580163
>You're being paid to promote the competitors
>Oy vey goyim, take it easy with that anti-semitism hitler. They only gave me 100 dollars to promote these guns. 50 dollars isn't that much. How am I a shill when they only gave me 20 dollars?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.