[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

story time /k/ >be me >friend wants to show me his new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: steyr.gif (3MB, 452x254px) Image search: [Google]
steyr.gif
3MB, 452x254px
story time /k/

>be me
>friend wants to show me his new revolver at the range
>s&w 500
>in the booth
>friend is super exited
>getting the earpro out of my pocket
>friend fires
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>what
>no
>curse at friend
>he opens his mouth, but sounds like a mosquito
>walk out of range, shitty
>when I clench my jaw it sounds like a chinese opera in my sinuses

how was your day /k/
>>
>>32573576
>not entering the range with earpro already on
>>
>>32573576

your friend is a dick for not checking your ear pro but like, you're a retard for walking out on the line without ears already in
>>
I'm sorry to hear that man (no pun intended) My day wasn't bad. Got a new gat on Friday than went on a family trip and I'm really missing her :(
>>
I swear he will take it back to the shop after firing it 5 or 6 times
fucking clown
>>
>>32573589
>>32573594
rub it in why don't ya
the range was pretty quiet, only a few people there and I wasn't shooting myself so I suppose it just slipped my mind
>>
File: 1454151914259.jpg (15KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1454151914259.jpg
15KB, 323x323px
>>32573633
Dont get upset with us because you're a retard OP
>>
>>32573690
Hey c'mon man shit happens
>>
Today was a comfy day. I drove around town visiting a variety of LGSes and pawn shops to find anything neat.
I noticed a Savage .22 for $80, a Norinco T54 in 9mm for $270, and a S&W 4506-1 in great condition for $750. Are any of these good deals?
>>
File: 1478213269803.gif (2MB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1478213269803.gif
2MB, 500x391px
>>32573576
Fucking retard
>>
>>32573576
>not already wearing earpro

Your fault, retard.
>>
>>32573741
Yea, to retards.
>>
>>32573576
>took friend shooting with my dad
>sitting, chilling, and talking mode
> no ear protection on
>dad pulls out .38 Super 1911 loaded to slide cracking levels beyond IPSC Major
>muzzle 2 feet to the right of friend's head
>in slow motion
>can't yell NOOO! fast enough
>friend can't hear for days

I felt bad
>>
File: comfy2.jpg (572KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
comfy2.jpg
572KB, 850x1100px
pretty comfy desu, snowed about 10 inches early this morning, went on a walk with my dad and my dog while wearing a flecktarn parka, got home and ate chili while watching fargo and discussing buying some land with a cabin on it

your fault for being a retard as well
>>
>>32573741
it does happen. hopefully it isnt permanent
>>
File: mymorningcupofNOISE.png (27KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
mymorningcupofNOISE.png
27KB, 510x546px
>>32573609
Lol some people aren't pussies like you!
>>
File: the office gif 3.gif (1000KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
the office gif 3.gif
1000KB, 500x280px
Sorry to hear about the Ear problems my man, while I agree having protection beforehand is essential, loud ass guns are a pain in the ass and they'll let you know immediately if you don't have your protection on right.

Storyy timeeeee.

Happened a couple days ago

>Gonna be going back to campus so make my final range trip before I go
>Dad comes with me for good times
>Need to fix my AKM sight because I'm a dumbass and sighted the rifle at 100 yards using sightzero.
>Get there with no one to bother us.
>Shooting for a while
>Car pulls up, most white trash looking motherfuckers I've seen in a while.
>Two guys, both wearing camo hoodies, with sagging cargo pants like a couple negro-wannabees.
>One firearm between them, a bolt gun of some kind with a shortass barrel and giant scope.
>"Y'ALL EVER HEARD OF 300 BLACKOUT??" :D
>Yeah, literally all the time.
>Didn't say it but thought it.
Immediately put two soda bottles at 25 yds
>BANG miss BANG miss BANG miss BANG got it.
>hmm, okay, after shooting a couple of rounds I start lowering my sight, when out of the corner of my eye I see one guy running down range.
>When he comes back "Hey dude, next time let me know when you're going down"
>"Okay no problem."
>Go back to shooting, go to change mags, and again THIS FUCKER IS RUNNING DOWN RANGE
>Ugghghghghghg
>Yo dude I need you to call it
>Oh man sorry, forgot
>UUHHHUHHHHHHHGGG
>Turn around to see rifle pointing my way while the unload the last round in the chamber
>Deer in headlights
>Eject round, fold bipod, rifle in backseat and leave.
>This is some of our community.
>>
>>32573878
the thing is a hand cannon
he didn't even buy it as a range toy, he was babbling something about home defense and raptors

>>32573912
I really want to get into shooting, but it's hard when as significant section of the community has trouble with basic safety

>four guys pull their trucks up together
>they are getting ready for a hunt or something
>they are ALL waving their guns around at wait level

>people have shotguns that slam fire, and think that it's cool
>they go around almost blowing each others heads off because they load/rack the shotgun with it pointing in the air

>nobody knows what ricochet is, or seem to care
>saw a guy fire a 12g with buckshot in a shed with a cement floor trying to kill a snake
>balls went everywhere and one hit me in the leg (barely a bruise though)

>hunters who can't ID game birds, or simply don't care
>they go around blasting just about anythign
>guys who ruin camping sites by getting drunk and blasting their bottles leaving glass all over the place

and it's not just rookies either, these guys seem to actually be the head honchos in my shooting community
>>
>go to gunshow
>fingerfondling a shitty 20ga i'd like to practice woodwork on (do it for a hobby with furniture/whatnot but would be my first firearm to work on)
>checking buttery smooth action
>suddenly blind in one eye
>think nothing of the red flash until i think...
>wait i'm at a gunshow
>look up and a fucking kid who hasn't reached double digits is pointing a laser sighted taurus at my fucking dome
>run over to other side of booth
>"your kid just pointed a gun at my head"
>"it's a gunshow, none of them are loaded and they all got trigger locks"
and that's where i really learned anger management, because i was very close to acting out an "OH SO THIS IS JUST FINE?" with one of the daisy chained glocks and this guys forehead
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.