[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He fantasized about field stripping an assault rifle on front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: jej.jpg (28KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
28KB, 390x310px
>He fantasized about field stripping an assault rifle on front of his class to impress everyone and his crush
>>
>>32576280

That's some pretty hilarious projecting.
>>
File: 1474180902169.jpg (24KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1474180902169.jpg
24KB, 400x533px
>>32576280
> he acutally did it
a total madman
>>
i did it. disassembled ak in front of the class that is
>>
>>32576280
>so he did it in his campaign ad instead

I forget which MO governor candidate did this, but he did it.
>>
>>32576379
Jason Kander
>>
>>32576280
No, I never did, but I'm glad you're at least confronting yourself about those fantasies you had.
On some level, at least.
>>
>>32576379
He was an elitist asshole licker who wanted more gun control, he just figured if he did that the dumbasses wouldn't care. But we did.
>>
File: Stripping.jpg (284KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Stripping.jpg
284KB, 2048x1152px
Wait... schools in the Unites States DON'T make you strip/assemble rifles?
>>
I disassembled a class in front of an AK
>>
>>32577197
Kek
>>
Went straight to college after discharge, 'cause I had the GI Bill money and no idea what to do with my life. Took an intro ROTC class just to pad out my credit minimum. I tried hard not to be a know-it-all prick, but still sperged through occasionally.

Especially when they brought in the guns.

Turns out they pulled all the firing pins. Go figure.
>>
File: 1418094026957.png (316KB, 641x316px) Image search: [Google]
1418094026957.png
316KB, 641x316px
>>32576280
Reminds me

>be bong soldier
>secondary school careers day
>good turnout, full classroom here to see us
>give a quick demo on how to disassemble the SA80
>"anyone wanna have a go putting it back together?"
>some girl sticks her hand up straight away
>all the boys in the class start laughing
>she confidently walks up and starts putting the weapon back together
>knew she was a cadet straight away
>she thought she was hot shit
>point out that by assembling the bolt and recoil rod assembly first, she's just made it 10x harder to put the gas parts in, meaning her section will still be down a rifle while she faffs about trying to force the gas piston into the gas cylinder
>she starts crying
>"b-but I learnt how to do this in the Sea Cadets(lmao)"

And that's the story about how I made a 15 year old girl cry in front of her classmates
>>
>>32577363
> dat pic
Drift0r, is that you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.