[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do The Black Panthers always have no training and the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: 1480699754784.jpg (594KB, 2048x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1480699754784.jpg
594KB, 2048x1402px
Why do The Black Panthers always have no training and the worst gear? You'd think "a revolutionary paramilitary organization" would have some actual drive to equip themselves and get fit for actual combat
>>
>>32554772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmspudnZ4bM
Forgot the video. Notice the lack of body armor and long hair
>>
>>
File: 57017bbac46188c9028b45b0[1].jpg (127KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
57017bbac46188c9028b45b0[1].jpg
127KB, 900x500px
>>32554789
I just realized his eotech is mounted backwards
>>
File: NBPP[1].jpg (46KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
NBPP[1].jpg
46KB, 600x315px
Note the fucking UTG airsoft vests
>>
>>32554772
Paramilitary organizations are incapable of "actual" combat, so I don't see why they would prepare for that.
>>
Note the eotech mounted on the non-free float handguard
>>
>>32554833
I respectfully disagree. Why have guns and organization in the first place if they aren't planning on fighting?
I don't mean a conventional war like WW1 with nations and flags, I mean more of a civil/gorilla/guerilla war
>>
>>32554796
doesnt look like an eotech, maybe a sightmark
>>
>>32554869
the guys in the back at least have vests to carry shit, as opposed to hoodies, and they look standardized
>>
>>32554881
Anyone can buy airsoft vests, black BDU, and berets
>>
>>32554869
>if they aren't planning on fighting?
They are planning on fighting, only not in an actual organized fashion with full engagements with other, actual military units. They can't fight like that, they have no supply, no capability of absorbing casualties or attrition, so their best shot is to never actually get into combat in the first place. Snipe a few guys then get the fuck out, IED a convoy, burn down a government building, sneak into a home and murder the politician's family. That sort of thing is what they're capable of and working towards.
>>
File: black panthers.jpg (67KB, 510x306px) Image search: [Google]
black panthers.jpg
67KB, 510x306px
>>32554772
they used to be pretty aesthetic
>>
They look the same as when dumb white people do it.
>>
>>32554772
>IRA Precious slav-squatting down front
My sides
>>
>>32554873

This
>>
File: VarkRes_CMC_200908.jpg (473KB, 1869x1082px) Image search: [Google]
VarkRes_CMC_200908.jpg
473KB, 1869x1082px
>>32554951
Those guys actually look like a military unit though. Not that looks have any importance over performance.
>>
>if you ever have children, you would be bringing them into a world where blacks and arabs exist

why
>>
File: 0_ba303_901ad4b1_orig.jpg (126KB, 978x1222px) Image search: [Google]
0_ba303_901ad4b1_orig.jpg
126KB, 978x1222px
>>32554772
>Why does /k/ always have no training and the worst gear? You'd think "a bunch of autists obsessed with firearms" would have some actual drive to equip themselves and get fit for actual combat
>>
>>32554968

They look like a bunch of teenagers who found daddy's old Nam gear and some facepaint they bought at a post-halloween sale at Spirit.
>>
>>32554968

These guys look retarded as fuck. I bet they are finnish because of that inbred look and trying to act all tough even though they cannot legally carry guns and are too pussy to do it illegally. Top kek.
>>
>>32554984
So basically a /k/ meet-up?
>>
>>32554973
[spoiler]So they can eliminate the threats for their own children.[/spoiler]
>>
>>32554984
Yeah, sounds like soldiers alright.

>>32554988
Finnish reservists playing third-party OPFOR in a military excercise, so essentially pretending to be what this thread is about.
>>
>>32554772
They're reason:
>They can throw down their arms be a ordinary citizen and blend into crowds.
Real reason:
>They are unaware of the advantages proper gear can give you in a fire fight
>They can't afford it
>Members are usually former or current gang members who also don't use gear

This also raises the question why the IRA seem to never use gear in their photos either though that might be because gear is rare in the English Sultanate
>>
>>32555002

finnish reservists are fat

most military reservists are fat
>>
>>32555021
Finnish reservists are everyone who's gone through conscription, so that doesn't really apply so well.
>>
>>32554869
>Why have guns and organization in the first place if they aren't planning on fighting?
You know that gun-grabbers literally say this about us, right?
>>
>>32554936
They used to be fairly organized and trained too.
My dad would tell me stories about how he'd see a bunch of black guys in fatigues and black berets practicing small unit tactics in the woods near a big playground on the outskirts of Philadelphia in the 70s.
You had alot of ex-mil guys in the Panthers back then who had served combat tours. Now, not so much.
>>
>>32554772
>no training
You can only train a monkey so far
>>
>reminder that modern day gun control in this country came from scared white people not wanting Black Panthers to have guns.

Let them buy all the Hi Points they want. More people with guns the harder they'll be to take away.
>>
>>32555392
Too bad someone trained you to use a keyboard, otherwise we'd have one less stupid ape around here.
>>
>>32554772
I'm guessing being mostly inner-city types, they wouldn't really have anywhere to train.

I'm also guessing they do it more as a political statement rather than a real threat of insurrection.
>>
>>32554772
They're the same as your stereotypical redneck """"militias"""". TBh, American unorganized militias are more of a larping fest than an actual militia like the Autodefensas or the Armenian Fedayi. If you guys actually copied the military standards of your national guardsmen or military and learn a thing or two about logistics, then you wouldn't be seen as a laughing stock in the eyes of the world.
>>
>>32555354
Can confirm, I met Bobby Seales in a fundraising dinner when I was doing credential work for the MLK Freedom Center in Cali. It bothers me that the NBPP are a disappointing shadow of their former selves.
>>
>>32554982
I want to fuck that giraffe, cum inside and take responsibility.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.