[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could guatemala wage a land war against belize to reclaim stolen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

Could guatemala wage a land war against belize to reclaim stolen land?
Would the world intervene?
>>
Return rightful clay
>>
>"""stolen land"""
Stop listening to Argentinians, ese.
>>
>>32555804

Dear God fucking no way Jose. Guatemala can barely wipe its own ass.

Went to Guat City and there is no soap in any of the bathrooms. People clear cut mountain sides for subsistence agriculture and wonder why there are constant mudslides. Fathers knock up their 14 year old daughters. The food is terrible, any decent meal I had was cooked by a Mexican or Salvadorean, never a Guat. Two people were lynched for stealing corn while I was there. The road into Belize is a step below an ox cart trail. The military is illiterate and barely capable of killing Mayan peasants. The entire shit show is run by kleptocracy that puts the word hubris in a positive light. Mexico even closes the border for the night because they don't want to deal with the Guats. These people aren't invading shit.

Then we must ask why they would even want Belize? The country is a Britbong sparsely populated shittier version of Jamaica over run with Negroes who will steal your shoes when they aren't too drunk. Chinese take out and some coral are the only thing the country has of value.

TL;DR Once the Guats learn what soap is for, then we can talk about military endeavors.
>>
File: escopeta.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
escopeta.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
Since this is a weapons board here's what every other shop had out front in Guat City to deter theft. Plenty of guns floating around from the civil war, I actually met a legit arms trafficker who burned his brain doing datura... twice.
>>
>>32556012
>daily reminder that Guatemala's government was overthrown because Chiquita Banana was cheating on their taxes and was about to finally pay for it
>>
File: guatemala pre-54.png (60KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
guatemala pre-54.png
60KB, 300x250px
>>32556088

>implying Guatemala looked like this before '54
>>
File: Kaibiles.jpg (320KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Kaibiles.jpg
320KB, 1600x1066px
Here's the best the Guats have to offer, the Kaibiles
>>
>>32556175

They have fun training:

"The Kaibiles are infamous for their reputed practice of forcing recruits to kill animals, which includes raising a puppy and bonding with it before killing and eating it, as well as biting the heads off live chickens. In addition, recruits are shot and forced to perform field surgery on themselves, and to drink water out of recently fired artillery shells. As part of the course's finishing ritual, every recruit must drink "Bomb", a mix of tequila, whiskey, rum, beer, water, and gunpowder, served in a bamboo glass with a bayonet tied to it. Soldiers must drink it carefully, so as not to get drunk and cut themselves with the bayonet. Once they successfully complete this ritual, they are inducted into the Kaibiles."
>>
>>32555898
Las Malvinas por siempre!
>>
>>32556201
Why do 4th world dumps always have retarded training
>>
Considering most 1st world countries couldn't even find these countries on a map, I doubt the ramifications of a bloody war between the two would bump updates of the latest celebrity scandal off the nightly news
>>
>>32556201
They also had a platoon of them get wiped out in the Congo or something or another while peacekeeping, so much for elite.
>>
>>32556257
I think most high schoolers in America would be able to find Belize and Guatemala on a map, considering it's still North America.
>>
Visiting Belize around the border with Guatemala . Armed patrols seemed pretty constant. Belize isn't sleeping on the Guatemala threat. Funny how much these two countries contest the border. Nothing worth spilling blood over exists that I could find.

>>32556012
Hits the nail on the head. The only thing Guatemala would want out of Belize is a port on the Caribbean. Which sounds nice, until you remember they couldn't make any use of it because the infrastructure would immediately become unusable.

I love the comment about Chinese take out in Belize... some of the best I've ever had.
>>
File: 331.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
331.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
>>32556828

They already have Puerto Barrios on the Caribbean, so there is literally nothing of value. The Guat government is crazy corrupt and incompetent, so mouthing off about stolen land is an attempt to deflect attention away from government failures at home. It's almost like we've seen this kinda bullshit in other countries...

Here's a picture I took when I was in Guatemala last.
>>
I was reading about the civil war in guatemala and other shit central american countries

it was some crazy shit
>>
>>32556721
I'd beg to disagree, seeing the education level I see coming out if schools in the past decade. Most don't even know where Iowa or Delaware are on a fucking map, and both are states.

But I genuinely hope I'm wrong and you're right
>>
"I'll send you to Belize,"-Walter White talking to Saul Goodman.
>>
Guats want Belize because of potential oil fields offshore.

Bongs still do jungle warfare training there and have defence treaty.
>>
>>32556201
Were they the ones who walked into a village on a training patrol and killed everyone but two little girls and kept them as sex slaves for a few days before killing them?
Or was that some other spic specops?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.