[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which nationstate will be next to detonate a nuke in anger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (34KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 375x281px
Which nationstate will be next to detonate a nuke in anger?

Bonus point: What will be the target?
>>
>Which nationstate will be next to detonate a nuke in anger?

Pakistan

>Bonus point: What will be the target?

India
>>
File: Fat_man.jpg (172KB, 717x476px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_man.jpg
172KB, 717x476px
Eritrea on Somalia

digits commands it and all that
>>
>>32575889
FPBP
>>
Strongly suspect the next nuke fired in anger will be a nuclear torpedo.

They have an element of plausible deniability. Ships can't really be recovered off of continental plates. It works for a ton of reasons.
>>
US will nuke Canada

Trump receives Nobel Peace Prize
>>
nukes dont exist
>>
File: 1158625769326.gif (673KB, 240x163px) Image search: [Google]
1158625769326.gif
673KB, 240x163px
>>32575993
>Ships can't really be recovered off of continental plates

The entire planet is covered by continental plates. A ship on land is sitting on one.

Now getting a ship up from the abyssal plain is difficult, but shouldn't be impossible. It's been tried, and it worked somewhat. Practice may make perfect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Azorian

I'm not entirely certain what recovering the wrecks would do about dependability here though. That the torpedo had a nuclear warhead is going to be pretty fucking obvious even without any salvage operation, while the torpedo itself will simply have ceased to exist.

Now if you can't figure out who did it merely by who was hit and where (probably not a lot of North Korean subs in the Adriatic) then the clues won't be the wrecks of your ships, it'll be the attacking sub, if that was sunk in the process. And you won't even need to recover that to find the culprit, they probably knew which exact sub it was as soon as it was picked up on sonar, and if they didn't and it sunk anyway you can just send down a UUV and have a look.
>>
>>32575993
>plausible deniability
That's worth nothing in warfare. If I think Russia nuked my carrier, I'm nuking them, fuck proof roosters.

It's only of value if a third party wants to start shit in an existing war, or a surprise attack.
>>
>>32575886
Norks

Target: Japan
POI: North Korea

It will also be super shitty, more fizzle than fissile so you get radioactive bits everywhere.
>>
>>32575886

Any country that has nothing to lose would have a reason to fire a nuke. NK comes to mind if things get really bad there. Most likely their target would be SK and any available US assets in the region.
>>
>>32575886
>Which nationstate will be next to detonate a nuke in anger?
Russia, after years of tension rising up with the west and Russia going through a similar phase like germany before WW2.
>Bonus point: What will be the target?
As a response to some bio attack from the baltics on Russia, which actually was caused by Russia itself while the country is in a horrible shape, but they cant admit it, because it would be a too great shame and a threat to the leading people, also years of propaganda had taken their toll, any other response would have been seen as weak by the brainwashed russian population.
>>
File: Trump_EPA.jpg (790KB, 2048x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_EPA.jpg
790KB, 2048x1400px
>>32575889
probably the other way around indians have a deep hate for muslims and pakistanis it goes back to the british left msulims women and children were being burnt to and being beaten to death.

also when trump was running they heared trump hated muslims so they started to worship trump

picture related it's them worshiping trump

also indians are crazy when it comes to nationalism and relligion they hate anything that is not hindu
>>
>>32576003
lolwut
>>
>>32577268
It's a "conspiracy theory" that even /x/ laughs at.
>>
>>>>32575886
hopefully Israel will have a nuclear ND and fucking glass themselves out of existence forever.
then Maga-man pulls all of our forces out of the ME and bans all religion from American soil forever.
fuck it. religion had its fuckin chance for too long already. time for the true age of science and reason.
>>
>>32577385
>People who don't think like me should be outlawed.
>>
>>32575889
dubs and it happens
>>
>>32577444
xDD LE praise praise kekk el drftooo kek mereeem magic le script praise frog xd

Ewaasit those tripssssxd
>>
>>32577423
>implying religion and religion-based cultural differences are not the cause of 90% of the world's problems
>and other ways I lie to myself and others

wake the fuck up retard
>>
>>32577458
buttflustered?
booty bothered?
backside befuddled?
>>
>>32575886
North Korea

International Waters
>>
>>32577458
shitter shattered ?
anally anguished ?
>>
>>32577488
DIGITS
I
G
I
T
S
>>
>>32577469
>Believe what I believe or else.
>>
Since Indo-Pak exchanges and Norks have already been mentioned several times, I'd say Israel if there's an Arab/Iranian invasion that gets bad enough that the existence of the state is in jeopardy
>>
>>32579160
And since I didn't say, it would probably be a tactical nuke, deployed against an Iranian armored battalion in Syria
>>
>>32576844
i kinda hope this happens, if india used nukes against pakistani targets id bet thered be a coalitionlike invasion this time including china.
>>
>>32576844
Indians like Trump? I guess it shouldn't be too surprising as he does seem to be eager to improve relations with Shanghai Cooperation states, but still, kinda odd to see any country aside from Russia majorly supporting Trump.
>>
>>32579066
excellent way to demonstrate my exact point regarding religion.

religitards are as bad as libcucks they can't even fathom how backwards, illogical and contradictory their own arguments are.
>>
>>32576042
That Wikipedia article is radical. Have there been any other big attempts like this?
>>
>>32579507
Am an Atheist.

I believe that people should be free to think what they want to think.
>>
>>32575886
Probably the USA. With Donald Trump's finger constantly hovering over the red button all it will take for nuclear fire is for someone to make him mad on twitter. This country is fucking doomed.
>>
>>32579826
that's the problem with religion though. those poor idiots aren't allowed to think independently.
your merely highlighting my main points about the problems with organized religion in general.
they are forced to think and believe a very narrow and dubious set of axioms.
thus leading to strife with other cultures whose different religion makes them hate, loath or fear each other.
>>
>North Korea

>Target: North Korea
>>
Pakistan is a nuclear state that sponsors terrorists to go into other nuclear states and shoot random people. Then they devised a strategy to win a war that involves retreating into the country behind them while nuking their own key strategic locations to prevent the enemy from catching them.

Pakistan is literally trying to find an excuse to blow itself up.
>>
>>32582420
This. Fuck racist DRUMPF!!

DERMALD GLUMPF!

DRUNRAD CRIMPF!
>>
>>32576297
So, Fukushima light?
>>
>>32577385
Hopefully Israel will neutron bomb Gaza, and Hamas, Hezy, and Iran will take note. Also, you will die in a fire.
>>
>>32577385
t. ahmed
>>
>>32582420
only real Nuke force is us
we're doomed
a special kind of stupid you are
>>
>>32582420
Thats not how nuclear weapons work.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.