[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a job driving pizzas right now it's reasonably lucrative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 18

I have a job driving pizzas right now
it's reasonably lucrative for student employment and pretty easy
the only problem is two drivers for other pizza places have been robbed now

the first got the everloving shit beat out of him, the other manage to get away
I don't have a concealed carry permit but I've signed up for a class
but I live in Illinois, so it'll take an eon to get the actual permit

what's the best way to defend myself in the interim?
>>
>>32557086
PB but your trip back on you cripple
>>
>>32557086

Why not try to get a job that's not so high risk.
>>
>>32557086
>what's the best way to defend myself in the interim?
Knock on the doors with your dick out
>>
>>32557086
Carry something short and heavy, an aluminum baseball would be perfect and if tasers are not banned get one at least until you get your permit.
>>
File: Deliverator.jpg (372KB, 1920x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Deliverator.jpg
372KB, 1920x1109px
>>32557086
Something that you can use effectively - doesn't matter what you've got if you can't actually use it.

Alternatively, see pic related and use a katana
>>
Get a laminated cane, or a piece of rebar with a couple of pounds of wire wrapped around the end. Or the old chain/bandana with a big pad lock on the end. There are a lot of options. Just be ready to fight. If you get into any altrication with nogs then you will by default be in a fight for your life. If you have something to swing and you start swinging then you have a force multiplier in your favor.
>>
OP here
friend just brought up a potential problem
my workplace doesn't allow employees to carry
now, I'm willing to be fired if I have to use it, so that's not an issue
but, in IL, no CC signs carry the force of law

can I get in legal trouble for carrying in my car with the company car topper sign on it? or am I in the clear legally?
>>
>>32557564
It's just one of the things you gotta do if you value your life

>Car topper
If you own the car 90% sure they have any authority to say you can't have it in the car.
>>
>>32557624
*Don't have the authority>>32557251
>>
>>32557199
What the fuck is up with those tires?
>>
Break the law but don't get caught

Or use a sub 2000 in a messenger bag
>>
>>32557564
Get pepper spray or a taser than.
>>
Pizzacase uzi is the obvious answer.
>>
File: CS-12CT-Cold-Steel-Push-Dagger.jpg (79KB, 750x507px) Image search: [Google]
CS-12CT-Cold-Steel-Push-Dagger.jpg
79KB, 750x507px
>>32557086

push dagger in rear belt, i think illinois might have a dual-edge blade law so a drop-point with one sharp serrated side might be up your alley

stabbing isn't really a natural motion to attack someone, punching is more natural and it's harder to lose grip of the blade
>>
>>32557086
I have a knife in my boot at all times
>>
>>32557729
IL has laws about carrying big knives and stuff like that and the laws make is sound really scary like you'll be arrested
but they don't actually have any force
it's illegal to carry a knife with a blade longer than 4" or whatever with intent to use it maliciously
no malicious intent = legal to carry whatever
>>
>>32557657
Airless wheels

Better than "runflats" that still do have air but have an inner core
>>
>>32557775
oops I mean airless tires, obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0xNzXTOXkE
>>
>>32557086
Could you drive pizzas and Uber at the same time to make double below-poverty-line bux?
>>
>>32557086
>what's the best way to defend myself in the interim?
Deliver pizzas in a white area?
>>
>>32557760

yeah i just doublechecked the IL laws, my advice to you is to find a push dagger that's got 'gentleman' features instead of tactical shit and serrations

most liberals are fear-mongering fairies that live in a fantasy world and feel the need for political correctness at every sharp turn, so whatever it is interpreted as a 'lethal tactical dagger' or whatever nonsense is probably going to get you neck deep in shit in court when it comes time to deal with the consequences of your actions

i would just get a push blade or a push blade folder with a strong lock that looks as if it can pass as a utility knife or a hunting knife made for skinning game, that way you have an excuse for carrying it
>>
>>32557125
I now have a mental image of someone doing that, and getting a woodchip stuck in there dick.
>>
>>32557806
>white area
it is
the problem is, whenever any landlord has open units, they rent them to the state for low income housing
it's like a little slice of the south side in every small town in IL

>>32557835
I have a cheapo Mora already, but I'm in the market for something a bit nicer
what features should I look for in a fighting knife?
any recommendations for something that could be dual purpose for defense and outdoor use (for plausible deniability like you recommend
>>
A Ka-Bar TDI works like a push dagger but won't fuck up your hand or twist like a cheap push dagger would if you put any force into the punch. Pretty much all push daggers have poor handle design for their intended purpose.
>>
>>32557086
>it's reasonably lucrative for student employmen

>two drivers for other pizza places have been robbed now
I seriously doubt they pay you enough to risk getting robbed and beaten.
>>
>>32557897
I wont let some section 8 niggers determine my employment
if I quit because I'm scared, them I'm still a victim
I wont be a victim
>>
>>32557917
>if I quit because I'm scared, them I'm still a victim
You're making a risk-reward judgement, and it is part of being an adult.

If your state does not allow you to adequately defend yourself it is not your fault.
>>
Padlock and a bandanna?
>>
I've been in this situation.

>be me
>be pizza delivery driver
>7pm ish
>deliver pizza to this pretty nice house
>knock on door, hear dog barking
>man, mid 30s, opens door dog behind him barking at me
>that will be $16.37 sir
>gives me money
>getting change out
>dog bites me, makes me drop change
>give dog a little kick so it leaves me alone
>man lunges at me and grabs arm
>pull out P-3AT
>doesnt let go of arm
>shoot him 3 times in chest
>wife comes to hall and starts screaming and runs to phone
>shoot at her 3 times and hit her once in the back
>shes on the ground bleeding and screaming
>walk over and double tap her in head
>hit her once and dry fire second time cuz the P-3AT doesnt have a slide stop
>walk out
>dog finally shut the fuck up
>take pizza and throw it in a dumpster a couple of blocks from the store
>get back to store tell coworkers the blood is pizza sauce
>pretty good night after that, make like $40 in tips for a 5 hour shift
>pheonix, 2013

After that I never went out on a delivery unarmed. Don't let yourself become a victim.
>>
File: GS-100.jpg (61KB, 919x698px) Image search: [Google]
GS-100.jpg
61KB, 919x698px
>>32557873

says game skinner on it

not suspicious at all
>>
File: 1379025808709.jpg (2KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1379025808709.jpg
2KB, 125x115px
>>32557984
>>
>>32557086

I think you're full of shit. Pizza delivery guys don't carry any more than $30 for change. This is a well known fact. They do it so it's not worth robbing them. they even say on the pizza place websites "our drivers only carry x amount". I've had a delivery driver refuse delivery because I tried to pay with a $100 bill and they refused to changed it out. too risky to carry enough cash on them.

pizza guys getting robbed is really fucking rare because of this. it is not at all a high risk job.
>>
>>32557086
My friend used to deliver pizza in Chicago. Just carry a baton.

You shoot, and kill someone on their doorstep, you are going to jail.
You get robbed, and shoot some nigger, you are going to jail.
Shooting someone in this liberal shithole has to be your last line of defense, and only if your life is in danger. aka the nigger has to have a gun.
>>
>>32558037
my store, which is a major chain, has drivers carry $40 to start and you don't cash out until the end of the night
piss easy to end with couple hundred on a Friday night
your employer did it differently, but not every place does it that way
also, criminals aren't smart and don't know how little or much drivers carry on them

>>32558049
they call deliveries to homes that are unoccupied that they don't own
so far, it's been two houses in the same area that were both rental units that are scheduled to be unoccupied until August
>>
File: WP_20170106_002.jpg (728KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170106_002.jpg
728KB, 2592x1456px
Mexianon here. I usually carry this with me at all times. I work in a taco shop in a not so decent street. Got it from a local market for 150 MXN (7 USD)
>>
>>32557086
Get some OC spray.

It fucking works.
>>
>>32557849
What the fuck are you doing in their mulch?
>>
>>32558037
Wut? Pizza guys get robbed all the fucking time.

You expect dindus to use logic. They dont. They murder each other over fucking Jordans. I live in metro atlanta and pizza dudes get robbed pretty often.
>>
>>32557786
That seems overly complex and potentially more problematic than normal tires.
>>
>>32557746
There's a shank in my boot!
>>
>>32558037
Dude, the first retailer of Kevlar vests was a pizza guy who got in a shoot out with a bunch of dindus.
>>
>>32558037
>pizza guys getting robbed is really fucking rare because of this

Never delivered pizza myself but know a few people who did. Most of them had been robbed or had attempts.

If criminals were smart they wouldn't be criminals.
>>
>>32557873
Morakniv is all you need bro.
>>
>>32558037
>>32558238
Wow
https://youtu.be/CTfxVLFSA5g
>>
Don't carry more change than needed give them everything and get out of dodge. Look for a better job after wear and tear pizza delivery is shit unless your in a high class area
>>
File: baseballbat-light.jpg (15KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
baseballbat-light.jpg
15KB, 500x464px
100% legal to carry, has a legitimate use too. Your boss wouldn't want you tripping and falling on a late night delivery. Just rig up a sling so you can always have it handy.
>>
>>32558243
Dindu s don't use logic based on the area some places won't deliver
>>
>>32558294
Won't do shit against highpoint
>>
File: 71GtFmNDJiL._SL1500_.jpg (80KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71GtFmNDJiL._SL1500_.jpg
80KB, 1500x1500px
>>32557086
Get a good ol' fashioned nigger beater.
>>
Get a hammer, wrap the handle with sports tape or something. Hammers are great.
>>
>>32557086
Get ripped, carry a baton.
>>
>be pizza delivery
>go to the hood
>find address
>go to deliver pizza
>crackhead skittering around
>knock on door
>door opens
>"DA FUCK CHU WANT?"
>"here is your pizza."
>reach into bag to pull it out
>guy pulls a choppa on you
>"nah i aint payin, leave it and walk, punkass bitch."
>grab a hold of your pizza bag carry
>it's an obrez
>take a second to guessitmate the aim
>pull trigger
>BOOM
>7.62x54r tears through the pizza and the bag
>fist size hole square in the man's chest
>fireball sears pizza bits onto his skin
>police detectives can't stop giggling as they have to mark the numerous seared pieces of pepperoni with those little number tags.
>>
>>32558313
This guy get it.
Get a big fucking flashlight with a strobe on it. (maglite preferably)
No one will see it as a weapon, and you can deter people with it from a distance to a lesser degree.
I used one in conjunction with a wooden board shield on niggers once and it worked better than expected.
>>
>>32557086
Street's closed pizza boy, find another way home
>>
>>32557786
how'd the actual grip on those bitches be? Like could you take corners with them or would they be too much of a flexing meme?
>>
>>32557086
Pepper gel, that stuff is nasty.
>>
File: baton.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
baton.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>32557086
three words: telescopic baton nigga
>>
>>32557917
If you deliver pizza for a living you need to do whatever you can to escape your current world for something with a future and NOT in that location.

I'd be banging on a recruiters door or considering the merchant marine.
>>
>>32558824
Maglite confirmed for garbage. They were cool thirty years ago. Get a Streamlight rechargeable Stinger instead.
>>
>>32557086
Remember most of the money isnt yours and isnt worth dying over. Just stash your tips somewhere noone would check between stops
>>
>>32557086
Dude around where I live there was a pizza delivery job that payed $30 a hour.
>>
>>32559697
I'm in college
it pays $15-20 an hour, much of that tax free and it's part time in the evenings
>>
>>32557849
>>32558172
I think they were thinking of the pizza guy breaking the door down with his dick and getting a chunk of wood stuck in it.
>>
for a kid from chicago, you sure dont know how to fight.

bust off the nearest car antenna and start swinging that whip at the dindus; they'll jump back.

a bicycle chain makes a dandy weapon. almost as good as a chain saw chain.

my father gave me a straight razor and told me "back in the old neighborhood, this was an 'equalizer'"
>>
>>32557086

Pizza delivery is a shit job even in a safe area.

In nigtown its pretty much just asking for someone to end your life.

Carry a gun, legally or illegally or do something else for a living.
>>
>>32558037
>pizza guys getting robbed is really fucking rare because of this. it is not at all a high risk job.

You obviously don't live around niggers. They WILL kill you for 5 bucks in change and the pizza you're carrying.
>>
>>32557835
>gentleman's push-dagger

right... you just have it on you to open boxes and envelopes, yeah?

A Push-dagger is designed for a pretty specific task and takes away a lot of the benefit of the doubt you might otherwise get from the cops.

Do you also have a gentleman's black jack you can carry?
>>
>>32558205

It's good for forklifts and shit were you are just rumbling around at 10mph and don't care if you run over a pile of nails, they actually use them currently.

I doubt it has the performance for actually going fast.
>>
>>32557086
Bear Mace, the BIG can.
>>
>>32557086
Expandable baton, they come in different sizes. Carry one in your pocket, on your belt. It just looks like a flashlight when concealed in a holster. Learn to quick draw it, they're lethal and will break bone.
>>
>>32558238
>>32558258
Remember this from Hitler channel. Tales of the Gun?
>>
>>32557086
do you mind saying how much you make every two weeks? also carry around pepper spray until permit at least. spray, throw pizza, run
>>
>>32557796
Assuming you could transport both while preventing delays, yes. Bear in mind however, that the pizzas may not be going the same place as the pizzas.
>>
File: Maglite_5-Cell_D_Flashlight[1].png (181KB, 1200x355px) Image search: [Google]
Maglite_5-Cell_D_Flashlight[1].png
181KB, 1200x355px
>>32558294
>d cell maglite
>>
>>32557564
How much is your life worth to you?
>>
File: 1428084799230.jpg (76KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1428084799230.jpg
76KB, 625x469px
>>32557796
We got no job, we got no food...

OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!
>>
File: tyrone.png (226KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.png
226KB, 620x670px
>>32558234
Holy fuck this got me good, better than it should have. Fuckin rich, anon
>>
>>32558101
>>32558179
>>32558238
>>32558243
>>32558258
>>32560150

I stand corrected. I do indeed live in a "culturally enriched environment" here in Cincinnati (the home of literal race riots) but I guess it's just not common around here. I shouldn't have assumed that it was the same everywhere else in country as it is here, so I'll kindly shut the fuck up.
>>
>>32557086

Just carry a gun anyway. Would you rather risk getting jailed for a piece, or getting fucked up because you're unarmed? As long as it's properly concealed you've nothing to worry about.
>>
>>32557086
>I have a job driving pizzas right now
Carry extra sweets or soft drinks. Not for customers. Laced with slow acting poison. Like warfarine. Give out these when robbed.

Then just wait. For their suicides.
>>
>>32559724
Remember this is the type of mentality that leads to encouraging small criminals to keep doing what they do, If someones friend tries to mug someone and gets shot, they might think twice about doing it themselves.
>>
>>32557086

Move the fuck out of that place to a state where you can CCW without gay ass coursers and permits.

Also carry illegally, don't get caught and don't give any fucks.
>>
>>32568555
>move out of that place
>>32564162
>just break the law

it is far, far easier to say these things that do them
such suggestions are maddeningly unhelpful
>>
>>32560490
Uhh I think you fucked up.
>>
>>32557917
>if I quit because I'm scared, them I'm still a victim

senpai it sounds like you just want to kill hoodlums, not deliver pizzas.
>>
>>32568636
Some choices are hard. I abandoned my shitty life and moved. Worked great. If you choose to live in a CHUD zone you are asking for it. Be mobile, stay mobile, love mobility!

>maddeningly unhelpful

Translates as "my bitch ass doesn't like the truth". If millions of beaners can fucking walk to the US to change their lives, no one else has an excuse. OP is fucked. OP has no serious defensive options because there is zero viable non-joke self-defense without a gun IRL. OP has a shit job. Please show the logic of dying for a pizza! I REALLY like pizza but not that much.

Asking how to stay fucked with no good options vs. changing your life is like the young troops who marries the town cumdumpster asking how to keep her from cheating when he goes TDY.
>>
>>32568806
>OP says he's in the process of getting a CC permit
>wants to know what he can do until the paperwork goes through
enter retards
>durr, just pick up your entire life and move somewhere with better gun laws
>durr, just carry a gun illegally
>durr, pick up your life and move somewhere white
>>
>>32557199
Haha. This. And change your name to Hiro Protagonist.
>>
>>32558481
christ you're one obnoxious memespewer
do you even own firearms?
>>
>>32568902
Kid go away, adults are talking
>>
>i have a job driving pizzas

Can you take my pizza for a drive it's lonely sometimes for him

Ever since pineapple cheated on him with pepperoni he hasnt been the same
>>
File: KIMBER_PB_x3.png (205KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
KIMBER_PB_x3.png
205KB, 450x312px
>>32557086
I have a few no-gun, old-school options for you that you can consider. I'll also tell you how I keep myself safe.

Some old-school options:
> Hankie/Padlock: Keep the padlock as locked and run your hankie through the loop. Let it rest in your back pocket and when attacked you grab both ends of the hankie. You swing it at the opponent and the padlock acts as a blunt weapon.

> Pepper-spray: A lot of companies make pretty good pepper-sprays. Sabre Red's pepper spray's come with a little key ring so you can attach your keys to the spray and the ring is built so you can quickly release the spray bottle from your keys( if your keys are in the ignition ) to protect yourself. Kimber also makes a few pepper "blaster" that are more like a pepper pistol; image, product link and video related: http://www.kimberamerica.com/pepper-blaster & https://youtu.be/XeUid2gt-XU

Part 2 next post...
>>
>>32568747
Who doesn't?
>>
File: crktwilliamspen.jpg (106KB, 900x427px) Image search: [Google]
crktwilliamspen.jpg
106KB, 900x427px
>>32571026
Part 2

What I do is a lot less obvious than either of the above options. I have a small flashlight I keep in my left pocket with a tactical pen( don't laugh, not all tac-pens suck ) clipped to my right pocket or in hand when I go to the door. I'd recommend anything above 350 lumens for your flashlight and I'd recommend it be uncrowned since you can't take "weapons" into work. Avoid cheap brands( bell+howel, etc. ) and any light that runs on AA or AAA; CR123 or Lithium battery powered flashlights will hold up much better to shock and abuse for the purpose you intended. Sadly a lot of the tactical pens on the market give off a tactical vibe but the CRKT Williams-designed pen was designed to be very discrete( image related; it is the one I use and might be the best thing CRKT makes( as sad as that is ) and low-priced so it might be worth you looking at it.

When at the door be polite. If they make what seems like an aggressive move toward you take a step back. If it continues pull out your flashlight and shine it in their eyes/back away. Most people won't close when you blind them if their reason for coming after you isn't a personal one. If they keep coming at you then you can use your pen( or flashlight if it is crowned ) to strike. If they have made contact with you ( grabbed you by the shoulder, are trying to grab you or hold you, etc. ) aim for their hand; you'll likely break some of the bones in their hand and that will let you get away and call for help. If they are only tying to hurt or contain you then aim for the face, neck or side of the head. Your goal is shock-disengagement so you can retreat and escape. While I don't recommend CRKT products, excluding the pen, they have a video from the pen's designer( James Williams, a self-defense expert ) explaining how he uses flashlights, pens and knives while in the civilian world. You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRkAEq5Brs

Also see Zero Tolerance pens.
>>
File: 4564564.jpg (9KB, 400x121px) Image search: [Google]
4564564.jpg
9KB, 400x121px
Buy yourself a tire knocker to keep in your car OP. That way you can check your tire pressure at a moment's notice, very important in your line of work.
>>
>>32558037
As I think someone previously stated, criminals dont use logic. hell i remember a few years ago some dindu robbed a pizza delivery driver by beating him with a 2liter of soda
>>
>>32562908
Sorry mane I feel bad for shitposting
>>
>>32568636

>implying I haven't done them

I live outside USA. I've been trying to move there and I still am. Cannot comment anymore about that illegal carry thing though. But I guess you get the idea.
>>
>>32558037
Well that's not true. I'm a delivery driver and the only place I can stash my tips is either on my person or in my car. We don't have a lockbox at the store or anywhere I can safely store money.
My co workers are much more likely to steal from me than the people I deliver to anyways.
>>
>>32571192
use this instead
http://www.wickedlasers.com/torch
>>
>>32575585
I get really annoyed with people suggesting just move/carry illegally on /k/
it demonstrates that whoever is posting that doesn't understand how the world works and how people's circumstances differ

yes, obviously, given enough time and motivation, anyone can move anywhere, but that's not helpful in the short term or if someone is unwilling to move in the short term (like OP, who is in the process of legally carrying a firearm)
illegal carry is feasible for some people and not for others
just as moving to a more gun lenient jurisdiction is feasible for some people and not for others

far too many people on /k/ think in absolutes where anyone not carrying is completely defenseless and must live in a totalitarian anti-gun dystopia when most of humanity lives in fairly normal neighborhoods with fairly normal crime rates
of course it would be best if everyone could carry a concealed firearm for self defense, but suggesting a student or poor person "just move" or "just carry illegally" is simply an unhelpful and non-productive suggestion

if someone is asking about non-firearm self defense, they aren't asking because firearm self-defense is something that is feasible for them
if firearm self defense were feasible, they'd be asking about that

but no, /k/ommandos who live in /k/entucky or Alas/k/a "know" everything and "know" that only a firearm is effective for self defense, and asking about any non-firearm method must make you a "cuck" or a "degenerate" or a" slave", etc, and everyone can just pick up their entire job/education/career/college/family/girl and leave for a better state
such people do not live in reality, and their advice is consistently unhelpful

take OP
OP says that he is getting his CC permit and only asking for options in the interim, and dumbasses are still suggesting that he carry illegally (neverminding that the risk of being accosted by a criminal are less than the risk of being accosted by a pig) or move to another state
>>
>>32575667
>wicked lasers
they market to trash who doesn't know anything about lasers
people who know about lasers don't buy from them
>>
>>32575680
whats a better brand of flashlight that light shit on fire?
also

>people who know about lasers
>>
put the pizza on the doorstep
knock on the door and step to the side and back away
pull out the gat
shoot em and then steal everything in the house
get the crack, the gats, get it all

move to another ghetto and rinse and repeat
>>
>>32557086
Fellow Pizza Delivery bro here,
Since we have to tuck in shirts for professional appearance IWB holster is not an option I carry a Kimber pepper blaster in my left pocket and a CZ82 (small enough to pocket holds 12 rounds) in my right pocket of my pants. And have a pocket knife clipped in my back pocket.

I carry the pizza in my left hand so if needed I can withdraw my handgun.

Also my real wallet is left in the car along with most of my tip money, I carry a disposal wallet with no more than 20 dollars or so.

I am thinking of buying a 26" collapsible baton but cant realistically figure a way of carrying it.
>>
>>32575746
haha
funny you should mention a CZ 82 because that's exactly what I have

I'll be carrying that against store policy once I get my CC permit

this dummy wallet is a good idea
I think I have one of my old ones laying around

since I started this thread, I got some Sabre Red OC spray which I'm leaving at work for other drivers to use too
>>
>>32557564
I will absolutely guarantee there are other drivers there who carry. Just shit up about it.
>>
File: surefire-sidekick.png (196KB, 374x328px) Image search: [Google]
surefire-sidekick.png
196KB, 374x328px
>>32575667
Hey there, this is >>32571026 >>32571192 coming back to tell >>32557086 that I'd look into Streamlight and Surefire for flashlights. Streamlight is the better company but Surefire has a keychain light called the Sidekick( image related, video related https://youtu.be/Iqa5PGpJ0Go ) that would be great for what you do. The only gripe I have with it is that the lumen output is only 300.

Streamlight, as a company, is known for just making great lights that last. I've had the luxury of learning from lot of flashlight maniacs and one thing I've heard from a lot of them is that Streamlights are one brand they don't really like to modify because of their quality as opposed to something like a modern MagLite that or LED LENSER they feel the need upgrade.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.