[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Russian Navy is returning the aircraft carrier Admir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 20

>The Russian Navy is returning the aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov and its group from the Mediterranean Sea back to a scrap yard in Russia, the defense ministry reports. The move comes as Russia begins reducing its military presence in Syria.

https://www.rt.com/news/372804-syria-military-russia-kuznetsov/

WHAT A SURPRISE
DIDN'T SEE HAT COMING
LMAO
>>
but at least Propaganda was made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IiLArWYsLU
>>
>>32556661
Someone who kept up with all the news, how much did it actually do? How many strikes did it's embarked air wing accomplish either on board or when transferred to land (if any)?
>>
Either they weren't doing much to begin with with those forces or the """""moderate""""" rebels are more fucked than the media is letting on.
>>
>>32556731
Well it only had about 10 aircraft on it and the sortie rate can't have been too high
>>
File: xX_^Kuznetsov_420^_xX.jpg (281KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
xX_^Kuznetsov_420^_xX.jpg
281KB, 1280x850px
ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SORTIE WITH ONLY MINIMUM (1/6th of the airwing) LOSSES!

GREATEST RUSSIAN NAVAL VICTORY SINCE TSUSHIMA!
URA!
>>
>>32556661
I just cant believe how much propaganda shit i had to hear from this rust bucket over the last year. Not only did it take forever to be actually deployed (contradicting to the Vatniks), its biggest "achievement" was to be connected to 2 plane losses for the russian military.
>>
>>32556661
RIP Kuznetsov.
>>
>>32556731
The Russians claim 400 sorties in total for the air wing. I'm willing to bet most of them were from the fighters that they promptly transferred to airbases.
>>
>>32557073
>The Russians claim 400 sorties in total for the air wing
They were once found out to declare every bomb dropped on one day as sortie, which says everything.
>>
they cucked us out of Syria and turned one of the biggest NATO members (that was supposed to do what needs to be done to Syria), no matter how much you want to humiliate them on the internet.
Sure, a hot potato was thrown to them in 2014 where they earned those sanctions and the low oil price, but still they refused to back off.
And now the candidate for US elections which they wanted to win, won, against the PC warmongering narrative that you all love so much.
They saved Assad, against the wishes of the west, with bombing supposed al qaeda terrorists who were useful in the area.
They did it with some ancient soviet stockpile, kept it simple.
In the meantime they tugged the old beast from the glory days, just so that the old rustbucket can see some action.
Like when you pay for a hooker for your grandpa, that can clearly still get it up.
And its beautiful. No matter how much unnecessary senseless teenager edgy hate you spew trough your keyboards.
>>
>>32558523
>cucked
>>>/pol/
>They saved Assad
They saved their replaceable puppet which is also puppetiered by Iran at the same time, now they have to deal with the aftermath and all the fallout it will produce. If you think the US is not liked in Iraq, lets see how Russia will be liked in Syria. Beside Iran did way more ground force wise than Russia did in the whole conflict, at least they are not too stupid to claim responsibility.
>>
>>32558591
After what was supposed to be dont to Iraq, Lybia and Syria, Iran would come next.
They saw trough all that, thats why they wanted a nuke, or they already have it.
If they with russia manage to keep their foothold there, and it certainly looks like they will, what will the SAYQREATTE EEEYYZRAAYEEELLE do then?
I know for a fact that Hilary was supposed to be there, but something happened.
Big wars are fought with less weapons these days. Even less in the future.
>>
>>32557073
>400 sorties in total for the air wing

100% bullshit.

I'd be surprised if it achieved a third of that.

In any case, NATO assets were watching it throughout the entire deployment so they probably have a very good idea of the real number.
>>
>>32558690
>garbage infusion
Does your post have anything beside being mildly related to the post your referening to?
>>
>>32558690
>>32558523
What the fuck are you talking about?
T B H I hardly thinking standing by our NATO allies and reaffirming our commitments to other democratic nations is warmongering.

Also, Russia was notoriously ineffective with their military campaign, they had dozens of aircraft flying sorties where they would be lucky to actually hit what they were aiming at. Most of their payloads missed targets completely or ended up blowing away civilians.

>>32558737
Yeah, they were known to inflate their numbers to make up for their lackluster performance. What this anon said >>32557267
>>
Why does neo-/k/ hate Russia so much?
>>
>>32556661
>back to a scrap yard in Russia
>>
>>32558934
they haven't been around long enough to know the media is full of shit.
>>
File: bojack in a nutshell.png (157KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
bojack in a nutshell.png
157KB, 296x300px
>scrap yard
>>
>>32558934
While /k/ isnt to Russia friendly, it has a flavour for harsh reality and that collides very hard with the Russboos, Vatniks and Poltards, who """magically""" appeared since Ukraine Conflict.
>>
File: Admiral Kuznetsov CVG.jpg (48KB, 885x498px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral Kuznetsov CVG.jpg
48KB, 885x498px
>>32558934
They dragged a broken aircraft carrier from the North Sea to the Mediterranean where they lost two aircraft (about 1/6 of the total air wing) and then sent its aircraft ashore. Its a total farce. Also we've been making fun of the admiral for years.
>>
>>32556661
10/10
>>
>>32558983
I love /k/'s version of reality where Russia fucks in everywhere they go, yet they always get shit done.

>"""magically"""
Explain this """" """" thing? Is it some kind of politically correct equivalent of the (((( ))))
>>32558984
It did its job as a show of a force, and the war ended this year, meanwhile the US is still in quagmire over Iraq.
>>
Can someone make an imagine of the series is events

Carrier is towed to syria > Carrier loses jet > Carrier loses jet > Carrier towed to scrap yard
>>
>>32559037
>strawman
Was so obvious to happen from someone who defends Russia.
>"""" """"
It is an extension of the ironic " "

>and the war ended this year
So war in Syria is over? Nobody seems to know that apperantly. Maybe because it aint.
>>
>>32559037
>always get shit done
How are your training exercises in Ukraine coming along, tovarich?
>>
>>32558523
>and turned one of the biggest NATO members

That was your own CIA attempting to overthrow erdogan. Russia didn't do shit to Turkey - you did.

But idiots like you can't fathom US foreign policy ever being anything but awesome and fuck yeah and everything goes perfectly right.
>>
>>32559084
>Was so obvious to happen from someone who defends Russia.
So anyone who defends Russia is anti-reality? Do you admit they did a great job in Syria or not?
>It is an extension of the ironic " "
Which makes no sense.

>So war in Syria is over? Nobody seems to know that apperantly. Maybe because it aint.
Only one who doesn't know that is the rebels, Assad manages to get backed by both the ruskies, iranians and the turks.
>>
>>32559114
>So anyone who defends Russia is anti-reality?
There is a noticeable correlation.
>Do you admit they did a great job in Syria or not?
Why would i do that, why would you even ask this?
>Which makes no sense.
You might have also missed the trend with the exclamation marks!!!!!

>Only one who doesn't know that is the rebels, Assad manages to get backed by both the ruskies, iranians and the turks.
So it is """over""" any second now, any second....
>>
File: Nukeeverythin.png (10KB, 496x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nukeeverythin.png
10KB, 496x433px
>>32558934

Because /k/ hates everything

It's the most autistic board for a reason.
>>
>>32559173
Neo-/k/ doesn't hate the US or Obama, strangely enough.
>>
>>32559154
>There is a noticeable correlation.
Explain?
>Why would i do that, why would you even ask this?
Because reality is the ruskies did a great a job in Syria, and ended the war in 3 years.
>You might have also missed the trend with the exclamation marks!!!!!
I miss both.
>So it is """over""" any second now, any second....
The ruskies are already leaving for home man, shit's over.
>>
>>32559197
>Neo-/k/ doesn't hate...Obama
Are you mildly retarded? Just because we dont go poltard on him, doesnt mean we like him.
>>
>>32559213
Are you the Armatard? Or been called so or vatnik?
>>
File: aircraftcarriermeme1.jpg (60KB, 510x700px) Image search: [Google]
aircraftcarriermeme1.jpg
60KB, 510x700px
>>
>>32559237
>russian flagship
That is the tugboat of the Kuznetsov. Is also more reliable and has killed less russians.
>>
>>32559197

/k/ has never hated the US, you are thinking of /pol/

/k/ doesn't care for Obama though.
>>
>>32559220
>>32559272
Neo-/k/ really doesn't hate Obama.

Somehow it hates Trump though.
>>
>>32559236
I'm sorry?
>>
>>32559316
Just get out of here before you embaress yourself too much.
>>
>>32559037
>It did its job as a show of a force

It was a barely functioning carrier that lost two aircraft to accidents in the span of a month, after which it was no longer an aircraft carrier because all of its planes were transferred ashore. It showed many things, but force wasn't one of them.
>>
>>32559304

senpai, neo-/k/ is just the spillover from /pol/. stop trying to boogyman.
>>
>>32559304
>Somehow

The man has shown that he isn't the least bit informed on military matters but will endlessly complain about them on twitter. Gee, I wonder why he might not be popular on the weapons board?
>>
>>32559348
So neo-/k/, the ones that likes Obama and hates Trump, is actually the spillover from /pol/.
>>
>>32559354
The man has elected Mattis, Flynn and people who know their shit.

The man has brought down cost for the F-35.

While all /k/ ever does is autistic screeching.
>>
>>32559037
>It did its job as a show of a force, and the war ended this year, meanwhile the US is still in quagmire over Iraq.
And of course 30000 sorties of Russia aircraft based in Syria have nothing to do with it. It is Put-Put that "showed force" with couple impressive crashes.
>>
>>32559337
The force is shown of it being there, and participating in the conflict.
>>
>>32556661
>aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov and its group from the Mediterranean Sea back to a scrap yard in Russia

it's hopeless yuri carrier is broke, off to scrap pile D':
>>
>>32559381
The Kutz being there is a show of force.

I didn't say it's the decisive blow to the conflict.
>>
>>32559394
Are you joking? It being there cost it two aircraft and like I said, its presence was pointless because the planes were moved ashore. It literally did nothing accept cause the loss of 1/6 of its own air wing through incompetence. It didn't participate.
>>
>>32559304
its just shills & cuckservative faggots
I guess a high % of them are brainwashed former military
>>
>>32559379
>Flynn
>>
>>32559371

You are neo-k anon

You spend your time in an echo chamber so right wing anything reasonable seems left to you

This isn't a politics board, keep that in /pol/
>>
>>32559420
>anyone i don't like is a cuck
>my lunatic media outlets would never lie
>>
>>32559379
>The man has brought down cost for the F-35.

He did not, he cannot even affect the cost of the F-35 seeing as how the program is already funded through by congress. He's a shameless demagogue, costs are going down because they were projected too as production increased and those who are even the least bit informed new this for years, but he's taking credit for it and taking advantage the average citizens ignorance of the system to look better.

Also Flynn is a tool who doesn't know dick, well except for Putin's that is.
>>
File: catIsDyingSendHelp.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
catIsDyingSendHelp.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>>32559371
4chan has been overwhelmed across the board with libtarded normies

say nigger in 2009 no one except maybe a dumbass newfag would care

say nigger today minimum of 5 posts telling you to >>>/pol/

I blame moot for making 4chan user friendly. It is too easy for normal fucks to use now and it's attracted facebook/reddit/tumblr le ebin meme cunts
>>
>>32559451
>I'm a nigger lover and I hate the only pro-gun president the US has had the last century

k
>>
>>32559435
Oh, now I'm the neo-/k/.

Yeah man, /k/ has always liked leftists and Obama, so naturally neo-/k/ is the opposite of that.
>>
>>32559489
Except he did, and the F-35 cost is going to be reduced aggressively precisely because he complained on Twitter.
>and those who are even the least bit informed new this for years, but he's taking credit for it and taking advantage the average citizens ignorance of the system to look better.
Please show some news before December where the F-35 program cost is going to reduced cost severely.
>Also Flynn is a tool who doesn't know dick, well except for Putin's that is.
Nice joke, but care to back that up?
>>
>>32559540

Again, you only think /k/ likes obama because we aren't tripping over ourselves to call him "king nigger" and calling his wife a tranny

Get a grip
>>
>>32559418
It was there, and it participated briefly in the conflict.

That's the show of force.
>>
>>32559566
The F-35 was going to price reduction costs 2 years before he even had a thought...
>>
>>32559628
Old /k/ called Obama exactly that, my friend.

I think you get should a grip, neo-/k/.
>>
>>32559642
And now Trump is going to reduce that already reduced price.
>>
>>32559683

Some did, but not the majority.

you can autism all you want, but it wont change that this is a weapons board, not a politics board.

/k/ has always been pro America, anti gun grabber. (including obama)
>>
>>32556781

Wait, they took losses? To enemy fire or malfunctions?
>>
>>32559727
Actually, the majority of old /k/ called Obama that.

I was there.

>but it wont change that this is a weapons board, not a politics board.
/k/ has always discussed politics before the time moot cucks up 4chan and even banned gun control discussions on /k/.
>>
>>32559760

two to malfunctions

>>32559766

I was as well, funny I don't recall that at all.
>>
>>32558934

Because we got tired of the constant fucking shilling.
>>
>>32559785
Oh, you don't recall the various nigger threads? About kebab removal? About anti-gun control threads?
>>
>>32559793
We are tired of that, now we shill for America.
>>
>>32559566
>the F-35 cost is going to be reduced aggressively precisely because he complained on Twitter.

Like I said, the F-35 is in a sense already bought and paid for. The program is funded and the contract is final, and we knew this for years. The price was projected as $133 million per aircraft around 2013, now the current projection shows that high production rate will bring the price down to $75-85 million per aircraft.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/03/16/f35-cost-may-drop-to-85-million-by-2019.html

A recent article.
>>
>>32559766

We call him names but we don't reflexively support his foreign enemies as a result.

Only idiot newfags who bought into the epic frog mems do that.
>>
>>32559807

No I recall that, I never claimed that /k/ was left wing

The difference between /k/ and /pol/ is /k/ hates niggers and kebabs for doing something shitty, not just because they are niggers and kebabs.

/k/ hates obama because of his policies

/k/ had black posters, gay posters, even furry posters (still does, rip niggatron though)

Again, when you are so far right everything is left to you, you need some perspective in your life.
>>
>>32559566

>the f35 cost is going to be reduced aggressively because of what he said

citation fucking needed
>>
They only lost 1/6th of their airwing while deployed. not bad!
>>
>>32559820
>Like I said, the F-35 is in a sense already bought and paid for.
That's just the program, they are not talking about the cost of the jets themselves.
>The program is funded and the contract is final, and we knew this for years.
No, the contract is not final, the US can cancel the contract at any times because the delivery of the F-35 is not completed.
>The price was projected as $133 million per aircraft around 2013, now the current projection shows that high production rate will bring the price down to $75-85 million per aircraft.
And Trump will bring that price down even more.
>>
>>32559840
http://mondaymondaynetwork.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-tweet-makes-lockheed-ceo-promice-reduce-price-f-35/
>>
File: 1477703854339.png (395KB, 640x717px) Image search: [Google]
1477703854339.png
395KB, 640x717px
>>
>>32559683
This guy is right.
Before /pol/ was created, /k/ was pretty much /pol/ with guns.
>>
>>32559821
Half of /k/ was pro-Russia when the Ukraine conflict shows up.

Some of /k/ is still pro-Russia right now, but that number is decreasing while the amount of Obama supporters are increasing.
>>
>>32559887
Bullshit. /k/ called them out for the shit they tried since first day, things just changed when the paid shills and uselful idiots flooded /k/.
>>
>>32559860

>lockheed promised to reduce cost pinky swear

wow epic win thanks based trump we did it reddit! Why didn't any presidents think of just tweeting at the military industrial complex before now? Look how quickly they told him exactly what he wanted to hear.
>>
>>32559887

No one is buying it ivan

Russia is the butt of the joke in /k/ and has been for a long time

>muh s400
>>
>>32559835
So you recall the /k/'s politics thread yet you don't think /k/ is about politics.
>The difference between /k/ and /pol/ is /k/ hates niggers and kebabs for doing something shitty, not just because they are niggers and kebabs.
/pol/ is actually pro-nigger and kebab than /k/, just the right ones like that nigger sheriff and Assad.
>/k/ hates obama because of his policies
/k/ barely hates Obama anymore.
>/k/ had black posters, gay posters, even furry posters
/pol/ has more black posters and gay posters than /k/, you can keep those furries though.
>Again, when you are so far right everything is left to you, you need some perspective in your life.
Hilarious, the whole of 4chan has been tried to more left wing after moot cucks /pol/. You saying nigger now can be an offense on 4chan.
>>
>>32559887

Pro-obama and anti-russia are not the same thing you fucking moron.
>>
>>32559915
So why didn't Obama do it?

Why didn't Lockheed tell Obama what exactly he wanted to hear?
>>
>>32559904
Jelly he isn't paid to shitpost
>>
>>32559848
>No, the contract is not final, the US can cancel the contract at any times because the delivery of the F-35 is not completed.

That would be a complete disaster and a waste of billions of dollars and even a more when you consider man hours and labor. This will not happen. The aircraft has already entered low rate initial production and is in service.

>And Trump will bring that price down even more.

That's not happening seeing as how the planes are essentially bought and paid for at this point, and how he has no control over the funding. Congress will defend it to the death considering the amount of jobs it creates and how they are placed all over the country.

You have put blind faith in an utterly shameless and transparent demagogue, and its clear you don't actually know how any of this works.
>>
File: Okay.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Okay.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>32559860
>http://mondaymondaynetwork.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-tweet-makes-lockheed-ceo-promice-reduce-price-f-35/
>mondaymondaynetwork
>>
>>32559904
>>32559916
We are rewriting history as we speak.

When the Ukraine conflicts pops up, half of /k/ was on Russia's side.
>>
>>32559971
>half of /k/ was on Russia's side
That's not how I recall
>>
>>32559934

Because Obongo already heard the whole Lockheed spiel about working hard to reduce costs and deliver cutting edge combat solution paradigms?

The clickbait shit acting like a simple PR promise means actual savings is fucking laughable.
>>
>>32559698
It was already on it's way to becoming cheaper before he tweeted about.
>>
>>32559860
This is a "reputable" article. They've committed to nothing. This promise is as empty as Trump's threat.
>>
File: 1414295712001.png (13KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1414295712001.png
13KB, 473x454px
>>32556661

Jesus, just shows how WEAK the Russians are.

They didn't even know the full extent of the decay of the ship before they set out on the cruise to Syria. Now it's deemed beyond salvage...
>>
File: 1483217596392.gif (276KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483217596392.gif
276KB, 400x225px
>>32559949

>ellipses in the headline

this is why everyone makes fun of you
>>
>>32559860
>>32559949
what actually happened is she met with Donald Trump, presumably told him why he's an idiot and why he should stick to bizarre and outlandish Twitter rants then left.
>>
>>32559941
>That would be a complete disaster and a waste of billions of dollars and even a more when you consider man hours and labor. This will not happen. The aircraft has already entered low rate initial production and is in service.
Oh, and they say Trump isn't going to the president of the US.
>That's not happening seeing as how the planes are essentially bought and paid for at this point
No, the cost so far is the program, the planes are actually not bought and paid for, and the costs can be driven down even more, provided inflation doesn't tamper with that.
>You have put blind faith in an utterly shameless and transparent demagogue
That man has already did more than Obama did in 8 years.
>>
>>32559971
after all the CLANG threads ? fuck no
>>
>>32559971
>>32559935
>Forgetting how /k/ could identify russian equipment and personal that wasnt ment to be in ukraine first hand
Yeah, someone is really hard trying to rewrite history here, sure aint the russians or their friend, what would they know about rewriting history.
>>
>>32559983
>>32560027
As I recall it, after the CLANG threads, there were many threads regarding the green men in Crimea, and then threads about pro-russian rebels.
>>
File: 1476145275681.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476145275681.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>32560015

>Trump won within the margin of error of polling
>this means projections about defense procurements are also wrong
>>
>>32558934
Blatant shilling, paid trolls and the fact that russians are subhuman vermin.
>>
File: 1407047828672.jpg (45KB, 479x435px) Image search: [Google]
1407047828672.jpg
45KB, 479x435px
>>32560015
>That man has already did more than Obama did in 8 years.
>>
>>32560070
>Trump won within the margin of error of polling
Holy shit, so 95% to 5% is a margin of error?
>>
>>32560077

Obama has removed more kebab in the last year than Trump has removed in his entire life.
>>
>>32560077
Well, he's already making the dollar going up again.

And he's not even prez yet.
>>
>>32560093

>trump won 95% of the vote

you what
>>
>>32560015
>Oh, and they say Trump isn't going to the president of the US.

I fail to see the comparison between this and throwing over ten years and over a trillion dollars down the drain, and inevitably spending even more on a rushed replacement that won't be as good.

>No, the cost so far is the program, the planes are actually not bought and paid for, and the costs can be driven down even more, provided inflation doesn't tamper with that.

The planes are funded, and are funded through congress. Full scale production is to begin in about two years, this will bring down the price, not twitter. There is currently almost no room what so ever for cost negotiation considering orders are already being delivered. If we made a contract for additional aircraft then price could be negotiated.

>That man has already did more than Obama did in 8 years.

He has shown how inexperienced and useless he is, he doesn't know how the system works and has shown he has no interest in learning. He's a demagogue, pure and simple, blowing what few accomplishments he has out of proportion and taking credit for those others have made.
>>
>>32560111

wow he's really doing it reddit!!! This is how macroeconomics AND politics really work!
>>
>>32560118
No, the projection was that 95% polls show Hillary win.
>>
>>32560131
Yeah, I guess after 8 years, Obama's economics plan finally pay off huh?
>>
>>32559037
>always get shit done.
>russia
Limp dicked has-beens that occasionally throws impotent bitchfits in bordering shitholes. Ever since th US cucked the warsaw pact away from them and shattered their empire they have been impotent and unimpressive.
>>
I like Trump and the republican majority for the possibility of loosening on gun restrctions

I don't like his relationship with Putin though, being friendly is one thing but we shouldn't allow a country with the GDP of Mexico to dictate what the US does and doesn't do.
>>
>>32558591
>

Retarded teens go to plebbit.
>>
>>32558934
Neo/k/ is basically the NSA's counter-vatnik task force, but they do it for free.
>>
File: 1483583275214.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483583275214.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>32560134

>I don't know what Margin of Error means: the post

Trump won within the MoE OF THOSE POLLS. As in, if Hillary was polling on average up 4% with an MoE of 6%, and the actual result showed Trump up 1%, there was a polling error of 5%.

It takes some impressive ignorance to be more statistically illiterate than actual Hillary supporters.
>>
>>32556661
This is what people are worried about war with.
>>
>>32560192
>everything i dont like reddit/CTR/muslim/...
You can get out of /pol/ but you cant get /pol/ out of a poltard.
>>
File: 1474646994767.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
1474646994767.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>32560221

It's funny because /pol/ itself has been overrun by r/thedonald for months
>>
>>32560237
>implying thedonald wasn't created by poltards in the first place

negro please
>>
>>32560237
/pol/ is the whore of boards, which lets itself get penetrated by the most dominant shill in the ass til its penis comes out of its mouth again to speak for /pol/.
>>
File: aipac.jpg (24KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
aipac.jpg
24KB, 490x360px
>>32560174
>I don't like his relationship with Putin though, being friendly is one thing but we shouldn't allow a country with the GDP of Mexico to dictate what the US does and doesn't do.

But you're happy a nation smaller than Sweden dictates what the US does and doesn't do and bribes congressmen and women, senators and other officials and also forces ALL potential Americans running for elected office to GROVEL before them at their convention every year?
>>
>>32560259
>trying too hard - the post
>>
>>32560264

>You have one country manipulating you so you should have another country manipulating you :^)

Yeah nah you're gay, both should fuck off

Also implying Russia isn't controlled by Israel as well.
>>
>>32560264

Are you implying Obama isn't the least Israel-friendly potus in decades?

Are you implying Donald "Israel is our greatest ally" Trump is somehow not pro-Israel?
>>
>>32560256

You reap what you sow.
>>
>>32560280
Sorry couldn't understand you properly? Do...you have a dick in the back of your mouth there?
>>
>>32560195

Nigger please, no one was even talking of a remote Trump marginal victory. NO ONE, except for maybe Ann Coulter.

What the fuck is with these homosexuals on a gun board?
>>
>>32559760
2 planes crashed on or near the carrier.
>>
>>32560314

Okay seriously look up what margin of error means and come back to me.
>>
File: tumblr_nnoto42Od11r2wagxo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnoto42Od11r2wagxo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x714px
>>32560237
>It's funny because /pol/ itself has been overrun by r/thedonald for months

Other way around. /pol/ drives The_Donald.
>>
>>32560326

They drive them right to /pol/, yes
>>
>>32560291

I'm not referring to any one candidate, but the process.

Your elected officials have to grovel in front of sand niggers before they get to run for office.

Surprised you're not really outraged at that... How WEAK do you have to be to allow such a parasitic entity?
>>
>>32560347

go to bed, Ivan
>>
>>32560347

Remember when Putin personally visited Israel to ask for permission to bomb in syria?

I remember.
>>
>>32559876
what the fuck
>>
Wow /k/ is full of neo-cuck McCain types.
>>
>>32559934
>why didn't Obama waste time doing something pointless to get a useless response
>>
>>32556691
Holy shit is that ship a smoker. Reminds one of WW1 era smoke clouds.
>>
>>32556691

The crew got some experience from it, so there's that
>>
>>32562593
They came from /int/ and reddit.
>>
>>32562593
>if you dislike russia you are a neocon

LEL.

Blame your shills. I would be just fine with cleansing that ex soviet shithole in nuclear fire just to save my eyes from reading their incessant shitposts.
>>
File: 2000_073_l.jpg (411KB, 1268x650px) Image search: [Google]
2000_073_l.jpg
411KB, 1268x650px
>>32556661
At least it went better than the "Voyage of The Damned"

>Be Russia in 1904
>Japan be dissing and sinks your Pacific fleet and blocked a port
>Aw hell naw!
>Send navy from Baltic sea via the pacific around africa

Highlight: The "Battle" of Dogger Bank

The Russians identified innocent trawlers as being Japanese torpedo boats and opened fire - an incident which almost caused war between Russia and Britain.

In the ensuing pandemonium several Russian ships signaled that torpedoes had hit them. On the battleship "Borodino", some of the crew donned life belts and lay prone on the deck while others charged around wielding cutlasses shouting that the ship was being boarded by the Japanese and thus panicked the fleet even more.

The Russian battleships continued firing, damaging four British trawlers and sinking one. For good measure they also managed to hit two of their own cruisers the "Avrora" and the "Donskoy" which had been subject to a bombardment from seven Russian battleships sailing in line-ahead formation !

The following morning revealed a night of madness caused by mass hysteria amongst the Russians. Fortunately for the British trawlers (and the two Russian cruisers) Russian gunnery was so bad that damage had been kept to a minimum. For example, the battleship "Oroyol" had fired over 500 shells without hitting a thing.

The Russian government was quick to apologise but British public opinion and the media demanded war against Russia. Twenty-eight British battleships from the Home Fleet were ordered to raise steam and prepare for action while British cruiser squadrons shadowed the Russian fleet as it crossed the Bay of Biscay and sailed down the Portuguese coast.

Nearing Vigo, Rozhestvensky was ordered to dock and leave behind the officers who had been responsible for attacking the British trawlers.
>>
>>32558919
>NATO allies
>allies

I would hardly call freeloaders "allies"
>>
>>32564838
Poland pulls their weight.
>>
>>32558982
kill dat fetus
pew pew
>>
>>32556731
>how much did it actually do
Lots of training and combat experience, which was the goal.
>>32558737
>NATO assets were watching it throughout the entire deployment so they probably have a very good idea of the real number
>Trusting NATO
>Ever
Lol.
>>
>>32556902
>Make a thread about every cloud of smoke it has out out during its deployment
>I just cant believe how much propaganda shit i had to hear from this rust bucket over the last year
Stay mad, fatnik.
>>
>>32558934

Russian shilling takes its toll, anon.
>>
>>32559269
>Muh tugboat
So when did this actually happen except for that one instance in 2012?
>>
>>32559418
>It didn't participate.
The point was to make the crews participate and have some combat experience. Which they did.
>>
>>32558934

pushback due all the delusional russia stronk vatnik posting
>>
>>32565275
Delusional russia stronk vatnik posting is a pushback sue to all the delusional russia shit fatnik posting.
>>
>>32565283

ebin yuri ebin

that doesn't change the fact that the current anti-russian sentiment started with the massive uptick in blatant russian shillposting around the time of MH-17
>>
>>32558934
They succeed where US failed. Also a lot of hohols.
>>
>>32564698
I was about to say the same thing. The diesels must be in really rough shape. Or,,they're just laying down a smokescreen.

Btw, I don't think the US Navy would let a commercial ship get as close to a carrier ss that one pic shows.
>>
>>32558934

because russians are subhuman scum who can't even into military without ass raping new recruits
>>
>>32565283
Its the other way round. Vatniks and their constant tries to revionism history is just so fucking annoying and foreseeable.
>>
>>32565366
and balts
dont forget the balts
>>
Why dont you march to a Leppo and demand that the russians go away and give it back to the moderate opposition?
Bring your firearms too
>>
>>32558934
They are insecure about something
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.