[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any truth to this? I'd go to /sci/, but every inquiry I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 22

File: 1483876257257.jpg (10KB, 429x271px) Image search: [Google]
1483876257257.jpg
10KB, 429x271px
Any truth to this?

I'd go to /sci/, but every inquiry I post gets me banned.
>>
>>32576146
>hurr is shooting through the roof of the mouth and out the nose less lethal than shooting directly toward the brain

Take a guess dude
>>
Yes, shooting through the brain is more likely to kill than shooting through the jaw. Why wouldn't this be true?
>>
>>32576146
if you're going to kill yourself use explosives instead

disincorporation is probalby the way to go.
>>
>>32576146
If you want guaranteed death, aim at the general area of the cerebellum, which is at the base of the back of your neck.
>>
Yes, it's true.

As far as I know, the lower rear of the brain right above the spinal cord is what controls most of the automated processes that keep you alive, like your heartbeat and breathing.

The front of your brain is mainly higher reasoning and logic. If destroyed, there is a chance it won't kill you, but only reduce you to a drooling retard or an average African.

I've seen cases where people have used shotguns and since they didn't aim back, they just blew off their jaw and face but lived.

Also, please don't use a gun. We have enough """gun deaths""" as it is. Go out in a funny way like lighting yourself on fire and running into a preschool. Ya it will hurt but I promise you nobody involved will ever forget it.
>>
>>32576146
One of my neighbours survived a suicide attempt because of this. Gun was a bolt action .243, his farm was going under and his wife had left him. He survived for 7 hours after the shot until some went to check up on him because they were afraid of well, exactly what happened. Bullet went through the frontal lobe, he seems to of made a full recovery but I haven't had an in depth conversation with him so I really can't say.
>>
1). Don't kill yourself with a gun, because you're just adding fuel to the anti-gun fire.

2). Don't kill yourself with a gun. Just because you're aiming for the brain doesn't mean it's a guarantee kill. I've seen many failed suicide attempts this way when I was a cop. With this method, you need to separate the spine from the head, but good luck with that with a hand gun. I suggest either a shotgun, through the temple if you're bent on using a handgun.

3). Don't kill yourself.
>>
>>32576146

Aim inside you mouth, towards the base of your skull (where it meets the spine). It'll take out the cerebellum (little brain) & pons. Meaning instadeath.

I'd suggest using a 12 gauge shotgun simply because it's larger (not because pellets would spread or any stupid notion like that). Double barreled shotgun with dual triggers would be optimal.

Do try to do it somewhere where kids won't find you and try to cover your environment in plastic. Cleaning up that kind of shit will scar people for life.
>>
>>32576178
I imagine being a paramedic as a day job scars people for life.
>>
>>32576187
>I imagine being a paramedic as a day job scars people for life.

Sure, but you have to remember that blowing your head off not only affects the paramedics, the cops, the coroner and the crime scene investigators, but also the poor sods that need to clean that shit up.

In many countries, the law forces you to use professionals before the scene is "released" but that's not true everywhere.

That said, it's far worse to jump off a high building in a densely populated city. You'll scar average joes for life and even risk clipping one on the way down.

There are actual websites & books that teach you how to euthanize yourself. Usually this means ordering pills, but some simple stuff works as well. Like getting a bottle of helium and breathing that instead of air. Your body doesn't notice the difference, so it's not very painful. But the lack of oxygen will kill you.
You can even throw a balloon party as a send off. ;)
>>
File: suicidemethod.png (44KB, 927x467px) Image search: [Google]
suicidemethod.png
44KB, 927x467px
>>32576219
>but also the poor sods that need to clean that shit up.
Wouldn't that be
>the paramedics, the cops, the coroner and the crime scene investigators
?

How can anyone be expected to clean up such a tragic mess? Then again, for America this isn't exactly surprising.

On a side note, traumatizing suicides can be fun. Pic related.
>>
>>32576146
hitting the brain tends to aid in destroying the brain
>>
>>32576219
>continued

That said, even if you kill yourself without physical trauma, your decomposing body can still be horrendous for the people dealing with it. So do try to make sure someone eventually finds you before you stink up the place and decompose into the fucking environment (sofa, rugs, floorboards,...).

Be considerate.
>>
ITT: OP is a complete retard
>>
>>32576234
>Wouldn't that be

Here in euroland, paramedics, cops, crime scene investigators or coroners do not clean up the crime scene. There are private cleaning companies which are called in to sanitize the crime scene. These companies are listed and regulated, but almost anyone could do it if they wanted to jump the necessary hoops.

I don't know how it goes in the US, but some anon claimed he was a range employee at a range where some idiot offed himself and he was forced by the owner to help clean up the mess. Obviously the owner could've called in a clean up crew, but I guess he was pennypinching. Crime scene cleaners are not cheap over here at least.

Pay-wise, it's a good living, but I'm guessing you need to be pretty strong mentally to carry that weight on a daily basis. For obvious reasons, it's also not a 9-to-5 job.
>>
File: 1478393454134.jpg (120KB, 554x621px) Image search: [Google]
1478393454134.jpg
120KB, 554x621px
>>32576160
This.

It may be the only way to make an impression on another person. Yes, you will be noticed for once.
>>
>>32576269
Senpai will notice you for once*
>>
File: 1483437915016.gif (2MB, 174x182px) Image search: [Google]
1483437915016.gif
2MB, 174x182px
>>32576146
pic related
>>
>>32576160
Razorwire noose with hands superglued to your head. that way it looks like you ripped your head off.
>>
>>32576274
I can't even imagine how painful that must be.
>>
>>32576453
Indescribably.
>>
>>32576274
And yet he seems to be giving that technique a good review. These youtube personalities will shill anything I swear.
>>
You don't need a gun to kill yourself, hell all you really need is something tall enough.

You could overdose on something and fall asleep and not wake up if you don't want pain/to actually be awake when it happens or you can go full silly like some of these anons are suggesting and do something like dress up like sonic the hedgehog and drive a motorcycle 200mph off a ramp into something worth crashing into.
>>
>>32576274
in case anybody was wondering:

-pedo in brazil that was hiding from police on a farm, but when the police got there and were about to capture him he tried to an hero
>>
Unless you're a Jew, shooting your nose off will not kill you.
>>
>>32576493
Did he live through it?
>>
>>
>>32576534
Yes, and I was wrong about him being a pedo. Just your average brazillian murderer.
francisco antonio medina sivira
>>
>>32576544
Not as fast as implied, nor all that reliable. But good god, I prefer people to go out this way. Easier on the paramedics and leaves no mess to clean up (except the evacuated bowels).
>>
>>32576234
Government doesn't clean up. Search warrants leave beds flipped and drawers on the floor. Break in at your house? Hope you like the fingerprint dust on everything. Meth lab busted in your rent house? Drugs are gone but trash and hazardous shit is left behind. Murder? They take pictures and evidence. The blood splatter, chalk lines and gore are your problem
>>
File: YXU8EeC.png (21KB, 671x244px) Image search: [Google]
YXU8EeC.png
21KB, 671x244px
>>32576544
>>
>>32576150
Maybe he already tried both but they didn't work?
>>
>>32576146

maybe use dynamite instead
>>
File: suicide.gif (2MB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.gif
2MB, 300x209px
>>32576642
hand grenade in the mouth might be similar
>>
>>32576461
.308 is a big caliber
>>
>>32576657
3 U's plus another U
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>32576638
>>
File: mopping.jpg (877KB, 3219x2156px) Image search: [Google]
mopping.jpg
877KB, 3219x2156px
>>32576178
This, be considerate of the kind of mess you're about to make, blood setting into hardwood is a nightmare to deal with.

Oh yeah, and consider making arrangements so that someone finds your body soon, you'll make an even worse mess if decomposition starts.
If you live in a hot and humid place like Florida or Louisiana then you'll REALLY fucking bloat and burst like a giant corpsy zit, they'll have to carry you out in buckets.
>>
>>32576219
>In many countries, the law forces you to use professionals before the scene is "released" but that's not true everywhere.
I think in most places, people will just go and look those pros up regardless, because Rosita the cleaning lady is A), not gonna take the job, and B), not gonna be able to do a satisfactory job (you'll get ants and mold, property value will tank).
>>
>>32576453

Dudes likely in shock. Probably doesn't feel shit. Pain serves a purpose. When your body realizes it's fucked up enough it stops hurting that's when you know you're in some real shit.
>>
>>32576160
>Also, please don't use a gun. We have enough """gun deaths""" as it is.
>32576175
>2). Don't kill yourself with a gun

Fuck off niggers. You're playing into their hands by indirectly accepting their shit argument.
>>
>>32576175
What about a .357 Magnum revolver?
Budd Dwyer commited suicide in front of the cameras with one of those revolvers, he died as soon as he hit the floor, gushing tons of blood through his mouth and nose.
The gun blast alone must be powerful enough to pound the palate into pulp.
>>
>>32576493
El Pollo is/was from Venezuela I believe. I watched the footage recorded by his friends when they found him. They were speaking in spanish, no portuguese.
>>
>>32576778
Messy, but should do the job. I'd still recommend the barrel directly against the temple. Less likely to miss.
>>
>>32576453
I doubt it's painful at all, if you've ever been grievously injured you don't feel that shit for awhile
>>
>>32576453
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>32576146
Just put the damn gun to your temple.
>>
>>32576807
>>32576867
That way you might just blow your eyes out and still live.
>>
>>32576290
maddox pls go
>>
>>32576917
I liked his bathtub full of beans method.
>>
File: 1464843754238.jpg (59KB, 713x368px) Image search: [Google]
1464843754238.jpg
59KB, 713x368px
>>32576146
this is best option
>>
>>32576716
Do you want to give them more ammo?
>>
>>32577304
>>32576638
>>32576654
>>32576234
I feel obligated to post this now: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c50_1326128985

Trigger warning: Daniel V. Jones
>>
>>32576453
shock is a hell of a drug
>>
>>32576638
Holy Fuckin KEK
>>
>>32576778
Most shotguns and rifles are hard to actually arrange into a proper position and still get a reliable trigger pull without missing.)
I'd definitely recommend the biggest magnum handgun you can get.
In the mouth, using your lower jaw to get a good angle on your hindbrain should work nicely, and if you've ever seen muzzle-to-target youtube videos of .44's or bigger you'll know you're essentially going to wind up decapitated (or with a fist sized tunnel through your brain).
I'd be very fucking surprised if you lived through that.
>>
>>32576146
1) Don't kill yourself.
2) Shooting yourself is a really bad idea. Its very easy to fuck up. Jump off something 6+ stories instead. 98% chance of insta-dead.
>>
>>32576146
>Anonymous 01/08/17(Sun)04:10:28 No.325
Yes. Shooting through the nose and mouth most likely won't kill you. Also, are you planning to become an hero?
>>
didnt read the thread, don't care, just putting in my two cents

worked in a psych ward for 4 years, yes this is true, otherwise you just blow your face off, most of the time ruining your jaw and taking your eyes and nose. This one guy had his mouth and jaw sewn back together and it looked like a vagina (sideways mouth) that he could never close and just constantly drooled. Another lady looked completely normal from one side, then turned to look at me and she was missing all of her right jaw, cheek, eye.

So yeah, aim further back.
>>
>>32576544
Stop telling people to use helium. Nitrous Oxide would be way better.
>Lock self in small bathroom with 20lber
>Put on Europe '72 or Dark Side of the Moon or even the Disco Biscuits
>Die exploring the universe with Marc Brownstein on a flying turtle
>>
>>32576622
>chalk lines
Do people actually believe this?
>>
>>32577328
What a fucking retard.
>I'm going to burn myself to death
>OW OW OW OW BURNING HURTS!!!!!

wtf did he think would happen? instant painless death or something? at least he had the gun for a plan B.
>>
>>32577614
Everyone who survives jumping says they immediately regretted it and it's absolutely fucking horrifying.

What about putting tannerite on yourself and shooting that?
>>
Don't use helium. We're running out of helium and it needs to be used for scientific purposes.
>>
>>32576146
Fuck yes, it' true. Unless you destroy the heart or brain, expect a prolonged death. In this case a prolonged death without a large part of your face, if it even kills you.
>>
>>32576830
>for you
>>
>>32576264
My girlfriend's brother-in-law used to work for a cleaning company in the states that specialized in mold but occasionally had to clean up bio shit like suicides or natural deaths that were not found until neighbors noticed a smell. Public services will take the body from the scene, but they do not clean the area. Needless to say, he had some interesting stories.
>>
>>32577850
>believing the helium industry lies

it's atomic number 2 for fucks sake.
>>
>>32578217

If the helium industry had intentions of conserving helium for science, they would stop selling it commercially. It's not a helium industry lie, the helium industry doesn't say this at all.
>>
>>32576472
underrated post
>>
I'm an helium tank pressurizer and we fill that shit with a low % of oxygen, just enough so you won't die, to save money

most often the suicidal faggots end up as drooling retards with half of their brain dead
>>
>>32576155
and hell while OP's at it he might as well do something useful with his death.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
>>
>>32577884
>Unless you destroy the heart or brain

Wonder why people seem so deadset on shooting themselves in the head?

In gun suicides from the 19th century and earlier, shooting thru the chest at the heart was the preferred method.

Do people think medical science can save them if they shoot a big fucking hole in their heart?

Does it correlate with the relative popularity of open casket vs closed casket or cremation?

Is it a modern lack of concern for propriety?

Changing demographics of suicide from disgraced upper classes with a notion of "honor" to mentally ill middle and lower classes?

So many questions.

>>32578638
Do you fill the tanks used for balloons? I'm pretty sure the helium tanks used to shield welding processes don't contain oxygen.
>>
You wont die instantly unless you shoot yourself in the back of the head which is why people put a gun in their mouth to shoot themselves, so they can shoot the back of their head. A lot of people who shoot themselves in the side of their head survive if they get medical attention.

The best way to shoot yourself is to shoot yourself in the heart. Although most people dont know where their heart is, so I would suggest .22lr so you can make a follow up shot if you miss
>>
>>32576274
That live-action Halo movie really could use better costumes for the aliens.
>>
>>32576264
In most cases the firefighters or undertakers do the job. I know it because I'm stuck between the fire station and the undertaker company...
>>
>>32576160
If I had to choose a way it would be to strap myself with C-4, set it to blow in 45 minutes and then go OD on heroin in a hot-tub, so I'd get a nice peaceful death but would still get snackbarr'd all over the place.
>>
The parts of your brain you need to destroy is the cerebellum or the brainstem. Both are located directly across the front lip in a straight line or behind the ear.

The brainsteam is the part of the brain that controls your heart rate and breathing while the cerebellum is the one that allows proper motor control.

Best way to do so is to shoot yourself behind the the ear.
>>
>>32576146
Try loving yourself instead.
>>
>>32576146
Hey did not Really read the thread, whatever, but I know that even if you tilt the gun too far back you can fuck it up. I work as a trauma counselor in a big city, and one day someone came into our office with their son who had tried to kill himself. He had aimed the gun too far back and clipped his spinal cord. Modern medicine saved his life but he is now paralyzed from the neck down.
>>
>>32576830
>> for you
>>
How hard would it be to kill myself with a shotgun if I have no firearm experience? I plan on just putting it in my mouth, pointing to the brain and firing. With a shotgun, surely this'll work, right?
>>
>>32579669
That's an awkward place to get to and hold a gun, you may flinch and fuck it up. Just tilt your head back, put the gun straight back in your mouth and I don't see how you can miss your brain stem. Plus the fact that it's in your mouth will steady it.
>>
>>32576641
kek
>>
>>32579736
>Try loving yourself instead.

To death? I don't think that's going to work.
>>
>>32581816
You haven't met my mother.
>>
>>32577884
>. Unless you destroy the heart or brain

WRONG

Unless you destroy the brain-stem you will NOT DIE INSTANTLY.

You will bleed to death instead, but by that time the ambulance may have already picked you up
>>
>>32577772
>getting tannerite banned
>>
>>32576146
angled up in mouth is better

much bigger chance to hit your brain stem or spine
>>
>>32576146

what pistol is that and more importantly what caliber?
>>
File: knowhatimean.gif (441KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
knowhatimean.gif
441KB, 350x197px
>>32581909
She was at the last meetup. We all "met" her.
(sorry. could not resist)
>>
>>32578638
Are you Jewish?
>>
>>32579736

is this some kind of key to happiness jazz?
>>
>>32576778
Had a tape of that in the pre-internet days. Me and my pals called it "Mount Gushmore."
>>
>>32578638
i work with and constantly order UHP (99.999% pure) helium and argon. if a supplier tried to put in even less than 1% oxygen in the cylinders we would detect it immediately and you'd be liable to lose a multi million dollar contract.
>>
File: laugh.gif (2MB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
2MB, 290x260px
>>32582331
>"Mount Gushmore."
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (111KB, 940x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
111KB, 940x528px
>>32576219
best comedy we've had in years
dunno if it's available in english, though
>>
>>32582351
Balloon shit grade helium is obviously not high purity. It's not even suitable for welding hence the different grades. Helium is expensive so there's that too.
>>
File: 1411871450761.jpg (31KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1411871450761.jpg
31KB, 200x195px
>>32577328

>the doggie didn't escape and was burned alive
>>
>>32576146
True to it? Yeah. Should you kill yourself? No. If you honestly think your life is bad enough that suicide is worth considering then you have nothing to lose by going to church. Do so.
>>
Don't kill yourself with a gun.

Think of those who will have to clean your mess later.

Just buy a rope and hang yourself.
>>
>>32576234
>How can anyone be expected to clean up such a tragic mess?
Why would anyone do it for you?

Like other anons have said, crime-scene cleanup is a specialty cleaning service. There are people who will cut the blood stains out of your carpet and take it away.
>>
>>32582957

Also suicides are counted in the total gun deaths per year, so it just adds fuel to the gun grabbers argument.

I know the wording in that sentence is shit, but I'm kinda drunk and not really sure how else to write it.
>>
>>32582906
>church
He could just convert to Islam. They love suicidal people!
>>
>>32576146
>permanently clear your sinuses
Vs
>permanently clear your brain cavity
>>
>>32582957
Where do people hang themselves from? I don't see anything around my house that I could hang a noose from
>>
>>32583299
You could just wrap a belt around your neck and a coathook or door, a la Robin Williams and David Carradine.

Bonus points for masturbating. That shit's supposed to be cash.
>>
>>32583299

My sister in law used the ceiling fan and an extension chord.

I'd rather you didn't kill yourself but it's up to you.
>>
>>32582906
>religion is part of what pushed me into crippling depression
Well, shit.
>>
>>32578699
fuck off Hakhmed
>>
File: IMG_2007.jpg (55KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2007.jpg
55KB, 320x240px
A kommando only suicides to evade capture in times of war.

Stop encouraging people to an hero guys. Everyone here who hates themselves/their life doesn't need to read that crap. Whatever is troubling you, there is a way out of it that doesn't include ending your life. It may not be the preferred outcome (like having an ex take you back or a bank forgive a loan) but there is a way out of anything.

In order to turn your life around you need some sort of catalyst for change that pushes you away from the cause or at least distracts you. Start hitting the gym for 1 hour a day 3-5x a week, learn an instrument, acquire a new hobby/job/friends. But don't dwell on your suicidal triggers or read into suicide methods.

Lots of people have thought about/haphazardly attempted suicide and look back to think about how stupid that was. Like that 12 year old girl in recent news that did it over a boy.

Everyday is a new day to create a new life where suicidal tendencies are non existent. And think about all the people who have died in the last 250 years that didn't have a choice. 2017 will be a good one lads.

Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.
>>
>>32584482
Yeah sure dude

Nothings going to change that some of us here just arent capable of having a life worth giving a fuck about, whatever hobbies they may have.

I could pound out an egine over the weekend and throw it in an old muscle car the next and what difference does it make, nobody is impressed and everyone else just hates the noise
>>
File: fish_leap.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
fish_leap.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>32584482
Anon was a decent human bean today
>>
>>32584532
Then find a hobby that fulfills you more.

I have a bunch of car buddies who would love to see shit like that and help work on it. Protip: learning an instrument is god tier because most people don't play one and will be impressed if you are good.

Suicide isn't the answer unless you are doing it to evade capture in a time of war.

Whatever mental hole you are in, there is a way out buddy. If everyone committed suicide when things seemed like shit in their lives then no one would be alive past 25.

Nihilism sucks because you can always get your mind to revert to it, but that doesn't mean you should. Life will get better and it's worth living.

You ever tried swing dancing? I've been going to different swing dancing clubs for 3 years now and I have a blast.
>>
>>32576178
Seconded, i saw my neighboor kill himself by jumping down 9 floors (i saw him climb out the window and everything, i didn't try to stop him out of shock and interest) when i was 16, it really messed me up. Anon if you really are gonna do it, don't do it selfishly, do it somewere people won't find you.
>>
>>32584532

You have already developed mental tools to deal with your suffering up to this point. Why not capitalize on that mental stamina for enduring shitty circumstances to help other people if your own life is valueless?

You already have a mental skill set that far exceeds normies by way of mental stamina. Suffer some more making anothers life a tad more bearable. You can handle it.
>>
>>32584482
>Whatever is troubling you, there is a way out of it that doesn't include ending your life.

What about people who are terminally ill? In their case, suicide might be a way to avoid months or years of suffering and fuckspensive unnecessary medical bills. When you're suffering already, and all that's left in your future is a slow and miserable descent to death, skipping to the end can be one hell of a good option.
>>
>>32585579
What terminal illness do you have? That's a moral grey area desu. I've never suffered from a terminal illness but I've known a few people. Two survived and have lived on for years.

>use the last bit of health to work on a bucket list
>have meaningful interactions with people/friends/family in the time you have left
>raise awareness and fundraise
>max out your WoW character

Depends on the illness but medications can make people comfortable. Great grandpa was doped up on morphine his last few months and had some amazing bantz and stories to tell.

I will never condone anyone's suicide.
>>
>>32576155
>explosives.
stick your head under a schoolbus tire and inspect the treads
>>
>>32576654
Who invented grenades with a 3 second timer?
>>
>>32576830
you're a big guy
>>
>>32577966
>>32580693
faggots ruining the meme
>>
>>32576146
Fucking fuck don't use a gun.

EMT here, I've seen too many people fuck up a headshot even if the angle was right. Improper expansion could mean you end up as a vegetable for the rest of your life which will make you more miserable. You'd be surprised how much of your brain you can live without. Soft brain matter is not a good environment for proper projectile expansion. So most of these people die from bleeding out of a hot hole in their head. Can't imagine what that would feel like, probably a massive headache coupled with the feeling of a fireball going off in your skull...

Use an exit bag and leave a note on all entrances to your house/apartment stating there's noxious gas present so first responders don't end up dying when you're recovered. That's my secondary recommendation, primary is don't fucking do it anon, the world needs you.
>>
>>32581918
Uh, just how long do you think you can live without a working heart?
>>
>>32585799
Why don't people just tape a hose over their exhaust and take a nap in their car to die anymore? Painless and you put a cheap car on the market for a poor college kid when your loved ones sell it cause they can't bear to see it anymore.
>>
File: PS_Messages_20160929_034208.jpg (214KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PS_Messages_20160929_034208.jpg
214KB, 1200x1600px
>>32576146
Yes. I work in a trauma hospital. Don't blow your jaw off. Shoot yourself in the forehead if you want to do it right.
>>
>>32585846
they think its quick and easy. which it can be i suppose.
>>
>>32576234
>How can anyone be expected to clean up such a tragic mess? Then again, for America this isn't exactly surprising.
Yeah contracting out for cleaning up corpses and suicide scenes only happens in America you stupid fucker. It sure doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it isn't the job of paramedics, cops, coroners and CSI to pick your brain matter and skull fragments out of your drywall and cut up all the red-stained carpets with boxknives, right?
>>
File: suicide.png (157KB, 323x393px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
157KB, 323x393px
>>32576160
don't an hero with a gun
>>
>>32585846
Different gasoline composition and more efficient engines have greatly reduced the amount of carbon monoxide in exhaust. It's also a prolonged and painful death; you don't just "go to sleep" like people think. Survivors of CO poisoning suicides typically report that you experience excruciatingly painful headaches and that you violently gasp for air.
>>
>>32585711
I don't have a terminal illness. The post wasn't about me, but I am sick. Been sick for a long time. I still have some chance of recovering, though, and my illness isn't likely to cause my death. Directly, at least.

I think suicide is justifiable in the type of situation I described and the guy I quoted seemed to have a pretty close minded view on something he didn't seem to know much about, so I was just giving my two cents. My grandpa had terminal cancer, and he offed himself when it became clear that he definitely wasn't gonna be getting better. He was hurting for a long time, and it just kept getting worse and worse. I understand why he did it. I don't think anyone in my family blamed him for it.

>bucket list
Sometimes your illness makes the things you want to do impossible, so no bucket list.
>meaningful interactions with people/friends/family
Being with loved ones would be a great way to spend time, but again, its not always possible. If you're still healthy enough to do so, maybe its not time to go yet.
>raise awareness and fundraise
If you're still healthy enough to go out and do all that raising awareness shit, I don't think its time for you to kill yourself.

It ain't a simple thing. I say it depends on a person's specific situation, but sometimes its justified.
>>
>>32576830
For whom?
>>
>>32586153
Your loved ones.
>>
File: 1309219311090.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1309219311090.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
>>32586055
>bonus points if the parachute says Ron Paul 2008
>>
File: 1385420050358.jpg (62KB, 720x681px) Image search: [Google]
1385420050358.jpg
62KB, 720x681px
>blowing your Pineal gland apart and not drifting away in a psychedelic haze.

Why doesn't anyone just shoot themselves in the heart? As far as I know thats a pretty quick death that DOESNT fuck up your end of life DMT trip.
>>
https://www gofundme com/alex-vergara-dialysis-treatment

Or just be this guy
>>
>>32577328
That long shot of his body and the burning truck at the end really gets to me for some reason
>>
File: 1454787171534.png (141KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1454787171534.png
141KB, 290x290px
>>32579736
>>
>>32586380
Knowing me the trip will be unpleasant as hell
>>
>>32576146
You DO NOT want to survive a shot to the head. If you're ever in a situation where you actually want to die, you put the barrel of the firearm inside your mouth. That more or less points it directly at the cerebellum and spinal cord which is almost guaranteed to kill you.
>>
>>32576453
I think the dude is a narco on like 18 different kinds of drugs
>>
>>32576544
Would be pretty funny to see the "customers have also purchased" for these items.
>>
>>32585579
"There is a general consensus that individuals with a major depression can be effectively treated, even in the context of terminal illness, but no research has addressed whether such treatment influences desire for hastened death.26- 28"

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/193350

Mind you, hopelessness is still a concern, but the terminally ill can be treated well for depression. Suicide is immoral, and people shouldn't claim this assisted shit is somehow allowed by suffering.
>>
>>32586055

fucking XxX or however the fuck I loved that movie
>>
>>32584482
You're right, anon. Thank you.
>>
>>32584532
You're aware that there's a pretty big world out there, right?
No one forces you to stay in your shithole town working on a shithole car around people that dont care about you.
Leave the country and do something you'd like to do.
If it doesnt work out, you can still kill yourself.
But you're too much of a pussy to take a chance i guess.
>>
>>32586009
That doesnt look too bad.
>>
>>32576234
when was the last time you saw a cop lift a finger to do ANYTHING other than shoot a nigger?

they contract that shit out.

i used these guys when i stopped being a hoarder
http://www.crimescenecleanup.com/
>>
>>32586759
>Suicide is immoral
i hate people like you. you prolong the suffering of others so you dont feel bad. thats 1000x more selfish than the act of suicide ever could be.
>>
>>32585846
Catalytic converters eliminate a large portion of the carbon monoxide in the exhaust gas, usually suicides caused by CO poisoning are as a result of loitering in a sealed/poorly ventilated room with a coal/charcoal fire. Burning neat acetylene in the same conditions would probably have the same result too.
>>
>>32583299
you can use a cabletie, no opt-out unless you use nurses shears within the few seconds before you black out. fix it to soemthing solid and take a bunch of opiates.
>>
>>32585832
Long enough for trayvon Martin to say "you got me, you got me"
>>
File: owl.jpg (3MB, 2667x4000px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
3MB, 2667x4000px
The only right way to kill yourself (excluding terminal illness) is to do it in a way that takes a while, like dehydration, starvation, or freezing. This ensures that you really do have the will to die because you will have a long opportunity to turn back.

>>32578217
What does an element's atomic number have to do with its abundance or natural occurance? Why are lower numbered elements more common?
>>
>>32588716
BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VAGINA FOR A FACE AND YOU SHIT OUT YOUR DICK YOU FUCKING FAT RETARD
>>
>>32588716
Oddo Harkin's rule.
This rule argues that elements with odd atomic numbers have one unpaired proton and are more likely to capture another, thus increasing their atomic number. It is possible that in elements with even atomic numbers, partons are paired, with each member of the pair balancing the spin of the other; even parity thusly enhances nucleon stability.
>>
>>32588780
>I'm 12 btw
>>
>>32588824
Thank you.
>>
I wish Mythbuster did a bit on the "put water in your mouth before blowing your brain out". I really want to know if that's true or not.
>>
>>32576175
>Through the temple
lol yeah the huge number of people out there who try this and manage to sever both optic nerves abd give themselves brain damage but survive would probably disagree.

Agreed on the point about using a big enough gun though. Basically you need something with enough power behind it that it will suck your fucking brain out the exit wound and it doesn't matter what specific parts of the brain you hit.

PROTIP: Don't use a fucking gun to kill yourself. You're rolling the dice on it not working and your life being markedly worse than it was before you attempted suicide

EXIT BAG
X
I
T

B
A
G
>>
>>32589021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1d7i3i0LLI
>>
>>32576175
>when I was a cop

How could you have once been a cop if you're only 15?
>>
>>32576716
>He wants the Brady bunch to have another statistic
>>
>>32584532
YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR, ANON. DON'T MAKE ALL THAT WORK BE FOR NOTHING.
>>
>>32576490
>Going supersonic
>>
>>32576544
This is clinically proven to be the most painless way to an hero. Inert gas ftw

They had pigs feeding from a trough where inert gas was being pumped in, and the pigs would just fall asleep, then wake up and go back to the same trough and keep eating, until they fell asleep again.
In a high concentration, you would simply fall asleep forever.

Confirmed most humane way to kill anything.
>>
>>32576146
If I wanted to an hero I would OD on the edge of the roof of the tallest building within 25 miles
And cut my femoral
>>
>>32588824
Doesn't change the fact that Helium is somewhat rare and takes time and effort to manufacture.

There's a good reason zeppelins used hydrogen instead of helium - they couldn't get enough helium, and US was one of the few producers at that stage.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.