[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't there more vigilantes, /k/? I mean obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 21

File: POW-POW.gif (3MB, 340x233px) Image search: [Google]
POW-POW.gif
3MB, 340x233px
Why aren't there more vigilantes, /k/? I mean obviously the average working man isn't going to be a murderer or anything, but with so much drugs and crime and publicly known drug and gang dens why aren't there masked crusaders out there killing all the scum for us?
>>
>>32571340
because vigilantism is specifically illegal and the public today would just turn on you full bore quick as fuck because "Muh feels" "muh chillens" and "muh raciss"
>>
>>32571340
drugs are only a crime because some moral fag shit lords made up some laws based upon ulterior motives.
fuckin you libcucks kys
>>
>>32571340
Theres not that much crime in America. Get over it.
>>
Because, no one wants to go to jail for doing the policemen job for him.
>>
I don't want to go to jail.
Also antivigilante vigilantes would pop up. No doubt liberals, possibly the same minds behind the violent riots to protest police officers resorting to lethal force too often.
>>
File: 1475698948322.jpg (21KB, 276x395px) Image search: [Google]
1475698948322.jpg
21KB, 276x395px
>>32571340
>why aren't there masked crusaders out there killing all the scum for us?
>>
>>32571375
Also its for wannabe operator fags thqb
>>
>>32571340
liability and risk
>>
Why would you risk your life to kill criminals, just so some other criminals can take their place?
>>
File: 1483178321427.jpg (49KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1483178321427.jpg
49KB, 550x366px
There's shit tons of vigilantes, they are in places that don't get press because no one gives a fuck.

Hell, rural America has tons of extra-judicial killings.

New York City is not the world, OP.
>>
>>32571340
i think people are overlooking the fact that gangs tend to be armed and violent. if you go after them they might kill you and your family
>>
Go to Mexico
Or Africa
Or the Philippines
Or rural China
Or any Muslim country
Or Siberia
Or Brazil
Or any island country in the Caribbean
Or any country in Central America
Or Columbia

All filled with vigilantes.
>>
>>32571537
yeah people are just overlooking that fact and your the ONLY person to think of that. Do you feel like your taking crazy pills when your the only person who knows that water is wet and the sun goes down every day?
>>
>>32571543
isn't the Philippines literally wanting vigilantes
>>
>>32571340
Short answer is that vigilantes are horrible crime fighters.

Vigilantes aren't accountable for their actions so they can go out and murder people they think are criminals without making sure they actually have the right person. They also undermine the function of justice in ensuring everybody knows what the criminal did and we can prove it beyond reasonable doubt.
>>
>>32571340
no good deed goes unpunished
>>
>>32571340
>Why aren't there more vigilantes, /k
There are plenty of them, just not in the US. If it was Mexico, the Caribbean, Latin America, Southeast Asia, or the Middle East.
>>
>>32571561
i seem to be the only person ITT to think of it, the other reasons im seeing are "liberals might complain" and "its the cops job". yet for some reason people arent thinking of the actual risk of doing something stupid like attacking a known gang hangout
>>
File: 1481851028371.jpg (56KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1481851028371.jpg
56KB, 554x439px
>>32571596
It crossed my mind but I wouldn't mind throwing away the "life" I have now to shatter the darkness and return the unrepentant masses to hell from whence they came.

Them cops though... the only darkness that would be shattered is that behind my anal sphincter.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 800x1047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 800x1047px
>>32571566
Yup. The people of teh Phillipines were sick of all the drug dealings and crimes that they ended up electing Dutuerte.
>link and pic related
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/814126514115661824
>>
>>32571596
that and a never ending stream of homie will be looking to get revenge or simply make a name for them self by killing you
>>
>>32571641
too bad he hates murrica or there would be some awesome joint exercises in our future

oh well look like china will have themselves a mexico
>>
>>32571650
>Kill Tyrone.
>Daquan comes to avenge his homeslice Tyrone.
>Kill Daquan.
>Shanequah comes to avenge her boyfriend Daquan.
>Kill Shanequah.
>Repeat until they wise up or go extinct.
>>
>>32571678
>Repeat until they wise up or go extinct

If black people getting shot could do that, we would have noticed by now.

You'd just be pissing in an ocean of piss.
>>
>>32571595
>not in US
depends on the area. Not the urban spots
>>
>>32571673
Duerte loves Trump.

Obama is the problem.
>>
>>32571695
Isn't he the guy that said he would never pay for the wall?
>>
>>32571713
Flips confirmed for spics
>>
>>32571713
What? That's the former mexican president.
>>
>>32571725
whatever
>>
>>32571687
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Do not abandon a just cause simply because it appears hopeless, become a glorious shining beacon of righteous fury and the just will rally behind you.
>>
>>32571732
Yeah, but the police arrest niggers all of the time.

This country has the highest incarceration rate on the planet.

Killing niggers doesn't stop them. Jailing niggers doesn't stop them. The nig continues because the nig is an integral part of their identity.

If you want to fix it, go around beating up single mothers.
>>
>>32571732
yes but in this case the evil is killing itself and there has been no real decrease in population (as far as i know)
>>
>>32571747
>>32571753
Increase efficiency. Invite your friends.
>>
>>32571543
>>32571566
Philippines no longer has vigilantes. It stops being vigilantism when the government asks you to do it.
>>
>>32571688
There's plenty in the urban spots, their handiwork just gets lumped in with gang violence.
>>
>>32571340

jokes aside, the problem with vigilantism is that you apply your law, your ethics, your ideologies and your morals to your job.

Who are you to think you are doing the right thing to do? It's easy to cross the line and turn into something worse than what you are trying to fight.
>>
>>32571865
go be batman somewhere else
>>
>>32571865
who are the police to do that? Who are lawmakers? Who are the drafters of constitutions? Who are moral theorists?
>>
>>32571340
Read/watch the Kickass series, it kind of points out why it isn't done more if you read into it. Basically people in costumes doing more than community service will get their shit kicked in or just shot.
>>
>>32571865
Who am I? Just a man with a gun.

Sometimes that's all you need to be.
>>
>>32571880

you expect that a government has the experience, foundation, resources and morality to apply justice equally to everyone in their territory.

If you want to apply "your law" you will make chaos. Do you have knowledge in law? That meme that "the world will be a better place without layers" is only partially true. A government without law and with people applying their own law will be a fucking mess.

>>32571869
>le meme batman

you go be autistic somewhere else. You want to kill people because you think that is right, go for it. Wait for police to hunt your ass for being no more than a terrorist.
>>
>>32571904
>comics and tv are real life
>>
>>32571909

good luck then
>>
>>32571880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yJO6ieefv0
>>
>>32571340
Shit art, shit game and you're a faggot.
>>
File: TI-89 Proplem Solver.jpg (80KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
TI-89 Proplem Solver.jpg
80KB, 640x612px
>>32571340
despite how bad you may think it is, we do have strong civil institutions that generally do their jobs pretty well, and high levels of trust in those institutions -- at least among people inclined, equipped and willing to carry out extra-judicial punishments or killings in their communities.

To add to this, communities where trust in civil institutions is low and certain people are equipped and willing to dole out their own extra-judicial punishments (ex: black ghetto in Detroit or Baltimore, or inside the prison system) actually do have a fairly widespread system of "vigilante justice". The needlessly brutal and violent, known rapists and pedophiles, etc (those who break the social norms within these marginal communities) tend to come to a bad end that basically no one cares about, publicizes, or protests.

We just don't tend to hear about it.

tl;dr - our institutions are still fairly strong and social trust levels are still fairly high. If shit keeps breaking down and people keep losing confidence in the "system" then you could probably bet on seeing more vigilante violence in our lifetimes. This is part of the reason Trump was elected: normie working class whites saw trust in civil institutions and social trust generally decline, and wanted a strong law and order candidate to reverse that. Rich urban whites in heavily policed and protected areas didn't see that trust in institutions realistically and dramatically decline, and urban underclass-minorities never had that trust in the first place; they only know (or at least, only see) government and many institutions as an "Othered" system where loyalty is bought by gibs.
>>
>>32571913
you expect a government to function properly? Where do you live and can I move there?
>>
>>32571747
>Killing niggers doesn't stop them. Jailing niggers doesn't stop them. The nig continues because the nig is an integral part of their identity
This. If you want to change the nigger into an upstanding citizen, you need to indoctrinate a large amount of black kids into model citizens of the community and start a counter culture against the hoodrat/nig culture. They are only oppressing themselves if they don't pull their own weight like the asians and certain hispanic communities did
>>
>>32571913
>You want to kill people because you think that is right

thats the only reason anyone has ever needed in the history of man kind to take a life.

feeling justified in your own actions is why the thugs get away with what they do themselves. moral quandaries aren't going to stop someone from doing something they really feel they should regardless of how outraged you "feel"
>>
>>32571641
>>32571673
>>32571695
>>32571713
>literal Gestapoboos
Consider suicide.
>>
>>32571938
I know "Othered" is a buzzword, so substitute this in: an alien, non-representational system.
>>
>>32571940

you expect the better anon. Are you from USA? I am not, and AFAIK you are lucky for having the order you have in your country. You won't believe the shit you have to take from my government and how shit is handled here.

Feel lucky merican, your country is not as shitty as you think.
>>
>>32571678
there an old man who had to kill 7 nigs in a row because they kept robbing his store
he decided to leave town eventually due to having sustained too many wounds and loosing too much business
>>
>>32571971
I was pointing out the fallacy of expecting self-governance from one group of people (the government) while denying that another group of people (the citizenry) is equally capable of it
>>
>>32571951

then just do it anon, no one is stopping you. Grab a gun and kill the people you think don't deserve to live.

It's a free country, right?
>>
>>32571952
>Accusing me of a Gestaboo when all I did was inform anon about the guy he wanted to know and using the pic as a Pinochet helicopter ride meme for the link
How about you loosen up those panties son.
>>
File: 345634573.png (526KB, 883x722px) Image search: [Google]
345634573.png
526KB, 883x722px
>>32571340
Because as much as the liberal left and anti-gun faggots want to push the idea. Most people are pretty level headed and gun owners tend to be more responsible and fiscally secure then others. It is not a cheap hobby and the tenant of gun safety and usage mean most of us take it rather seriously.

Running around gunning people down is not what rational normal people do and just because we have easier access. The fact we secure our weapons with our time and money make us less likely to throw it all away straight up murdering people.

To protect your life or the life of someone in a life or death split second situation? Absolutely. Going around executing people based on your personal belief they are guilty? Not happening.
>>
>>32571989
k
>>
File: shrug.jpg (23KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
23KB, 500x310px
>>32571952
>Gestapaboos

there's leaders, and there's followers, but I'd rather be a dick than a swallower.
>>
>>32571988

it's the best we have now.

Governments
Democracy
Law
Capitalism

they are just constructions for creating order and building society. It's the best we have now. If you don't like it, create something better, make people use it and then turn it into status quo.
>>
>>32571999
your making fun of his friends. Won't you feel bad when all the rapists, murderers and drug dealers are killed off?

how can he maintain his moral outrage boner if we don't agree with it
>>
>>32572002
Imma need sauce for that pic
>>32571971
I assume you're from Mexico or Latin America?
>>
>>32572030

Peru
>>
>>32571340
Because vigilanteism follows the same processes of thought as social justice, mainly being that 'well the particular views of a particular group of people agree with this therefore that fact allows them to supercede the actual legal justice system because fee-fees'. Social justice =/= legal justice, because people at large are misinformed, fairly idiotic and change their minds on a whim or in hindsight. Dont get me wrong, I would love to see some ex SF dudes go around butchering gangs, but there is a term in negligence law called 'floodgates', i.e if you allow one type of action or suit to be put forward or entertained you open up the possibility for a massive amount more.
And in this scenario, that would probably devolve to triggered leftists shooting anyone wearing MAGA hats or right wing gun owners because 'hurr durr killing racists and neonazis for the greater gud'. Its a whole can of worms that shouldnt ever be opened.
>>
>>32572019
It's cute that you think the only people who are getting murdered by the government in the Philippines are "drug dealers". Pretty naive, senpai.
>>
>>32572019
I honestly don't give a damn about Dutuerte's actions, considering that I'm not living there and that the will of the people who voted him in has his full support. Democracy can be a double edge sword when things you don't like or support get passed.
>>
>>32572030

>sauce

looks like Shadman
>>
>>32572030
legoman
>>
>>32572016
I wasn't advocating getting rid of any of that stuff. I was just pointing out that blind trust in the ability of the government to self-regulate is unrealistic and contradicted the second half of your initial statement.

tl;dr go back and read my posts again
>>
>>32572042
isn't it just adorable? personally though since i'm not there it doesn't affect me at all and i'm completely fine with being a self centered shallow creature who wouldn't put himself in harms way for a complete stranger

you... you though. A light shining in the darkness. You could be the hero they deserve and go defend them.
>>
>>32572041

well, I agree with most of your post.

The point of having one law and not many laws is that you don't create chaos and confusion or even worse lack of respect for authority.

Without authority, there is anarchy with anarchy, chaos.
>>
>>32572041
>And in this scenario, that would probably devolve to triggered leftists shooting anyone wearing MAGA hats or right wing gun owners because 'hurr durr killing racists and neonazis for the greater gud'. Its a whole can of worms that shouldnt ever be opened.
Sounds atupid and dangerous, but I really like the thought of removing commie terrorists again. It's been too damn long since the last insurgency.
>>
>>32572056

ok, self regulation is bad. I know, there must be mechanism for regulating what a government do and for what reason.

Maybe I wasn't clear, but what I mean is that we "expect" that a government must act with the best of judgment for his people. At least any decent country works like that.

Like you said, blind trust is bad thought.
>>
>>32572061
>implying anyone who tries to oppose Duterte wouldn't immediately be declared a drug dealing degenerate by the national police regardless of whether it's true
I couldn't do anything even if I had the power to, but that doesn't mean civilized nations should maintain positive relations with governments that brag about their goal to murder millions of citizens for "degeneracy".
>>
File: ayee lmao.jpg (159KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
ayee lmao.jpg
159KB, 1000x747px
>>32572041
that's pretty much why democracy is a joke
even if people have a vote they are stupid and easily misled to make any good use of it
>>
>>32572153
Yep. One of my favourite (paraphrased) quotes is:
"Spending 5 minutes talking to the average voter is the biggest argument against democracy" - Winston Churchill
>>
>>32572144
>but that doesn't mean civilized nations should maintain positive relations with governments that brag about their goal to murder millions of citizens for "degeneracy".

why? were either for it or against it. If you stand back with arms crossed and just argue that its morally fucked while just arguing about it on the internet then your just as for it as i am. Either do something about it or stop complaining
>>
File: dorner.jpg (71KB, 488x581px) Image search: [Google]
dorner.jpg
71KB, 488x581px
>>32571340
Probably because the police hunt them down.
>>
>>32572206
I'm doing the only thing I have the power to do: call you a bootlicking faggot who cares as much about liberty as the leftist cucks on Huffpo.
>>
File: crusades09.jpg (61KB, 563x794px) Image search: [Google]
crusades09.jpg
61KB, 563x794px
>>32571340
Real crusaders don't wear masks.
They wear tabards.
>>
>>32572245
so insulting someone on the internet is the only potency you have against the murder of thousands of innocents.

as long as you admit that then your words can't even carry the lightest of weights
>>
>>32572279
At least I don't silently approve of it like you do.
>>
>>32572248
>tabards
Look at this poorfag. Look at this poorfag and laugh.

Did the Venetians jew you too hard? Don't worry, if you need to make a quick buck, there's always Constantinople.
>>
File: 74463.jpg (290KB, 870x1304px) Image search: [Google]
74463.jpg
290KB, 870x1304px
>>32571938
Not bad anon. Not bad.
>>
>>32571641
>state carrying out extrajudicial killings
>it's ok, they were drug dealers bro
Yeah this isn't gonna travel down an ugly path.
>>
>>32572315
i'm not silently approving i'm textually or verbally approving. Your the one who's silently approving by not doing anything about it
>>
>>32572248
A face attributes one's actions to a person. Their name, their family, their country, their god. A tabard is just another face.
Only a mask will let your actions stand alone.
>>
>>32571340
the cops don't like other people muscling in on their racket
>>
Because the state hates people who challenge the legitimacy of its authority. Cops focus on vigilantes in a way they would never hunt criminals.
>>
File: 34654356456.jpg (473KB, 1024x1557px) Image search: [Google]
34654356456.jpg
473KB, 1024x1557px
>>32571340
>aren't there masked crusaders out there killing all the scum for us?
>>
>tfw all these people going "hurr durr, the libruls would complain over feels!"
Yes because extra-judicial killings by people who don't bother to do investigations, or otherwise bother to determine guilt in any concrete way, have SUCH a good track record of not leading to abuses of people's rights.

Consider for a moment if you let Phil do the fucking choosing of who's 'guilty', he'd end up pushing half the country into an oven over some bullshit or another.

Also when armed thugs are allowed to wander around with impunity, they tend to let the power go to their head, and end up committing abuses of their own.
>>
>>32571596
>yet for some reason people arent thinking of the actual risk of doing something stupid like attacking a known gang hangout
Or, ya know, ATTACKING THE WRONG HOUSE!

Considering cops actually do it at times, I wouldn't be surprised if Goober and Cleetus killed a god damn family, because they thought it was the crackhouse next door.
>>
>>32572009
Except you're not a dick. You're an asshole.
>>
>>32571340
It only happens when you have a real crime problem. Believe it or not, America's crime problem isn't that bad. Especially when you don't count gangster-on-gangster violence--that makes up a large chunk of the homicides in the US.

You'll find that vigilantes are more common in countries that actually have a law enforcement problem. I believe it's pretty common in South America--if you commit a theft or assault in a rural Brazilian village, the law will likely never hear of it, and your body will probably be cut into small pieces with a machete and buried in the woods.

I think vigilantes--one dedicated individual that goes out of his way to find and fight crime--are much less common than incidental "posses" of villagers that form to deal with one crime at a time.
>>
>>32572438
>Your the one who's silently approving by not doing anything about it
Not even that guy, but man you are so full of shit. If you could earn tripcodes for being an absolute faggot, you would have taken first prize as well

>>32572206
>were either for it or against it
Also that's a false dichotomy. People can not care, if they want to, which means they hold neither position. Also being against it doesn't obligate you to rush off and try and assassinate the Flip dictator (because when you start ordering roving gangs to kill people, you move past democracy), or make you a silent supporter if you don't.
>>
>>32571340
because 85% of the time youd just be going around shooting black people, and dats rasist
>>
File: AIDS Skrillex.gif (2MB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
AIDS Skrillex.gif
2MB, 400x385px
>>32571340
>>
File: SS.gif (647KB, 456x522px) Image search: [Google]
SS.gif
647KB, 456x522px
>>32571952
U mad, bro?
>>
>>32571948
>muh culture
>muh black parenting

want to know how I can tell you've never spent time around niggers?
>>
>>32573281
whatever you gotta tell yourself
>>
File: chicago crime.jpg (92KB, 1092x576px) Image search: [Google]
chicago crime.jpg
92KB, 1092x576px
>>32573211
>gangster-on-gangster violence
>nigger on nigger violence

FTFY
>>
>>32573435
He is largely right. Everything went to hell after the introduction to The Great Society Act, which was the progenitor of huge gibs. From there, the culture eroded, encouraging single motherhood and siring as many children as possible as a perverse incentive. Large sections of responsibility was removed, throw in a dash of cynicism, nurse an inferiority complex, and encourage shifting blame to someone else instead of owning up to it.

Notice how black families that do well are those that stick together as a two-parent unit sharing the same surname, and not one woman with 6 children each with different surnames and constant in-and-out boyfriends. Unfortunately, I see the latter almost all the time where I work, even among my coworkers, and it disgusts me to no end.
>>
>>32571340
>Violent crime is at nearly an all-time low in the US
News organizations make money by keeping you riveted to their media as a means to keep your eyes on the advertising.
The best way they've found to do this is to make you feel unsafe.
>>
>>32573579
>muh fractured black family
This cuckservative meme needs to die. The family unit literally does not even exist in Africa (at least not in the sense that it does in white countries).

At the very most, society stopped forcing them to pretend to behave in a way that was foreign to them, and they resorted to even more of their Africa-tier behavior than before
>>
>>32573627
Look at your US history. Once the Great Society was enacted, everything went straight to hell. It's not a meme, it's what happened when you tie perverse incentives.

And it's not even blacks, as a huge indicator of poverty is single parenthood. Tie in encouragement for such a thing by giving single poor people money for every kid, you get a population that not only willingly stays in poverty, but also breed like rabbits.

Remove gibs, and they'll sink or swim, but they'll be all the better for it. Keep it, and the problem only gets worse.
>>
>>32571340
go look at the MN guys

I wholeheartedly agree with them and when they get off scot free it'll be gold, but that's what happens to vigilantes
>>
>>32571377
someone mad the cops took his pot away?
>>
>>32571543
Literal Filipino Americunt here.

Street gangs would do vigilante work for the community and straight pop you in the head with a .38 if you were a pimp or child molester sort. They throw your corpse into the river before the cops come. When the cops do come, rural cops will do the same thing. Saves on paper work by killing off the scum.

There were also "minutemen" type operatorfags that are packed to the brim snd eont hesitate to light shit up. Living here and growing up here in the US was a Godsend.
>>
>>32571340
because the only people with time for vigilanteism are shitposting NEETs
>>
>>32571543
There's no such thing in Brazil dude.
>>
>>32575156
Are those the /k/ommandos that were live streaming themselves at a riot, and ended up killing someone?
>>
>>32573627
>This cuckservative meme needs to die. The family unit literally does not even exist in Africa
Have you ever heard the old phrase "it takes a village"? When the village is full of other gibs seeking breeding sows, you'll get shit. When there are family units and a sense of pride, the end result is less shitty. I take it from your commentary you haven't spent much time around blacks and minority communities. There are good examples, they're just hard to find. I didn't believe that, then I worked for some church charities and did an HVAC contract for a section 8 development and I saw what difference an actual family and community can do for poor minorities. Again, it's very rare, but it exists. Vigilante killings and helicopter rides won't solve the problem, people should do what they can to nurture and grow the good cases and make more of them. At least while the rule of law still exists.
>>
>>32575159
It was his pot, he paid for it.
Gonna take his tobacco and alcohol too you smarmy bootlicker?

>inb4 b-but it's differenent
>inb4 d-degenerate
>>
>>32573754
Australia is no different to this.
Fist we had white trash and Boongs feeding these numbers. Now we have "Refugees".

The (free) ride never ends, if you decide to never get off it.
>>
>>32575717
I would take his alcohol and tobacco away too but then he buys it from newly formed gangs that spring up and cause a shitload of crime because he can't control himself

drugs are a fucking mistake
>>
>>32576285
So are Adam Sandler movies, will you ban that shit too?
>>
>>>>32576285
you idiots miss the fuckin whole point entirely and completely ignore all the repercussions and side effects of your holy crusade in your war on drugs.
it is prohibition that spawns all of the hardcore or violent crime related to drugs.

your fuckin faggots are all products freedom and liberty for the 2a.
but go full statist retard over anything that's your personal choice of thing for your own for private, personal use.
tobacco and alcohol can be harmful too if abused or overused. how would you like it if we outlawed beer, whisky, cigars, Copenhagen and shit?

you fuckin idiots are clueless brainwashed zombies.
>>
>conservatives ramble on about how much they love the constitution
>conservatives daydream about ignoring trials or reasonable punishment and just shooting everyone they dislike
>>
You can't murder your way to a better society
>>
>>32576811
Sure you can, look at the American Revolution.
>>
>>32576819
Rebelling against your state is a bit more complex than just murder.
>>
>>32575192
>Living here and growing up here in the US was a Godsend.
Yeah as long as you don't piss off the wrong vigilante, you'll be fine!
>>
>>32576285
>my morality should be everyone's morality and if you don't agree up against the wall you go!
>>
>>32576908
But you start with the murder m8.

Without murder, you wouldn't get anywhere.
>>
>>32576811
That's were you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>32576937
That's the law of the world.

My morality is that incest is okay but homo isn't.

Your might say otherwise.

Let the stronger decides who's right.
>>
>>32576954
it's more complex than that.
considering the elites and those in power are virtually immune to all of the laws anyways.
it's well beyond just interfering with personal private freedom and liberty but also it's basically "you must do x, you & z or you will face $penalties / prison"
"also, you must not do a, b or c, or you will face $penalties/prison"

"oh and btw, you will pay to keep this corrupt system of abuse in place with your own sweat, blood and taxes for your entire slave life"

"but we (govt, elites) can do whatever the fuck we want, lol. oh, and you will pay the cost for all of that too"

>landofthefree
>mightisalwaysright
>>
>>32577008
M8, it's not the elites who is willing to ban drugs and homo shit, it's me.

Stop your degenerate shit or move to someplace else.
>>
white people are the most pacified on earth. spics and nigs are inept and fail at effective vigilantism.
>>
>>32577052
you are the degenerate piece of shit. kys
>>
>>32577052
I think you meant civilized, which is a cultural thing. Any race can assimilate into a culture if they're willing. America is an amazing place but as soon as you start separating races like that you are the racist. Read: all men are declared equal.
>>
>>32576590
>you cause the problems by making it illegal
>in a country of drug abusers and alcoholics
sure yeah, and lets give handguns to suicidal people.
>>
>>32572339
But you can't go to Constantinople, it's Istanbul not Constantinople.
>>
>>32577159
>sure yeah, and lets give handguns to suicidal people.
Seems like a "problem" that would solve itself rather quickly.
>>
>>32577046
Stop YOUR statist shit or move someplace else.
>>
>>32577208
>statist shit
>vigilantes
I don't require a state to go medieval on your ass, scum.
>>
>>32576547
Yes.
>>
>>32571543
>Brasil
Your Burger tier knowledge ir te world os showing, my dude.
>>
>>32577203
and hurt a lot of people on the way... there is no limit of suicidal people. There is no limit of people who would use drugs. They don't just magically stop existing.
>>
>>32577259
Never been to São Paulo
>>
>>32577159
could you possibly be anymore retarded?
for one thing your not even dressing the talking points.
for another your still behaving like a blind close minded liberal progressive socialist.

your post is that of a statist shill
>>
>>32577181
Classy, my friend.
>>
>>32571340
>Why aren't THEY doing it for us

Ask yourself why you aren't doing it.

>Protip: you're a coward.
>>
>>32571340
filthy american government uses directed energy weapons to enslave Americans
>>
>>32571340
Organized crime really only kills other gangsters (I.E. Niggers). If you want to die to avenge them, go ahead. Better yet, you'll get arrested and go to max security where you get raped by all their friends every day.
>>
>>32571975
You'd think after 3 or 4 they'd go "not worth the trouble" but then again, niggers aren't much for thinking.
>>
>>32577262
If people wish to end their life its none of your business.
>>
>>32576954
>>
File: you gonna get removed.png (441KB, 1050x925px) Image search: [Google]
you gonna get removed.png
441KB, 1050x925px
>>32577216

you'll lose, you no-guns /pol/tard
>>
>>32571730
BTFO
>>
File: 1406309677945.jpg (696KB, 1024x969px) Image search: [Google]
1406309677945.jpg
696KB, 1024x969px
>>32571340
>with so much drugs and crime and publicly known drug and gang dens why aren't there masked crusaders out there killing all the scum for us

Because there's really no reason to, only reason why in the HM series there's masked killers is because they were at war with Russian and it was just a bunch of pissed veterans.

Crime in the U.S isn't even that bad to justify vigilantism and most crime is from small petty crime or small time gang on gang conflict. If anything if you become a vigilante you'll be adding to the problem.
>>
>>32571938
Again, this joke would only be funny if the "ti-89" was a casio.

You had one job anon.
>>
>>32577181
Where did the old name go?
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.